The ultimate fight, which breakfast sandwich is supreme? The Burger King Croissanwich, or the McDonalds McGriddle...

The ultimate fight, which breakfast sandwich is supreme? The Burger King Croissanwich, or the McDonalds McGriddle. Elegant French pastry vs. full on Decadence, heaven or hell, which is your choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12903097
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The McGriddle is going to wipe the floor with that other sandwich. You forget which board you are on?

And for round two, the hash brown throw down, delectable, dipable, fun sized hash brown coins, or the deliciousness of a hunka hunka hash brown chunk?

I'd take the Croissantwhich but I'd prefer a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese McMuffin over either.

McDonalds Hashbrown because they put it in a sleeve so I can eat it without getting my hands dirty.

I'd vote for croissanwich and burger king hash browns.

>Burger King breakfast

that eagle is awesome. the girl should be killed and taken out of the picture though.

Neither, sausage is too gross with its salt and grease, it really upsets my stomach.

For me, its the Mcdonalds Mcgriddle

Um, sweetie...take your misogyny elsewhere, kay? Don't bother trying to mansplain your way out of this one.

omg I hate women now!

The BK one is easily superior simply because it doesn't have that chemical-spill "imitation maple syrup" flavor that's in the McGriddles.

This is just the penultimate rival fight, Mcdonald's steak egg and cheese bagel is the unfair final boss.

If I want a bunch of breakfast items sandwiched between a croissant, I'll go to Dunkin Donuts.

For me it's delicious

I agree. Everything else is lower than the steak, egg and cheese bagel. I also like the grande sausage burrito from Jack in the box

>McGriddle
>Not the vastly superior McMuffin
McDonalds deserves to lose for not bringing their best shit.

Me and my brother who is here with me vote for the McGriddles, so put down two votes for the McGriddles

My local donut shop, where I have a breakfast bagel with sausage, swiss, turkey and kale for $2

Our dad just showed up and he prefers the BK Croissanwich, so please put down one vote for the Croissanwich. What's the score thus far?

Here. This is easier. strawpoll.me/12903097

Wish I still lived near one.

I just got off the phone with my grandma. Put her down for the McGriddles please OP

both in the trash

the "egg" comes in a milk carton

source: I worked at both shitholes back in the day

McDonalds hashbrowns are the most disgusting piles of grease known to fast food. the grease soaks through the wrapper and still gets your hand wet, and the thing just tastes like oil.

anything > McDonalds hashbrowns.

For me? It would have to be the Burger King Croissanwich.

> eggs aren't a mostly liquid consistency

You're a goddamn moron

it's not a sandwich. pancakes are not bread.

>Remember the Steak and Egg bagel sandwich
Gonna make one Sunday

Sounds like you have a shit McDonald's