Veeky Forums, through means i am not at liberty to discuss i have acquired 16lbs of macaroni salad

Veeky Forums, through means i am not at liberty to discuss i have acquired 16lbs of macaroni salad.

what do?

i'm retarded, 24 lbs

eat and serve to the hungry

Get six feet of 2" hose, attach funnel, liberally lube up anus, insert hose, lay on belly, rectally consume it all.

So did you steal those from your work? or was a door open somewhere?

Place I work at has same huge cartons of potato salad.

BATH TIME, SON.

i deliver bread. i gave dude a few loaves of texas toast the other day.

today he handed me that

build a maccaroni castle

Fill bath tub with macaroni salad, have sex in bath tub filled with macaroni salad.

Do you have any friends ?
Do you own a freezer ?

do you have any friends in your freezer?

Make a humorous craigslist post like this except with macaroni salad instead of imitation crab.

Instead of eating it plain, you could sautée a lot of shredded chicken,diced onions, and bell peppers, then mix it with the macaroni salad, and bake it in an oven-safe dish covered in your favorite cheese until the cheese is golden and bubbly.

Eat way too much stroganoff with Murica-style noodles.

You could also throw the pasta in omelettes. The thought of the texture amuses me.

It should freeze well enough. Be sure to put individual servings in sandwich bags so you don't have to hack a serving size off of a massive frozen block with a mallet. It sounds like fun, but you end up not eating it because it takes too much effort. Individual bags can be thrown in the fridge the day before you eat them. It's a simple process.

Holy fuck I am jealous. Macaroni salad is hella expensive around here. Like one pound of decent stuff that isn't just pure mayo is around $7. I love eating it with eggs, meats, sauteed veggies, etc...

Coolest friends ever

>what do?

Shoot them with a high powered rifle or perhaps a bigass handgun. Be sure to film in slow-mo and upload on youtube. I honestly can't think of any better use of that shite.

> through means i am not at liberty to discuss
go fuck yourself

Put it in small containers. Hide them cheeky locations throughout town.

Throw it away because it's absolute shite. Wouldn't even give it to muslims or bums.

Donate the majority to a soup-kitchen.

And document in this thread for glory. It could be fun.

How does it even look like when it's outside the carton? Is it tasty? Poast a pic plz.

>Apmex
my nigga. hoarding metals as well I see

Use by Monday? That'll be why.

Sounds nice

Make balls with the salad, coat with flour/egg/panko and deep fry.

repent and send $1000.00 to the Oregon State Athletic Scholarship fund

Throw 15 pounds away, er 23 pounds, and just eat the rest over a couple days.

>thinking metals are a good investment

it's pretty good stuff. has a little zip to it.

Expires in three days.

>thinking metals are and investment and not a means of minimizing losses on stored wealth