Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbk20r53VzY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Run really really fast

>Go the speed of Dark

Dale Gribble knew this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fbk20r53VzY

Realistically? No known way short of warp drives, and warp drives are a theoretical possibility but remain a technological impossibility for as far as we can imagine.

plenty of processes occur at rates higher than the speed of light but no coherent information can be processed or transmitted at a greater speed than that transmittance of light, since light is a byproduct of quantised information

Shine a laser that casts a shadow on the moon. Move the laser 1 inch and the shadow on the moon moves faster than the speed of light.

Don't tell the science jews this trick for FTL communication or they'll patent it.

Hire a Jew to deliver a package and dock him a penny for every second he takes.

See that's that how you do casual bigotry. Fuck you /pol/ for ruining racism on this site.

>How to surpass the speed of light?
easy.

Alcubierre Drive:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

I kek'd

Travel without moving == Fold Space

Am I being trolled? Speed of dark = light

Well I'd say there has got to be some way to do it because with our old understanding of physics (before vehicles that could travel at the speed of sound) when we tried to do the math for going at the speed of sound everything messed up and basically said we would die.

>dark = not light
>speed of dark != speed of light
f'n brainlet

Speed of darkness > speed of light. Or teleportation.

crazy person here.

Speed of light is defined by the viscosity of space-time and electro-magnetic field. Matter consists of clumped up space-time volume and EM field volume. Ergo matter cannot move faster than light without decaying completely.

But they made smaller objects that could go faster than sound (bullets/whips), so they knew it was in the realm of reality, even if they couldn't get the math right. We can't find anything that goes faster than light.

Be a neutrino

Quantum entanglement, OP

Nice try but locally it never exceeds the speed of light.

>How to surpass the speed of light?

teach light by common core.

Get hit by lightning and some chemicals. Then you'll be able to say "It's Speed Force, I ain't gotta explain shit".

You cannot. Nothing can.

It's not even possible to get close to the speed of light.

Alcubierre drive is rhetorical like maxwell's demon.