How genius is this?

How genius is this?

You can drink your beverage very easily and the straw stabilizes the bowl of chicken and fries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEcHZAXSBzc
qz.com/771727/chinas-factories-in-shenzhen-can-copy-products-at-breakneck-speed-and-its-time-for-the-rest-of-the-world-to-get-over-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retarded, because now I cant tilt the cup in any way without my food falling out

And at 20.95 I don't want ANY food falling out. What, that's like 30 cents falling into the abyss for every dropped fry!

Fuck you, Hal!

>genius is a verb
Dumb Shart detected.

>How is this?
Good job.

Do you just go on every thread to call people or say "shart?"

You can't speak English, you must be embarrassed.

it's stupid
drink makes food cold
food makes drink warm

>20 bucks
>beer wont be cold
>tiny amount of food anyways
>twice as easy to spill as just having a cup and a bowl on their own

GOOD invention. I make sure to get 10 every time I go out to a game :)

you Americans never fucking learn

Where's the sauce?

For me, it's the burger bucket.
The best live sports dining experience.

WHOA you're in the nose bleeds. Looks like you spent more on that bucket of shit burgers than you did on your ticket.

And it only cost $42!...

You drink your beer through a straw? Just get some peanuts and a beer separately

This post is fucking retarded

Eurolards, everyone.

>19th century sport

Even with free tickets, free food, and a good seat + blowjob, I probably would rather go volunteer to shave homeless bums on the beach before watching a game of fucking baseball.

explain your reasoning other than
>19th century sport

>Watch 9 guys milling around scratching their balls or asses + chewing & spitting for 3 hours.

this

also

youtube.com/watch?v=cEcHZAXSBzc

That thing probably costs like 30 bucks

>i'd rather work the local glory hole than watch a free game of america's past-time
You win a free helicopter ride.

son of a bitch, its perfect for events, with only cupholders, never feel comfortable setting my food down.
>necessity the mother of invention.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Dindus hate basedball because they never had a dad to play catch with

Dont you mean eurostarves? :^)

If you understood the amount of strategy that goes into the sport maybe you'd enjoy it more

fuckingkek

>oh don't mind me , excuse me please

now you're left with just a $15 drink while your trendies are on the ground.

where the honey mustard at

>Grease falling into your drink.

No thanks.

>trendies
Retard.

>Shit talking American cuisine.

Do you even eat?

That's fucking beer?

Fuck that's disgusting.

theres something very aesthetic about baseball fields

i think its the brick walls that look kinda like friendly prisons

>aesthetic
That word again, Veeky Forums.

Korea has been doing this for a while now. It isn't an American thing at all

Id rather watch some boy scouts race miniature balsa wood boats than a game
of baseball

How new are you?

...plus tip!

ColPop.

not bad but not for me. Grease in my beard, beard hair in food every time I take a drink.

Nobody cares that you're a gay pedophile.

please shave

I get it, but thats cambodia

Oh, so it's Snackeez without a lid? Big deal

I've been rused?

>$20

>Jew York Bankees

I hate it when retarded third worlder try to correct someone's english.

Where the FUCK is the sauce?

Do you expect me to eat fried chicken and fries without any sauce?

Thats pretty cool

B-but you didn't order any sauce

I can imagine.

nah. I just gave you way more credit, bc I didn't know it was a brand name you were talking about, but a clever wordplay with Pol Pot, the cambodian dictator... nevermind. its even funnier now.

Really geniused my almonds.

That'll be $15.99
Plus tip

bitch please this is New York, be prepared to drop a full 20 on that

This.

I'm well aware that there is "strategy" behind a lot of it. Don't care, it's still as boring as watching flies eating fresh dogshit.

Europoor education, everyone!

it is a good idea anyone could win much money

I lol'd

What does that have to do with the food? This is a food and cooking board.

It's shit like this that fuels hatred for mankind.

If you get this angry over a cup of fries perched on top of a drink you've got mental problems

>it is a good idea anyone could win much money

The days of Joe Inventor making it rich on "Beer Hat" and "Pet Rocks" are long gone...

Nowadays, anybody who invents anything will have their design & IP stolen by the Chinese... who will then mass flood the market with your invention for pennies.

It's a thieves world now...

See: Fidget Cubes and all the clones on Amazon and Ebay. The dipshit actually put the 3D model online for people to see, and people went ahead and started to manufacture them without him.

>See: Fidget Cubes and all the clones on Amazon and Ebay. The dipshit actually put the 3D model online for people to see, and people went ahead and started to manufacture them without him

> Your brilliant Kickstarter idea could be on sale in China before you’ve even finished funding it

Yekutiel Sherman couldn’t believe his eyes.
The Israeli entrepreneur had spent one year designing the product that would make him rich—a smartphone case that unfolds into a selfie stick. He had drawn up prototypes, secured some minimal funds from his family, and launched a crowdfunding campaign.

But one week after his product hit Kickstarter in December 2015, Sherman was shocked to see it for sale on AliExpress—Alibaba’s English-language wholesale site. Vendors across China were selling identical smartphone case selfie-sticks, using the same design Sherman came up with himself.

Sherman had become a victim of China’s lightning-fast copycats. Before he had even found a factory to make his new product, manufacturers in China had spied his idea online, and beaten him to the punch.

> Even Jews are being fucked over by the Chinese... let that sink in for a minute.

I've been telling you ignorant redneck 'Mericans to boycott Chinese goods, but no... it's all about saving that penny...

qz.com/771727/chinas-factories-in-shenzhen-can-copy-products-at-breakneck-speed-and-its-time-for-the-rest-of-the-world-to-get-over-it/

>a person on four chin has mental problems
No way?!

I'm Chinese 'Merican ex-pat btw...

...now that I've switched sides, I actually feel shame thinking back on the moraless, zero ethics, shady ass chink business tactics we commonly practiced. white people really have no idea...

Do you know, Deng Xiaoping visited Singapore in the late 70's and saw how advanced and wealthy the small island nation had become in such a short time and this was the moment he knew that Maoist Communism was an utter failure.

Shenzen would not be what it is today if he never came to that conclusion.

kek

To be fair patent law is a joke. You shouldn't be allowed to own the idea of a selfie-stick phone case, or fidget cubes, or the a cellphone with round corners.

kill yourself faggot

Heat rises

look, if the cocks were clean and aesthetic, I'd gladly take the gloryhole over baseball

The 2nd law of thermodynamics states that heat can only travel from hot to cold without a heat pump /refrigeration cycle.

Actually learn statistical thermodynamics and understand that there was nothing wrong with what he said.

>drinking beer using a straw

no wonder why you americans are so fat

>Yekutiel Sherman couldn’t believe his eyes.

Jews are now getting tricked & their money stolen by the Chinese.

There's a joke in there somewhere...

>But one week after his product hit Kickstarter in December 2015, Sherman was shocked to see it for sale on AliExpress—Alibaba’s English-language wholesale site. Vendors across China were selling identical smartphone case selfie-sticks, using the same design Sherman came up with himself.

Well, he shouldn't have fucking put his product on a public website where a Billion fucking chinks are just camping out daily looking for ideas to steal......

Serves them right.

And what's your excuse?

Yeah I've seen those kickstarter campaigns too. The pretty much puts up the entire 3d model for everyone to see. I forget which one it was but I remember some chinese copied the idea and actually wound up making the product better. Hilarious.

The equilibrium temperature of the food-drink system is cold and hot with respect to the original temperatures of the components, not in absolute terms, you autist.

In absolute terms too, if you look at entropy via accessible states to the system

actually it would be enough to not be totally retarded

>this exists