So there I was, just minding my own business

So there I was, just minding my own business...

Then all of the sudden, I'm buried under a couple miles of lava.

So I was like, "Whatever. Lava sucks but it's not the end of the world."

Then along comes this asshole 'Al Gorgonopsian" talking about "carbon dioxide" and "methane hydrates" and this and that, and that's when things started getting weird.

That's when I started to notice it was getting warmer every year... all of my food started to die and it got really hard to breathe...

Soon it was raining and flooding all of the time and I could barely walk let alone find enough to eat. I couldn't even recognize my home it was like I was on another planet.

>REEEE LET THE DEMOCRATS RAISE TAXES AND SHIP JOBS OVERSEAS TO HAMSTRING ANY COMPETITION TO THEIR DONORS OR THE DINOSAURS WILL GO EXTINCT
Fuck off and read a book.

I made it through but only just barely... pretty much all my friends died... the oceans were pink and the sky was green...

Whatever. I made it. I just hope nothing like this ever happens again. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

250 million years later...

Oh fuck yeah...

Soon...

"Carbon dioxide! Parts per million! Methane hydrate!"

"Seriously... Siberian Arctic Shelf... Methane... 50 gigatons."

"Fuckin chinese bullshit."

Here we go again.

WOW THIS SERIES OF POSTS HAS REALLY OPENED MY EYES UP TO HOW GLOBAL WARMING IS EFFECTING THE WORLD!!!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR VALUABLE INSIGHT

I enjoyed it

>its the cambrian explosion

Suddenly a wild alien appears.

Fuckin Chinese bullshit.

really depolarized my tangerines

What's so bad about mass extinction events, anyway? History has shown that life as a whole keeps truckin' and even if it doesn't... so what?

>What's so bad about mass extinction events, anyway
Humanity wasn't wiped out.

I hate life and want it to go away for good.

Man, someone really musta taken a dump in your corn flakes huh?