This is the deep fried pizza, the official dish of Glasgow, Scotland

This is the deep fried pizza, the official dish of Glasgow, Scotland.

>deep fried pizza
It's called a pizza crunch you philistine.

All i know, is scotland is filled to the brim with faggots

would eat

This is for real?
I thought op was meming

>deep fried pizza

I've had one, they're pretty damn flavourless, I think the oil strips out all the flavour.

/thread

This is
D I S G U S T I N G

>What is a Munchie Box?

Sort yo shit out ya dirty hun bastard

>planning a trip to scotland for golf , drinking and food
>see this thread
>dropped

This is relevant to me.

I've just moved to Partick from Battlefield, where should I go and what should I get?

>What is a Munchie Box?
Well, what is a munchie box?

partick duck club

And you people have the unmitigated gall to shit-talk Chicago deep dish pizza. I swear, every new abomination coming out of Scotland makes me long for the days when Hitler was threatening to crush the British home islands under the Wehrmacht's jackboots.

The Munchie Box is the one true official dish of Glasgow, all over dishes are mere pretenders

It's literally round the corner from me, but I've had a couple of pints and fancy a takeaway tonight

>3 onion rings

why

They chuck all of it into the same fryer so they aren't bothered with how much they make

I couldn't get that much munchies to eat this.

Are you sure those are onion rings? pic related

the only crispy pig rectum here is you m8

Thx for stealing my meme

How mean, I was just asking...

>stealing
*sharing

These are my homemade Panzerotti. They are superior to pizza crunches.

I deep fried a couple slices of my Papa John's Pizza

Was bretty gud.

Glasgow and Edinburgh are totally different. For instance, in Edinburgh, if you see a man walking down the street carrying a golf club, he's often off to play a game of golf

haha, you're right, Glasgow really is a crime ridden shithole filled with drunks, thugs, and drunken thugs.

shut it poof.

yeah it's usually a wee half or quarter shitty frozen pizza deep fried. Actually very, very good. It's a shame tho because most chippies near schools with do a half pizza crunch with chips for like 2 quid for all the kids. Explains our diabolical levels of obesity and other health problems.

Nah they just use really, really cheap little frozen pizzas that have no real taste to them anyway.

Chinky munchie box's are the fucking shit. Big up cathay cuisine, cunts will deliver bev and snout too. Great day of hun skelping.

yass mate sooside shits all over the wanky west end. Cathay cuisine in shawlands is good as is the golden phoenix which is around your bit.

aye edinburgh is full of gay cunts and is patterless.

>Chinky munchie box's are the fucking shit. Big up cathay cuisine, cunts will deliver bev and snout too. Great day of hun skelping.
What did he mean by this?

Pizza boxes filled with assorted foods from Chinese eateries are to my liking. Praise must go to the establishment Cathay cuisine for going the extra mile and delivering alcohol and tobacco along with your food. Today's events in the Old Firm match were also pleasing.

Those aren't pig rectums. It's grilled pork intestines, or "gopchang".

A popular cheap dish to get drunk with in Korea because it's so fatty and cheap.

After seeing this use of the English language, I'm forced to ask why, in the queens name, would England not force Scotland to be independent instead of grasping onto them?

>Up North Of The Wall for my cousin's wedding a few months back
>Missed the golden opportunity for a munchie box after going out on the piss in Glasgow

I missed out BADLY but at least I managed to shove 4x lorne sausage sarnies down my neck. Fuck, fried sliced sausage should be available here in the south. It's just made of pigs and magic!

I know this is a food board and I don't want to hijack but are you from.Glasgow? Have you ever been to Dumbarton?

I am gay

fist me pizza daddy

Dumbarton's pish. A poor man's Clydebank.

Don't talk shit about Dumbarton I love Alt Clut. I'm gonna visit UK one day just for my fascination with the dark ages

God bless the scots

Dumbarton's a shitehole full of absolute fucking reprobates

Why do they spell out their shit dialect?

this desu

It's surrounded by other shiteholes like Milton and Renton. The greater Glasgow area is fucking third world compared to Glasgow proper.

nigga y u wildin tho?

It's so cunts dinnae hink they're English

Because that's what dumb people do.

Iceland sells Lorne sausages.

>pork intestines
rectum ... intestines - close enough

They would rather be mistaken as Scots?

bein a scot int a mistake ya wee cunt

Here pal, I'd rather be a Scot than a poncey wee tory rat like you?

How is that independence going?

Are you from southern NJ?

So how much does a Munchie Box like this go for, anyway? Here in Canada that fucker looks like it'd be $18 or more easily.

>yuck.....dirty soap dodgin' weedgies

The south deep fries better.

£5

BJK

you are trying very hard to be scottish on the internet

Oh it would not be $18+ you fucking idiot. That`s mostly fries with some donair meat; it would be less than $15 for sure.

Fite me you punk nigga

Weegies are shite desu. real niggas come from skye.