What is the correct religion to live by?

What is the correct religion to live by?

anilesism

Tengriism.

Relativelytempereredperfectionism

dewey decimal
library of congress is blatant heresy and a defilement of our esoteric order.

anatheism

Buddhism, whatever God you want to believe in doesn't matter because they're all the same God(s)

All of them, I literally believe everything is real until someone proves me wrong. I lose nothing in that.

Your move.

Hermeticism.
praise the thrice great one desu.

>correct

This is not literature. Read The Bible, The Book of Mormon, The Quran, Tao te Ching, The Vedas, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, and The God Delusion. Then come back here and tell us what you decided.

With a side of: Pureintelligentrationalreasonablelogicalfreedomism

I've been considering joining the Russian Orthodox Church

Why is logic something people should strive for?
Not saying I don't agree but still

first, for me to answer that, you will have to tell me what logic is

I was first going to write: pure freedomism. But then I thought that truly pure freedom might not be good... because would that include, freedom from 'sense' from intelligence, etc. So I snuck the other stuff in between, and then wonder, the interesting compatibility between pure freedom (which is almost like approaching chaos, or can be, though, thats not entirely what is meant of course, usually, or maybe always, it is just used in relation to the degree of being controlled by others), and rationality, reason, logic, which is like order, strictness, well defined,
there is that ying yang, order chaos, structure and freedom, work and play

Whichever is temporally and spacially relevant to you. A man born in the 18th-19th century in America should be a Christian, just as an Indian man born in 3rd century BC should be a Buddhist. Nearly all religions are merely cultural representations of the divine, partial transmissions of the truth presented in a manner which can be recognizable to one who comes from the background of that particular religion. Buddhism does not hold more truth to the man whom Buddhism transmits to any more than the man whom Christianity transmits to, and vice versa. They all equally hold the seeds of divine truth. It is all about accepting your historicity.

What about atheism

The whole point of religion is that there is only one. All roads meet at the top. The rest of it is language games.

Only philosophers split hairs. Sages don't.

though structure is inescapable, and perhaps logic, rationality (in short, causality, also it), even if a person is not aware of it, that which they are operating on, to choose their freedoms, to think or not, there is underlying fact of the occurrences.

a person may want to lay on a beach and tan, where does there mind go, a wood worker in a wood shop may become equally lost in their work, structure, order, what is freedom, in a moment, in many moments, linked, broken by what, obligation from outside or in, freedom from oneself, freedom from beyond one self, freedom for oneself, what is rationality etc, can one be a slave to freedom, can one be a slave to rationality, can one be rational to an irrational degree, can one be too rational, I can think of a single word or a single image, continuously and only that, for the rest of my life, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red, we are all limited and unlimited in some ways, free and not (I hate when you say like two ideas like that, i.e. limited and unlimited in some ways, free and not: and that is the way it poetically sounds best, though there is that 'written or unwritten rule' of when listing things like that, the a1 is aligned with the b1 and the a2 is aligned with the b2; because I couldnt really say: limited and unlimited in some ways, not free and free: what do you think about that?)

Catholic, all else is heresy.

Atheism, while I would consider it a religion inasmuch as it is an institutional explanation of the divine, is corrupt. Because religions serve as a transmission to the cultural and historical moment in primacy, and the cultural moment of late stage capitalist society is corrupt, atheism is fundamentally a corrupt religion. It serves not to transmit the divine, but to solidify the dominant spectacle of power, creating an illusory divine to worship within the temporal. Its clear to see the correlation of spiritual emptiness, depression, and anxiety rise in correlation with atheism and capitalism proper.

Deism

fuck you, the congressional system is better for research.

Are you saying that there's only one proper way to live by? If that is the case then I disagree because everyone has completely different reasources.

What I mean is that most great religions and wisdom traditions are ultimately going to say the same things. There's much more agreement than disagreement there.

How you live your life is up to you. Nobody can tell you what to do with it. Everyone's unique, everyone has different experiences, ideas, and goals. But that's not OP's question.

OP asked, what is the correct religion to live by? And I say, the choice is ultimately not really a choice at all, and the differences between religions are mainly questions of ritual, practice, language and culture. Those things matter, but underneath that there fundamental commonalities.

Ever read pic related? Or the Hero with a Thousand Faces? Cultures all over the world are different, and the people in them are different too, but they're all humans. And religions deal mostly with human psychology: namely, the relationship to the ineffable, to the divine.

How that divine manifests will be different for every person. But in terms of choosing one religion or another, my point is, that doesn't matter. They all really say the same things. And they're more interesting, not less so, because of it.