Serious question? Do Flyover states. I.E (Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa) have middle eastern foods or restaurants...

Serious question? Do Flyover states. I.E (Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa) have middle eastern foods or restaurants? I love being in NYC because the halal guys are a god send.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

icip.iastate.edu/tables/population/urban-pct-states)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in cities, sure

What said
Fun fact: most people in the Midwest live in an urban area.

That sauce ruins it and the meal looks unauthentic. Ever seen those mexican webm with ramen and chips and hot sauce and so much more? Yeah that's that that pics look like that. Real middle eastern food are good tho.

yeah, that looks like garbage.
this is the kind of Mediterranean(well, Levantine, but same fucking thing) food we get in the Central Illinois city I live in

Halal is pointless barbaric meme food

And you are a trendy lil nigger

middle eastern*

Now we're talking!

It's so fucking good. Really friendly, family run place, too. And they're Palestinian, so they've faced a lot of hardship, which builds character.

So do allahu ackbaring too I guess.

here's their falafel. notice the lack of blood and semen, unlike OP

Yup. Looks good. I've always liked the way they make their rice.

yes but I don't like paying the jizyu tax so I don't go to them

I looked up OP's image, and of course he's from New York. I'm sure there are plenty of places on par with the food I'm posting, but he's too fucking dumb to know the difference.
this is my favorite part of eating there, the plate of yummy dips and pickles, and unlimited flatbread.

It's not supposed to be authentic, you buy this at a stand on the corner that some sweaty brown man has been inside all day. I usually get gyros from these stands.

That falafel still looks like soggy crap, and whole chickpeas instead of smooth, creamy hummus is trash-tier.

t. uncultured flyover trying to give a enlightened new yorker advice.

I work in a greek restaurant.

ask away.

You posted shit Middle Eastern food, I can get the cheap garbage you seem to prefer here, too, but I get the good stuff, because I have taste.

What kind of Greek restaurant? Mostly carryout, or a more expensive sit-down place? Do you use a spit for your gyros or that frozen Kronos crap?

obviously I can get better M.E food, that pic isn't even mine, it from yelp.

Being in NYC lets me have a flexibility when to eat a inauthentic version, and authentic version.

>but I get the good stuff, because I have taste.

flyovers can't have taste, it an oxymoron.

You're either retarded, or pretending to be, which is also retarded.

it's a sit down place, but they do a lot of takeout.. average prices for a greek restaurant.

we're in a very large city and it is the top greek place.. i can tell you that everyone in this town uses delivered spit gyro. a lot of it has to do with the fact that people actually expect that specific flavor in their gyro.

that's a damn shame.
What's your favorite thing on the menu?

not gonna lie, it's the gyro sandwich. only because we don't get employee discounts, but they cook us good food off the menu for free. would rather spend my money on groceries.

Nyc is a godawful concrete jungle. You need to back up a bit and realize not everyone has a fetish for concrete and steel.

>le stereotypical New Yorker superiority complex

You seriously need to kill yourself my man.

Damn straight. White people have no idea how to make mouth watering food.

Halal guys sucks, their quality has been going down for awhile. Any random halal lunch cart is better.

Are you kidding? The biggest Middle East population in the country is in Michigan...a Midwestern state

And honestly, all the restaurants I know of here are like sit down restaurants, stuff like that is more like the fast food version of Middle Eastern food

Are you fucking kidding me
I'm in a city of less than 100K people in the Midwest and we have at least 3 Middle Eastern restaurants here. We used to have two more, but they closed recently, probably due to the fact that a more established Middle Eastern restaurant was located across the street from them.

All this looks like shit. No wonder Yellowstone wants to erupt and destroy you flyover scum.

Why did you only ask about midwest flyovers and not the south? Was it because you realized in the south mosques would be burnt to the ground as soon as the foundation hardened and they started framing construction?

>unironically liking the halal guys
no one eats that shit except underaged tourists and construction workers, which one are you, op?
probably because you arr rook same

Cheap, good food. Is good.

it's cheap
it's not good

I studied abroad in Jordan for a semester and the food was godly. Fresh falafel and the smoothest and creamiest hummus you'll ever eat.

>implying yellowstone wouldn't destroy all of murica

I go to school in this city, and let me tell you, the lies that were told about this place
Everything closes down at night, except for bars and chain restaurants
There's nothing even remotely threatening in Manhattan, unless you're scared of hobos who try to creep people out by singing out loud
Any food that is affordable, is necessarily garbage.
Few people of means actually enjoy living here. Most commute from places like Connecticut or long island

Michigan has the highest number of Muslims in the country. Some of them are bound to spread out

ignorant post

Dumb flyover.

Thickness of what?

Sssshhhhhhh.
Don't let the flyovers know our secrets

volcanic ash, I imagine

Man you Americans haven't taught your imported kitchen slaves anything have you?

illinois here, we already have plenty of middle eastern restaurants so nyc please take your disgusting halal gays mystery meat horseshit back and keep it within your borders

>flat bread
They also call it 'pocket bread.' Pita sounds too ethnic and is a sign of sharia law creeping into their communities of 5000 people to rape their daughters and make them get ghey married to their sons and say "happy holidays." True story. And don't you dare ask about naan bread.

That looks cheap, low quality, and disgusting, and I'm sure it doesn't taste good.

I lol'd because it's true

I live in Milwaukee and within 2 miles of me I know of a Shawarma house, an Iranian restaurant,a halal place, a Naf Naf Grill, a few pita places and a specialty middle eastern supermarket

also an ethiopian restaurant too

You're right that Manhattan is not dangerous, and wrong on everything else.

There are tons of non-chain restaurants open late. Various diners, delis, ethnic restaurants, etc. are commonly open late.

People love the city, which is why rents are so high.

Some places call it Pita, some places call it flatbread. I think it's all just personal preference. This town has a huge Lebanese community(they practically run the government and real estate here), along with lots of Arabs and Indians, so nobody gets too freaked out about things being "too ethnic". Here, Middle Eastern food is as common in bars as burgers and fries.

RIP Baba Ganoush though, that place was the best

relax it a flyover who thinks he knows about NYC. Probably considers living in NYc because he went on a school trip or something.

Why is your English so terrible? Are the NYC public schools really that bad?

If he really lives in NYC, then English probably isn't his first language. He's probably a Puerto Rican.

>Ricans
>NYC
they all moved to Long Island, along with the dagos and the micks

if you think you see a rican and it lives in the city, it's really a dominican. the way you can tell is that the ricans speak an almost intelligible form of spanish whereas the dominicans speak in a kind of drunken slur that lacks consonants and the last syllable of any multisyllabic word

Yeah there's plenty of kebab shit around here, and I live in fucking idaho.

>hurr durr muh authenticity

>authentic

Fuck everyone who uses this buzzword. Authentic =\= better. Come try this authentic Mexican water! Guaranteed to cause intestinal distress and give you some parasites!

This is a true but very very misleading fact. Most of the land and communities is rural but just because of chicago it gives us this stat

You're fucking wrong. Here are some figures from Census on Urban population percentage, broken down by state.(icip.iastate.edu/tables/population/urban-pct-states)
>Iowa - 64.0
>Indiana - 72.4
>Nebraska - 73.1
>Kansas 74.2
>Minnesota - 73.3
>Idaho - 70.6
>Wyoming - 64.8
There are two states with urban populations under 40%, and those are Vermont and Maine, and the only other state with less than 50%(49.4) is Mississippi. I don't know who told you your little Chicago misinformation, but it's bullshit.

from the* Census

Isn't that our enemy? Boy we only have a mcdonalds and walmart in my village. We sure are some simple folk

>only lower is MS

Christ, is there any list MS doesn't show up on the bottom of besides number of evangelical churches per square foot?

It's interesting, I'm in my mid 30's and grew up/went to college around and in Chicago, and now live in rural SW MI. What's interesting is that everyone worth their salt left this town for an urban area as soon as they could; those that are left are the type that lack the gumption or talent to make it on their own outside their existing social networks. Annecdotal, but in my experience largely uniform across the rural US. Even though there has always been a tension between the urban and the rural here in the US (which is why among other reasons the electoral college exists, for better or worse), losers stay home, those with talent strike out on their own. This is why I suspect they express perpetual butthurt and "pay attention to me" antics globally: they're losers and they know it. Big fish, small ponds. Why we should allow a loser to have an outsized influence on policy is a conversation worthy of a thread on another board, but it's true that 'pocket bread' markets better than 'pita bread' among these knuckle dragging idiots. Call middle eastern food Jesus food and they'd eat it up.

>Call middle eastern food Jesus food and they'd eat it up.
Hmm, a religious themed Levantine food restaurant that markets itself as selling the kind of food Jesus ate. That might actually work.

The problem with your reasoning is that there are "urbanized areas" full of toothless oxycodono-addicted hicks driving pickup trucks with confederate flag stickers who (assuming they understand the meaning of the word "urban") would get very angry if you called them "urbanites"

They're only "urban" in an arcane technical sense, not by any commonsense definition

Well, the other user backed up his claim with real statistics. You're just throwing a tantrum because you're wrong.

How is that any different from the white trash, spics, and niggers in any other city?

I lived in Wichita, KS for 6 years. There was an astounding number of ragheads and a correspondingly large number of Middle East/Med style restaurants.

Witchata is the NYC of KS m8. Have you ever been to upstate NY?

I cant wait

*Wichita

Not a lot in Kansas. I know of one place in Wichita, I assume some in the Kansas part of Kansas City/its suburbs. Maybe in the big college towns. And maybe in the meatpacking towns out west.

And every Habib in Wichita who left his one goat village has more American spirit than every other rolling coal muh freedoms sack of shit in that cesspool embarrassment of a state. The irony.

I live in kck and there is a kebab shop run by immigrants within a 5 minute walk of my house

>facts are a tantrum
go to the ''''city'''' of youngstown and ask them how they like being sophisticated urbanites
the ones in an actual city consider themselves to be city people and don't speak in a fake southern drawl and pledge allegiance to steven seagal

There are people from all social classes in every city in America, retard. I don't care what the lower class retards like to call themselves or what broken dialect they speak, they're all dumb peasants to me.

>I don't care about facts, therefore facts aren't real
ok, to each his own

Fuck off

The facts here are that the poor yokels in New York City aren't eating any better than the poor yokels in Lincoln, Nebraska, and the wealthy professionals in either city are going to have plenty to choose from when it comes to food, ethnic or otherwise.

Why aren't you crowdfunding this? It would work in the right areas. Of course it would have to be in wretched shithole towns in garbage states like MS, AL, GA, TX, TN, NC and SC but you should make a buttload of cash.

the first part is true

the second is definitely not true

>my opinion is a fact

Does New York have more? Absolutely, but that's purely a result of population density. There are less people in these cities, so there doesn't need to be as many restaurants. You can still find a wide variety of cuisines and price-points in any city in the country.

>Absolutely, but that's purely a result of population density
lol, no

travel more, post less

Not flyover trash, i live in jersey, but we don't. all we have is shitty pizzerias

I've traveled plenty. Are you saying that a city with a higher population density isn't going to have more businesses in order to meet the needs of more people? Are you baiting, or just retarded?

>KC, KS

Christ, has it degenerated that far? I grew up there but haven't been back for a long time. When I was there we had some good spic places and there were a couple delis that specialized in russian and polish foods. Never saw a sandnigger my entire life growing up there.

Yep, though if you're going to immigrate to a place like Kansas City, Kansas; chances are you're actually just trying to improve your life. The immigrants are actually pretty cool and mostly keep to themselves. It's the second generation spics and hood rats that are the biggest problem now

>jersey
>not trash

New Jersey is the most flyover state there is

apparently not plenty enough. rich people in omaha do not have access to the same tier dining as rich people in NYC. sorry, but you're completely delusional

Not as many meme places, but any real city has more good food than any single person can take advantage of

You are just plain wrong. You might have had a point if it were 20 years ago, but New York rents have gotten so high that many of the people from the rest of the country who moved out there to work in the culinary field have returned and opened the same types of restaurants you can find in New York. Get with the times.

>telling a fly to the truth

Guys I thought we agreed to let them live in their fictional bubble of superiority so they don't kill themselves. If we tell them the truth, they will realize how shitty their life actually is and leave and infect our cities and towns

>we have the fashionable new molten chocolate cake now! can branson be a destination too?