This is Homo heidelbergensis, an ancestor of modern humans

This is Homo heidelbergensis, an ancestor of modern humans.

Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior
youtu.be/TTcXhYHmOx8
youtu.be/uZGFTmK6Yk4
youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their closest relatives still Alive.

Am I imagining things, or do Australian Aborigines have strikingly small craniums?

I noticed this when I visited the aptly named city of Darwin a year ago, but I haven't heard anyone comment on it.

Pic related.

nigger

Yes. Because the Average Abo IQ is the lowest in the World. Lower than Sub-Saharan Africa.

>Race with Lowest Measured IQ: Australian Aboriginals and Bushmen/ Pygmies
youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

>npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior

The Australian Aborigines are the least intelligent of the races, with an average IQ of 62.
>Their low intelligence was evident to the Europeans who discovered Australia in the late eighteenth century and found the Aborigines
living as hunter-gatherers in a stone age without pottery, agriculture, or metals. They did not plant seeds to grow food or keep herds of animals.
>...

>by Richard Lynn

This is fascinating. I mean, it makes sense that in a world this large we would still have a few isolated populations preserving an ancient phenotype. The last Neanderthals died out just 40,000 years ago, and could have easily survived till today if they'd been a bit luckier. Imagine the egalitarian pseudoscience libtards would be spouting if they had.

I give abos some credit, Australia is pretty shit with resources, even lacking barely anything that could be planted and cultivated. There was no survival advantage to being intelligent so in evolutionary terms they didn't even try. There was no other possible fate.

Yes fascinating.

If Neanderthals were alive they would be considered by Libtards as part of Human "just only one race"

If Abos were extinct & all dead they would be considered a different species "Homo Abo".

They also burned down Australia's mega forest with their hunting """"techniques""""

see They caused that problem.

This Australian White Guy planted and cultivated.
His Primitive Technology is more advanced than Abos (before British colonization).
youtu.be/TTcXhYHmOx8

I suppose you could argue that consanguinity was another problem. There's been so much inbreeding over the millennia that they had to develop a separate legal system to deal with. Why this was less of an issue for Polynesians despite their smaller starting population is somewhat of a mystery to me, however.

You have to give Western society credit for being so diligent in its propaganda that normies don't even think twice about how similar that fellow looks to certain people living today.

I wonder what would have happened to abos if the Chinese had colonized Australia first like they had planned.

S...source?

Primitive Technology guy is more advanced than Abos. This guy made:

Pottery,
youtu.be/uZGFTmK6Yk4
Agriculture
youtu.be/TTcXhYHmOx8
& even Metals.
youtu.be/VVV4xeWBIxE

While Abos didn't have neither pottery, agriculture, or metals

>npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior
>Their low intelligence was evident to the >Europeans who discovered Australia in the late eighteenth century and found that
>the Aborigines living as hunter-gatherers in a stone age without pottery, agriculture, or metals.
>They did not plant seeds to grow food or keep herds of animals.

/pol/ has posted so many of this squanch faced abbos that it's easy to get to thinking it's what they all actually look like.

Not saying they ain't stupid, but fuck man, no need to pick out the ugliest of the bunch too.

Abos BTFO HAHAHA

Give him enough time and the bastard will make a computer and a rocket ship... Impressive as his efforts are, it's not as if he's inventing any of this shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

>A study of charcoal records from more than 220 sites in Australasia dating back 70,000 years has found that the arrival of the first inhabitants about 50,000 years ago did not result in significantly greater fire activity across the continent. The arrival of European colonists after 1788, however, resulted in a substantial increase in fire activity.
Hrmmmmm...

Less than half abo

>Her mother is an Indigenous Australian and her father is of German-English descent.

The mother also looks somewhat mixed, but I can't find a source so I'm not sure.

I'm guessing he was referring to this:

>One theory of the extinction of Australian megafauna implicates the ecological disturbance caused by fire-stick farming.

And that is directly contradicted with the other studies in the article.

Of course not. That would expose her as being 1/4 abo which would destroy the narrative.

Guys I heard Abo IQ was actually 50 lol

I mean when you get that far down the brainlet rabbit hole, is the difference between 65 and 50 even accurately measurable?

Kalahari Bushmen are similar, and also represent an extremely old phenotype. While Aboriginals and Bushmen may themselves be fairly recent in evolutionary terms, their phenotypes are plausibly hundreds of thousands of years old (in the same way that certain crocodiles are almost identical to those that lived 50 million years ago despite being only 2 million years old themselves).

>not factoring in the heavy Denisovan admixture

that's just an african
if you shaved him i literally wouldnt be able to tell the difference

Better comparison.

>something nice

He has kind eyes.

Neanderthals would have us in zoos.

>living as hunter-gatherers in a stone age without pottery, agriculture, or metals. They did not plant seeds to grow food or keep herds of animals.
This is false.
IQ correlates with education and familiarity with IQ tests. Being trained to manipulate abstract objects like in Mathematics for example, will go a long way in improving your IQ.

He looks like a negro hobo that spends his days holding a sign at the off ramp of the interstate.

Maybe we just prefer that way of life? Aborigines are just laid back people. Doesn't make us stupid. You should probably kill yourself mate.

There are no herdable animals on Australia. It's also INCREDIBLY poor for subsistance farming. They got there 50,000 years ago and killed everything bigger than a kangaroo in probably a few hundred years. Credit where it's due, mate, they are bad motherfuckers.

who let the retard in?
gtfo

It's easy to make fun of abos but when you actually think about all the shit on Australia that is designed to kill and cause incredible pain to humans, it's a testament to the abo's evolutionary adaptation that he survived as well as he did. Clearly his environment didn't select for intelligence in the way that other environments (cold ones, say) do, but this is sincerely not intended as a knock on the abo, just now: he adapted to the situation, thrived, and lives to this very day.

Assuming a normal distribution, the highest Abo IQ in the world is 136 out of a population of 2.6 million. That means that a significant fraction of Veeky Forums is smarter than the entire Abo population. However, it's plausible that the 62 IQ average of Abos is depressed by poor nutrition/education. But even assuming a genetic IQ of 73, the genetically smartest Abo is only about 147.

Father of the German Master Race...LOL.