>decide I'll cook us something for lunch
>see my husbando chef john made a video on home fries
>make those as a side with some sandwiches
>add the tiniest pinch of paprika and cayenne
>"omg user I need water, are you trying to kill me?"

cancer thread. ignore.

>add mayo
"Omg user I need water, are you trying to kill me?"

there's absolutely no reason for a pain sensation while eating.

>add water

If you actually ate hot sauce regularly, you would be completely desensitized to mass market hot sauces.
I tried drinking hot sauce the other day and I don't even feel pain anymore.

>If you actually ate hot sauce regularly
Why the fuck would I do that? There shouldn't be a pain sensation while eating.

Because it tastes good. It's also a good way to enliven shit-tier food.
I don't know of any hot sauces that have no flavor other than pain.

There should be a pain sensation in everything, you coddled domesticated chimp.

Fuck off, You're no worse than those self-cutting edgelords. Look at me I can make my mouth burn!
You self-flagellation faggot.

>set friend on fire
>"omg user I need water, are you trying to kill me?

Hotsauce fags are the worst

How many scovilles can you losers fit in yer asses? I'll bet you reply because you can't resist talking about how much heat you can handle ;)

Know this feeling. Can't make anything with any sort of spice (even black pepper sometimes) for some (most) people. Not the worst ever but I end up drowning my meal in hot sauce or similar dry spice. I know I have a high tolerance for heat so it doesn't usually bother me.

well this threat certainly turned to shit. How about we turn this into a hot sauce thread?

This used to be my go to, hot, but not too hot. and smokey.

>they say white people can't handle spice
>mfw they're fucking right

>thinks spice and heat are the same thing
Wow, we got a culinary genius in our midst!

The stereotype is spice yes. Not heat.

so white people can handle heat just not pumpkin pie?

Where the fuck have you heard that?

I was reading through the comments on a panda express ad on facebook and I was bored and so many people were saying that their orange chicken was too spicy. It blows my mind how some people can't handle any sort of spice at all.

Yeah I hear you. Have you tried this stuff called "Miracle Whip"? What was wrong with just good ol' Mayo? This new whippy shit adds some zest, it's just way too much, sick of this edgelord marketing crap by food companies these days.

spice is a flavor

Yeah i know, and Pumpkin Pie has at least 5 of them in it. I see white people devouring that shit all the time. So I don't get where white people don't like spice comes from. Where have you heard this?

No White People can't handle heat either. But they also find anything that's well spiced period to be 'spicy'

>that's well spiced period to be 'spicy'
Well then they would be correct? Since you know spiced things have spice in them and thus spicy?

can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Just got the habanero PiG sauce. It's good and hot enough for me to moderate usage, but it's a little too vinegar-y. Any reccs for something milder in that area? Maybe even a fruit habanero sauce, I really like mango and blueberry habanero sauces.

>add the tiniest piece of pumpkin pie to their plate