Expensive trash

Other urls found in this thread:

jcws.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> $9 for delicious pan pizza

>ITT: How our parents call us when we're not around

I once got a sandwich from then and it was terrible. Was in the over for about ten minutes too long, could barely bite through it. Their pizza is okay though

>Dominos
>Delicious

Pick one

my girlfriend works here, free pastries and coffee is the shit, sometimes if ppl dont want their shit i get free sandwiches too. the only reason it woludnt be good is that its not worth the money you pay, the food is good tho

what is every fast casual restaurant ever

>Expensive trash
How poor you must be in order to think that any fast food is expensive?
What abhorrent kind of person are you to even try to judge a fast food chain?
The only acceptable way to eat fast food is by hiding to everyone that you're eating fast food, you become worst than trash the moment you enter to one of such restaurants so you shouldn't embrace the absolute shame of eating that shit instead feel ashamed and try to make the agony as short as possible.

What's wrong with you?

t. wage slave mcdonalds employee

It's $8 for a large

I'll give you a steaming pile of my own feces for free. Plus tip of course.

I don't tip because I do carry out

fast food a shit, all of it.
>minimum wage employee
>all fast food is cheap greasy excrement.

*tip jar conveniently placed on counter*

Sure would be a shame if I shit in your poop next time...

There's no tip jar on the counter at my Domino's

Don't talk shit about 5 Guys.

>$8.69 for a bacon cheeseburger

A decently topped pizza from them in the UK is about $23. Soon as I found a good local pizzeria I dropped them.

>tfw the only local pizzeria around me sells large pizzas for about $30
JUST

Is that 23 muricabux or 23 bongbux

Burgerbux. They're about £18 for a large.

>I'm too poor for quality food

If 8 bucks breaks the bank I guess ramen noodles are overpriced shit to you too.

>been in high school for four years
>been on senate since freshman year
>every time Five Guys is asked for a fundraiser, they refuse
>Habit opens up in the shopping center across from it
>Five Guys agrees to a fundraiser two months later
Absolute pottery

>Private company refusing to fund your retarded shit
>They're bad and ebil!

The fuck is habit? Also , you make me lik e 5 guys more why should they give their hard earned money away?

My niggas.

You're obviously some liberal faggot. Probably raising money so the homeless get Mac books or some such nonsense.

>doesn't give money
>yeah you go five guys!
>gives money after being pressured by a competitor
>...
I don't even think five guys is bad, but did you guys even read the second half of that post?

How the fuck does a burger shop pressure a burger shop to donate to your charity?

No. We're too busy focused on how much of a faggot that user is.

I don't give a shit whether or not 5 guys gives the money, but that poster is a faggot for complaining about it.

If I'm quite honest. You can drop 20+ dollars easily at 5 guys. But, if the argument is about value for the price it still wins.

Good portions. Great quality. Atmosphere. My 5 Guys is on the beach but I'm sure they're all cool. Bonus, if you're even normally social to them small/medium fry=over full the fry bag then take 2 big free scoops filling up the entire food bag.

Truly based.

then youre not at dominoes

Does anyone else notice a weird smell from Domino's pizza while it's in the box? It's a different matter once it's out of the box and in your hand, but in the box there's an "off" smell.

No because I don't buy Domino's. It's so bad dude I literally don't know how it's still in business. How do you do pizza so bad that you change your whole thing from pizza to over priced sides and scraps?

Even new pizza hut blows Domino's out of the water. Papa John's still king of pizza chains but find the local shop that caters to your personal taste.

>Papa John's still king of pizza chains

>Checking out online
>Click the box to receive special offers in my e-mail
>Think I'll get buy one get one free or something
>They literally send me an e-mail every day paraphrasing the 2 or more for $5.99 each thing

I

Sorry, I like Panera but their coffee is fucking garbage, tastes like roasted wood. It's like somebody took the stirring sticks and blended it with watered down coffee.

>. Papa John's still king of pizza chains
Fucking awful, I'd preferred if you said CiCi or Caesars, at least then I know you were 100% bullshiting.

Their hamburger meat is so fucking thin it's insulting.

>medium 2 topping pizza for $5.99 each
how is that expensive?

The dominos by my house just blacklisted my house. Fucking jews

>mfw ordered a small pizza with extra cheese and add mushrooms a month ago and it cost 23 fucking dollars.

How? I can get a large three topping with extra cheese for $10.30 using their little carryout coupon. Does Britain not get any decent deals?

A large 2 topping is like $8, and they had a coupon for a while that was unlimited toppings for $10

>he has never ordered 3 medium 2 topping pizzas for 20 bucks solid from Dominos

you want to know expensive? Domino's in Japan. Mediums (which are probably just smalls by US standards) are about $15. A large goes up to $40.

The high price of cheese here coupled with pizza being marketed as gourmet food leads to Japan not knowing what the real price of a pizza should be. =(

2 toppings?
Cheese and sauce?

Americans.

$5 for a medium 2-topping colon-cleanser.

>How poor you must be in order to think that any fast food is expensive?

You're talking about a pizza place that specializes in delivery. The delivery alone averages $8 with the "delivery fee" plus tip because America is retarded. $30 for 2 pizzas is definitely expensive.

>Delivery: In Case of Emergency Only

>ordered Dominos 5 times in 2 weeks.
>3 pizzas, 2 liter coke, delivery

How fat are you? Honestly?

Budweiser is good as fuck nigger, just has to be real cold. It's still cheaper than meme beer.

>5guys
>quality

>wahhh it's too expensive
Uh, no its not retard get a job
>Uhh, I mean it doesn't taste good!

Alright fuck face, tell me what burger chain is better.
Hard mode: no In-N-Out burger

>live in FL whole life
>sent to Utah for work training
>everybody rants about in n out, claim it's DA BEST
>go to try it, get a burger "muh animal style"
>get some fries "muh animal style"
Dry burger covered with thousand island and shoestring fries covered with thousand island.
Why do people give two shits about in n out?

Retard.

>what burger chain is better.

See, there's the problem. You don't need to visit a "chain".

>Finally vacation in California
>spend day at the beach
>see In-N-Out on the way back to hotel
>Herewego
>order burger, beautiful black girl behind the counter says she likes me
>burger was delicious, fry's were good

Idk user. Idk why I even bother arguing with this board over fast food in the first place.

>5 guys is shit
Name something better
>I can't
Uh huh, I figured as much. Now sit the fuck down kid.

jcws.com/
This place was superior as fuck to in n out. Try it if you're ever in the salt lake area.

Well chances of that are slim to none but I appreciate the holler my dude.

guys is shit
>Name something better
>>I can't

That wasn't me, user. I don't eat at burger chains, I cook my own burgers.

I'm wondering why you guys are talking about chains all the time. Are you too aspie to branch out and eat at a local place? Too retarded to cook your own burgers?

Fucking exposed. I can't walk into a local establishment without spergging out making a scene dropping my spaghetti and generally being a total aspie.

I tried cooking my own burger at home and I got ground beef in my butt and got salmon-illa it was awful.

That's why I just argue about how good 5 guys and Papa John's are on Veeky Forums all day and use Reddit spacing.

They do this for everyone, it's part of their gimmick. You don't need to be social at all. Five Guys sucks though, the burgers are tasteless grease balls and the fries are flaccid and floppy.

You're not a good troll. Might as well have just gone full agressive because your generic complaints and failure to mention a better burger chain makes it too obvious.

See here is the problem. Yall niggas obsessed with "the best". Innout is good, fiveguys is good, whataburger is good. You are so focused on shitposting the other hamburger stand you deny yourself the enjoyment of them all. Sometimes you are gonna crave one or the other. Just enjoy your meal god damn. A dr pepper fag can enjoy some pibb every now and then

You commented on the 'expensive' part and missed 'trash'.

Well of course a drpepper fag can enjoy pibb because pibb is the best.

Problem is, once you've enjoyed a 5 guys with delicious pib you'll never look at whatburger? with drpepper the same.

and you'll be constantly aware that people who think those are better are just ignorent.

This shit is my guilty pleasure.

[spoiler]I dont even eat it with utensils, i just grab it like a burger and shove my face in that greasy, garlicy mess and chow down like a fucking animal[/spoiler]

And once you learn to cook for yourself you look down at ALL the shit you needle-dicked bugfuckers are arguing about, 5 guys included.

Is there anything worse for your body than this?