What do you guys think of Einstein Bagels?

What do you guys think of Einstein Bagels?

meh tier bagels. better than the round pieces of bread they sell at grocery stores, but not authentic.

Not bad

They're alright. I have one conveniently placed on my college campus, so I end up going there a lot.

Not great. The one buy me recently closed. I'll say this, it nowhere NEAR the quality of an actual NY or NJ bagel. You can't even get lox.

Company should collapse soon if they don't get their heads out of their asses.

you can get lox at the one I go to

I've never been to one where they didn't sell lox.

Maybe that's why the one by me is gone.

I love them! There aren't any near me though which is too bad. Way better than store bought.

I like them, feel like they are too costly for the quality I'm getting though
Hey me too. Its not too far from the library which is nice.

I work at one. Nothing is really worth the price unless you're getting just a bagel with one of the 60 cent spreads (peanut butter, Nutella, etc) IMO. Then again I think that goes for most FF places.

I've never found myself wanting jew food

>meh tier bagels
>not authentic
This. They're ok if you can't get real bagels, but they're just bread shaped into bagel form. They aren't made with boiling lye like real bagels.

Food is not political. You can slap a big chunk of pork in the middle, along with some mustard, and mock the yids if you want.

Pretty decent but I'll never eat at one again for fear of getting violent flashbacks to the semester of college where I basically lived on them since it was the only convenient place to get food.

Their egg sandwiches are pretty good. Ever since I was a kid I've liked their muffins, but they've gone down in quality since then.

>They aren't made with boiling lye like real bagels.

Are you thinking of soap?

I work at an Einstein Bagels in Maryland. Anyone got any questions?

How are you still alive?

I ask myself that every day, since it's a pretty busy store and I'm one of the few people here who has a work ethic. Just working there cause it's within walking distance, when I get a vehicle I'm quitting this shit show.

Unless you meant in regards to like ... food. I've tried to cut any food from there out of my diet. Those bagels make you real chunky.

I work at one too. Arizona. Were franchise owned so we get to dick off but it's still depressing.

The only benefit is we eat literally anything we want whenever and we can take bagels home.

It sounds cool but we spend so much time doing nothing it makes me hate myself.

Hence why I only work two 6 hr shifts a week now while doing music production every day instead.

Next shots to me making it and not blowing my brains out before.

Yeah it's nice eating the food without having to pay for it, the last couple of food jobs didn't have that for me. I though bringing the bagels home would be nice too but my senpai really ain't taking to them either so I just end up with bagels in my freezer.

I've just been gaining weight though, I don't wanna get fat. So I've just been eating slices of turkey and fuckin spinach when I'm not bringing in soup during breaks.

I hope your music shit comes through, slow Einstein is terrible. I just awkwardly stand around and try to relate to people I don't like.

bland

Do you work at the Towson one?

Fuck binghamton

Nah, Severna Park's.

they closed the two closest to me. Laurel and CP. I miss that tasty jalapeno salsa cc.

Live in NY, have never heard of Einsteins. Must suck not to have good bagels by you

>being proud of bagels
O I am laffin

Are the eggs in the egg sandwiches real?

Ok bagels but they get my order wrong every fucking time

Bagels really aren't special enough conceptually to be worth getting if they're not fresh from a small local place, so idk what the appeal of einstein's is.

NY has better food than the rest of America, so yes

Bagel Dog is the shit my dudes

How early do you wake up

Yeah, they're just scrambled. They used to come liquidized in cartons but that was before I got here.

Depends on the shift, sometimes I work at 6 AM, so I get up at 5 because I like having a bit of time to wake up.

Not a hell օf a whole lot.

Lol

I feel you. I keep textbooks near the cashier and on a table so I can read them during the long periods where nobody is there.

>Getting paid to do homework

Sounds pretty good to me.

which az one?

can i buy bagels from you under the table?

It's pretty shit. Though I'm from near NYC so I may have high standards.

My fuckin' sides

I knew I'd find some bingfucks on this thread, even better than the sub-tier bagel quality is the campus full of out-of-touch long islanders non-stop complaining about said quality

It's alright, on my campus I have one in the library right next to my department so I would eat there maybe once a week, made a decent breakfast or lunch.

Had like 3 at my college. Bagels are ok, but it's double price for cream cheese, milk is more than the bagel, and when they make fruit smoothies they literally just pour MinuteMade and ice into a cub and stir it. Then they charge you five dollars. So basically just get a chocolate chip bagel, and if they have those little cups with cream cheese in them, steal one.

They sell bacon sandwiches tho