I wanna cum on her face

I wanna cum on her face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RosannaPansino
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like her plant.

she's a cutie

I like her videos, they're really charming. It almost makes me feel bad that I want to facefuck her repeatedly.

Isn't she the type of girl that just makes you want to toss and slap her around a bit?

I'd probably be willing to pay up to $478 to ejaculate in her butt without a condom, provided she was willing to drone on in that disinterested voice as I'm thrusting. Also she would have to keep her shirt on and we'd both have to be standing at the kitchen table during the act. Pants pulled down only to the lower thighs.

If she were to insist on making disgusting sex noises during the act, and/or do it in bed while naked, let alone give the impression of taking pleasure in the whole affair, my willingness to pay would be reduced by as much as fifty percent.

Of course this is only a fantastical string of words not an actual opinion. I do not condone illegal prostitution and as for sex, the truth is I only support missionary sex in the confines of holy matrimony for the sole purpose of recreation. Since she is obviously married I would never support such a perversion in the eyes of the lord.

Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

Fuck you, I'm the OP. It's a YT channel about food and cooking. Fuck off

I'd like to inject my paste into her mouth if you know what I mean.

That was the only movie where Laura Dern was actually attractive

her videos are very relaxing and i enjoy the extra goofy bits she adds to the end of all of her videos

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

that and the fact you an dress her up in a school uniform and french kiss her in public

aw cmon, she was kinda nice in Jurassic park

why am I so attracted to this woman?

>sole purpose of recreation

God you guys are pathetic.

Anyway, I love Emmy's videos. I have for a while. She's much more pleasant, genuine and interesting to listen to than other 'happy' youtubers than that Nerdy Cummies girl.

i want to shoot my load in her mouth and wait for her to go "....MMM!".

This thread doesn't surprise me at all

Wish the tube was my dick.

>Nerdy Cummies girl.
Who?

She was an awkward bookworm until she took off her glasses and then she became beautiful

i tried watching her videos once just for the hell of it and I couldnt stand it at all.
I fucking hate her voice. its like a mix between someone with down syndrome and a deaf person trying to speak.
there is no fucking way thats her natural voice.

>you will never pump a huge thick load into her mouth and watch her struggle to swallow it all

She's just not the same as Steve. It doesn't hit that same sweet spot Steve does.

Kinda looks like she has FAS in this picture

>tfw it's been a week since the last Steve video so you try watching Emmy videos to fill the void but its just not the same.
It's not nice, not nice at all.

Post a link? Fucking who?

Of course she's not Steven. There is no one like Steve, no one as Nice as Steve, as soothing as Steven, as rank as Steve. That's not why I made this thread though.

I want to thrash her around and deep dick her until I've had my fill. I think it's the short hair that makes me feel so aggressive.

youtube.com/user/RosannaPansino

>youtube.com/user/RosannaPansino
Eww

I would eat her pussy after filling it with a hot load

That's disgusting

Who's Steve?

Steve1989 MREInfo

You must be a woman

a nice guy

Isn't she the woman that ate dried tarantulas?
Was a pretty good video. Real cutie.

I just want to see hot bitches in tight shorts eat food, cook food, or point at food on youtube...

suggestions welcome.

BLACKENED.com

i want to cum in her face.

I like that she goes out of her way to do weird stuff, like those 70s food catalog recipes and eating all those bugs.
Much more interesting than reviewbrah eating pizza with a fork and knife in a suit.

>Much more interesting than reviewbrah eating pizza with a fork and knife in a suit.
TAKE THAT BAC

pizza is eaten with knife and fork

Yeah but that's pleb-tier culinary knowledge. It's not interesting.

I think some Asian women are attractive but she's not one of them.

By 2 year old children and manlets.

The short-haired, borderline androgynous tomboy girl next door of questionable ethnicity shit makes me fucking diamonds.

Such a shame they are all lesbians/SJWs.

I know you Americans aren't the smartest but how would a 2 year old use cutlery?

Emmy is clearly some sort of North East Asian just by looks and a lot of Han Chinese, Koreans, and Japs look the same

Emmy has like 3 kids

And?

>Such a shame I'm too afraid to talk to any of them.

first time watching her vids, made my way to one of her MRE ones and all of a suddah i ordered 2 american ones to try.
gonna check out this guys vids too, seems very MRE centric so thats cool.

>tfw no short hair qt gf that knows how to cook and will let you try anything in bed

jfmsuf

>open Russian ration expecting it to be terrible
>it's nice
Nice.

She's cute and adorable as fuck, that's why I don't watch her vids... they just make me want to sexually violate her,m and I think she's too pure for that.

I want her to give me the succ

She's been with Ken "TAX DAY" Domik. It's too late for her.

Like every asian girl she tries way too hard to be cute.