Wendy's

Wendy's is so fucking good. What's your go-to Wendy's order?

The bathroom

im going to type this sober as possible
spicky chicken nug
OH WAIT
they removed the 1 good thing.

tell ur bosses that wendy suck now sho hoo shill. fuck ff

my wendy's has spicy chicken nug

I've never had a burger from Wendy's that remotely looked like your pic. Usually it's a burger with gray patties, the cheese is off center and falls off down the side, and the bacon is the thinnest slices they can find to the point that it's almost transparent. Once they wrap the burger I assume someone from the staff sticks it in their back pocket then proceeds to sit down and take a break for a few minutes before giving it to you

Where I live Wendy's costs like twice as much as BK and the quality is the same

The 3 Wendy's near me have the best quality fast food I've ever seen. Tastes so damn good too

I laughed irl at this post, then repeated it to my family when we were deciding what fast food to get for lunch and they laughed.

Your check is in the mail

Usually get a 4 for 4, 1000 calories of food for $4 is a great deal. Sometimes I go just for a Frosty.

Wendy's is heavily dependent on staff/management. I have nearly perfect Wendy's next to where I work and the food is always great. Some other nearby Wendy's kinda suck.

did they change the mascot's face to make her smugger?!

McD's damage control seething

goddamn bros

4/$4 double stack, usually.
If not, then I get the dave's triple or whatever it is. It's like $9 for a meal but its so fucking good

Jr Baconator combo or nuggets and a salad.
Wendys makes the best damn everything. BKs burgers have that awful fake grill flavoring, McDs is only good for fries and only for the minute after they're taken out of the fryer. Never had a meal at any other fastfood place that was half as good as the worst I've gotten at Wendys.

>white frosty
Fuck you, fuck you a lot.

I've never had wendy's but their twitter marketing makes me want to try them now.

I hope that's your only meal of the day.

I've never had wendy's but their twitter marketing makes me want to bomb one of their establishments

The wendys in new york are vastly superior to mcds or bk idk about other states

saged and reported you kike shill

spicy chicken sandwich, plain, with fries, honey mustard for sandwich, and one of their new green tea things. i would do a frosty if i was drinking and out with friends.

Baconator, large fries, and water.

I haven't eaten fast food in well over 7 years, unless you count the "food stands" at Disney World or food trucks, in which case I have.

CHRIST I never thought of that. Are food trucks and park stands fast food?

son of bacanator meal small and 6 piece nugger

The 4 for 4 has been my go to combo the last times ive gone. Got the chicken blt one yesterday and exchanged the drink for one of their medium sized peach mango teas. Still only came out to like 5 something

Apparently Wendy's is raising menu prices soon. They're keeping the 4 for $4 though which is all I care about.

what normal person would keep track of a little tidbit like that?
spotted the shill.

Back in the 90's Wendy's actually tasted different from other fast food places, like you knew it was Wendy's because the quality and taste were much better. Now, they lost that and it tastes generic as fuck.

It's a Wendy's thread, why not mention the prices are about to go up?

Where do you live? My Wendy's is alright but I went to one in Bel Aire and the quality was like 5 times better.

Also, there is another one near me that never has any customers and the food is absolutely terrible. I'm pretty sure its being run by a mob for laundering money or something. No way it can sustain itself.

Last time I was there the chicken wasn't even cooked all the way.

I never went to wendys. How is it? t. German kek

Oh wait. I guess the bad one closed.

After Chic-fil-a it's the best.

So basically it's all shit

Anything can be shit if you're enough of a faggot.

Had Wendy's for the first time in my life this week, it was a step above McD, if not at the same level

4/10

>fast food chain garbage
>pretending it isn't shit
kek

cihken nuggets and sauce

phoneposters get out

Prolly baked potato and chili

Is the vanilla frosty better than chocolate?

Chicken Nuggets + Creamy Sriracha.

The GOAT of Wendy's.

Asiago ranch chicken club meal.

It's probably the only thing on the menu worth ordering besides a jr bacon cheeseburger.

I used to get a small order of spicy nuggs with it but
my local wendys took them off the menu too.

The new fresh mozzarella chicken sandwich is so fucking good.

Chicken sandwich. The Wendy's in my area sucks but I like them in general.

For me it's the Spicy Chicken Sandwich, the best fast food sandwich.

4 JBCs and chili fries

How fat are you? A frosty and a soda?

Its fast food the same way whipping out your griddle and making some food quickly is fast food

I like Wendy's frosty and Baconators the most. Haven't really tried anything other than the fries and chicken sandwich.

Anything else I should try next time I have Wendy's?

The mozzarella chicken sandwich they have right now is good, I get it with homestyle or spicy chicken.

There has been not one time in my life where I've gone to wendy's and not left feel like I got ripped off.

My Wendy's has gone to shit so much that the booth seating and condiment bar has been replaced with steel folding chairs and a bucket of ketchup packets.
It use to be my go to place if I wanted something a step up from BK and Mcdonalds, but now I got to the bar and grill instead.
Before it was shitty op, a Classic Double combo and chicken nuggets.

>falling for the Wendy's meme

That's a wholesome-looking burger you got there. My burgers and chicken sandwiches from Wendy's usually look like shit.

I just realized what it is about Wendy's that keeps me from eating there (besides horrible service.) The buns are disgusting. It's like they're engineered to look pretty but taste bad and fall apart, making them useless. I'd get a baconator regularly if they brought back that pretzel bun.

It may be a meme, but Whataburger is the best fast food burger place I've been to, short of maybe Moo-yah. It's better than In-N-Out, Five Guys, Shake Shack, and other higher dollar joints, but it's at a Wendy's price point.