Why don't Americans drink tap water?

Why don't Americans drink tap water?

Jews

What makes you think we don't? I'm American, and I drink tap water daily. I'm drinking a glass of it right now, in fact.

Europe sucks

State laws varying so much means the water quality varies a lot too. Some of it is just gross to drink.

I heard Americans bulk buy bottled water at Costco because they think the government puts nanobots in their water supply

>Some of it is just gross to drink.

Does that mean you're too dummy-dumb-dumb to install a filter?

They are either hipsters or their drinking water has so many minerals in it that it tastes terrible. I've also heard it's illegal in some states to collect your own rain water or some shit.

Because other than european water their tap water is pure trash. Just like any other american food they add disgusting chemicals.

>Mfw living in Scandinavia with no such problmems.

There is is no sugar in it.

How good a filter will work is based on what was wrong with your water to begin with, as most water filters (at least the ones sold here) are simple carbon filters.

>the government doesn't put nanobots in the water supply

Sure. And a carbon filter removes just about everything from the water.

Standard practice would be to have a mechanical filter first to remove any sediment, then a carbon cartridge to remove chemicals and foul tastes/smells.

out federal govt puts mind-altering chemicals and nanobots into public water supplies

Why would they trust Costco not to put nanobots in the water, though?

>mind-altering chemicals and nanobots
NICE
free drugs and free toys

>yurp is one country
Educate yourself.

Why do american's have lard based sex with crabs before cooking?

>not enjoying the old Sniper-Slather

Typical europoor. Trying to distance themselves from being a europoor

Clearly it must be on a state by state level. And I would assume that those who do not have tap water fit for consumption live in states that for ideological reasons won't spend tax money on water treatment plants. Just about any water can be made drinkable with a slow or quick filtration system and something to kill bacteria, be it chloride, ozone or uv-light.

city water really sucks ass compared to rural well water. municipal must have to treat the fuck out of this shit, it tastes like im drinking it out of a lead pot or something

Why are 'Merican Niggers the most racist & hateful people on this planet? And why do they refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and try to blame every other race for their own failures?

- Sincere Asian

they were brainwashed by our Liberals to hate whites.
just watch american tv sometime. anytime any black man murders someone or commits a crime, it's a white person's fault. that's what niggers learn when they grow up in america.

Schools are a big part of it. American schools indoctrinate blacks to hate whites constantly, from elementary school through college.

White guilt has in, effect, turned blacks into worse people who have zero sense of personal responsibility.