Anime girls doing math

I need pictures of anime girls doing math. I only have the one in pic related but I know you people have plenty. So please use this thread to share them all. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIr8ZnpQEXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

patche is fat!

thats a weird fetish. i like it.

It is not a fetish, you degenerate. I simply want to have them and use them as a wallpaper for my computer and maybe my phone. And for my avatar in other math websites.

But you bring up a good point. I want only well dressed women like the ones in pic related. No degenerate shit like big tits, big ass or panty shots. Just decent looking women learning math.

>It is not a fetish
sure thing, keep telling yourself that

I say it is not a fetish because I don't want to masturbate to that.

If I don't want to masturbate to it then how can it be a fetish?

thats a valid point

Anime girls are brainlets desu

No, real girls are brainlets. And sure, maybe by extension anime girls are brainlets too. But that is where the anime magic comes from.

YOU CAN PRETEND THEY AREN'T.

>what are boorus
>what is

>implying people outside of Veeky Forums will have this kind of pics.

Don't you know? It's a jungle out there. The other boards wouldn't even know the difference between a group and a set.

Not sure if you are into brainlets 2D-girls or not...

I just want them to look like they are studying.

The genius at work.

What the fuck man? I said nothing sexual.

But... saved.

are there really this many sick pedophiles on Veeky Forums? I thought this was a blue board

No man. I can't even see what they are studying. I can't risk saving something that may be an inferior field. Math only.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIr8ZnpQEXM
can't let the chance pass

oh god thats so hot

moar

>2017
>not pedo
brainlet and gay

If you haven't realized that 3D women are inferior beings that will ultimately destroy humanity then you are truly brainlet. If you had >200 IQ like us then you would understand that only 2D women have worth as human beings.

Could you clarifify what she is thinking about? I am looking at [math] v^2 = 2gh [/math] and I am afraid that could be a physics equation. I am not saving inferior garbage into my computer. Math girls only. Please tell me she is doing elementary number theory or something.

is pic related acceptable?

>otherwise nice math image contaminated by breakingbad-tier chemistry
unacceptable

mods please delete this thread

Oh I love that girl. I basically stopped watching that season after her arc was over. I wanna study with her like the faggot MC did and end every study session with a quick round of math olympiad problems. The one who solves them first gets to take a clothing piece from the loser and if you take all the clothes off the other participant then you get to have sex with them.

Why weren't girls around me ever interested in doing competitive sexual mathematics?

it's okay, user, i don't have any more good pics to dump

>pointy knees
shit-tier waifu

the last one

[math] x = love [/math]
I never thought of it like that...

i will use this thread to recommend Summer Wars to anons who didn't watch it yet, its really fun
>Kenji Koiso is a 17-year-old math genius and part-time OZ moderator who is invited by his crush Natsuki Shinohara on a summer trip. But unbeknownst to him, this adventure requires him to act as her fiancé. Shortly after arriving at Natsuki's family's estate, which is preparing for her great-grandmother's 90th birthday, he receives a strange, coded message on his cell phone from an unknown sender who challenges him to solve it. Kenji is able to crack the code, but little does he know that his math expertise has just put Earth in great danger

I appreciate the recommendation but I am already behind 9 million years on my shows. Maybe one day, my man.

And, that's not a girl.

I tried watching this but it felt like a carbon copy of Digimon, personally found The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and The Boy and the Beast more satisfying

Bumping in case new people lurking

Is chastity not a fetish then?

Fuck, wasn't there a manga about a guy with a harem of cute girls doing math in high school. I forgot the name but I remember it being posted on Veeky Forums.

Though really, it was pretty much high school-tier math anyway.

Algorithm for computing square roots in your head, based on a scene in the anime where she does exactly that.
Suugaku Girls

>Algorithm for computing square roots in your head, based on a scene in the anime where she does exactly that.

Thank you my man. Saved. Funny though, I was never taught an algorithm to calculate square roots (other than the ones involving derivatives).

Dead game

Bump for new people to see.

This movie sucks ass!

How can a game be dead if it doesn't have any multiplayer?

It does though.

And which anime is that scene from?

does Veeky Forums allow manga dumps, i wonder?

looks like idol@shit cinderella

I don't even know why I'm asking because I probably know the answer but... is this an edit or is this a legit manga?

The "Manga Guide To..." series isn't terrible.

>left to right

Sorry, senpai, but I'm pretty sure it's made in america.

Bump.

This is actually solvable, fyi, but you need to do some seriously creative stuff.

Such a poor drawing. She didn't even bother to make the triangle isosceles.

They do that on purpose during tests to stop students from simply taking out a protractor and bullshiting the answer. You need to work with the angles you have been given.

>tfw cute anime girls are smarter than you

And the solution is piss easy. The data gives you a linear system, which you can hardly call "seriously creative stuff":
[math] 20 + x + z = 180 [/math] (1)
[math] 30 + \alpha + x = 180 [/math] (2)
[math] 50 + \alpha + y = 180 [/math] (3)
[math] 50 + y + z = 180 [/math] (4)

So what's the answer? I've seen /v/ and /a/ trip over the image for entire threads.

That system is degenerate though.