When will stem majors ever learn?

When will stem majors ever learn?

I'm dropping my applied maths degree to get a business administration degree instead so I can earn big bucks unlike you poor faggots, my worth will increase exponentially when yours will stagnate more and more for every year.
I will be your boss and toy with you and then fuck your 2D waifus without you being able to do jackshit about it.
And even if you do you weak cunts I will FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT!

I'm srs.

to keep it Veeky Forums related:

why is flatearthers scientifically superior?

Good for you man, hope that works out. I enjoy what I study, so I study it. Follow your interests and see what you can make a living with. Don't blindly follow stem, some people just aren't cut out for it like yourself

I smell jealousy.

>Not doing STEM + business and starting your own company based on your own IP

Have fun being some boomer's office bitch

thanks man, I do like math but I really care about what type of job I can get and those I can get with math just give bad posture and ends up being plug and chug, so I feel that with a business degree I can at least travel and meet different people and get something more valuable than math-related jobs.

I'm not, I in fact used to be a pleb like you but I have trenscended beyond and I am now enlightened.

>imlpying I need it when I can hire them and pay them much lower than my own time is worth

;)

you are gonna like the pay and the jobs that comes with a pharmacy degree a lot more

>my worth will
>will
>future tense
Tell me when it does, homo.

What a moran. You know you can be a administrator over a math or science project? You can get a same job with a business major does but with math.

>business administration degree for big bucks

You'll suck many big dicks to get that big bucks.

>Going into STEM for the money
What level of retarded would one have to be

>>imlpying I need it when I can hire them and pay them much lower than my own time is worth

You are already not cut out for business if you think this is how business work.

Tell me, do you think that you will just hire a couple of engineers or scientists and pay them to discover something you can sell? HORRIBLE IDEA.

First, it is a horrible idea for you because you have no guarantee that they will actually come up with something sellable. Let alone something profitable in the long term.

Second horrible idea for them because you are just some weird directionless start-up that can offer them no job security and no promise of long term gain. No one worth their salt would even consider working for you. Which then becomes another problem, you will be hiring literally bottom of the barrel tier people.

Companies always start with the founder having the idea to be sold. You can't just start a company by paying people to get you an idea.

>inb4 then what about private research

Private research is only done by already established companies which already have a sellable product that can financially support their research. You pay your researchers with the money your company produces. If you are just going to pay your researchers out of your own pocket, or take out a loan to pay them your business is going to die real fast.

That all being said. You can't do STEM and you can't do business. Well, OP. It is time for you to accept your fate and get into a trade or into liberal arts.

okay post your mail and I will write you

I'm going into finance so not

In my country at least 40% of the leaders have to be women, so I will get some pussy too, unlike you you KHV loser

>implying I didn't do it because of interest but still like to have a good economy so I chose something else over it + the jobs gives a lot more variation.

>implying I won't get lots of experience in the finance sector and then start my own when I'm a fucking pro
>implying I need to come with ideas when finance is all about service and good portfolio and networking

IOne day you will see me on the television and they will talk about how rich and awesome I am for having started my own bank/hedgefund/insurance company
you got more pussyboys?

I'm still not tired I can go on and on and destroy all of you fucking haters.

slaying more poortards by the day

>IOne day you will see me on the television and they will talk about how rich and awesome I am for having started my own bank/hedgefund/insurance company

Oh. I think I get you know. There are many times before where I have just sat there and though: Oh, one day everyone will see me in TV and they will be talking about how rich and awesome I am.

And I was always chronically depressed at those times. So OP, bad day?

I have an engineering degree

built a business running 250k

I also have friends who are mathematicians who make 10x this selling insurance..

I use math all the time when I'm calculating what price I need to buy/sell derivatives at...

YFW this guys is a dumbass because he thinks someone will pay him to do something when in reality, college is now "worthless" unless you're an entrepreneur and go out and build business.

>admitting that he's projecting keeps going

we are not alike plebboy

Holy fuck who cares just major in whatever you want. Most things in life just require not being a complete autist along with luck and timing.

read the thread you fucking plebboy.

the rest of your post is so vague I want to kill you

true, but lots of the things you will learn in business administration is very applicable and have big relevance not matter what sector you enter + I hope for it to be easy mode

Just graduated STEM 4 weeks ago. Currently sitting at my desk making $90k/ year to browse interwebs in between design calcs. I'm making more money than I'll ever need already. I guess I'll go back to grad school when I get bored

noice, why not just go into management it's different and you get your own coperate-whip and more variation at work

Don't even try to fool us. Just the fact that you are here boasting to people who don't care or even know about you shows how fucking insecure you are about your decision and thus the need to be trying to justify it to a board of randos.

>"us"
>projecting

listen here fuckboy I'm getting real tired of your shitty posts go back to /b/

>business administration degree

Enjoy working at Tim Hortons.

Best case scenario, you get a job as a pencil pusher making 50k and wishing you were dead.

In early into my career. I couldn't handle the pressure of managing others when I barely know what I'm doing myself! Maybe one day, but not anytime soon. Also I don't particularly enjoy working under others, but having others work under me doesn't sound like my type of setting either. I'll probably end up doing research

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

if you just knew that they are the best paid in the long run with oecon majors in my country.

btw it's actually econ and ba

well I meant when you get tired of the job you have now. You will have experience and actually know wtf you trying to get from your minions, that is one of the sweet things in engineering firms, people who are the leaders tend to have degrees and worked on the technical side so they aren't brainlets.

>be into technology
>find out about bitcoin before normie business majors
>buy for 150$ per

yeah tell me more about how business people make more?