Has western civilization finally escaped the truth meme?

Has western civilization finally escaped the truth meme?

Live by post-modernism, die by post-modernism

yeah, it's something I'd almost expect out of the left, but to see the ostensibly right wing leader of the western world have someone representing him cart out this argument is certainly interesting.

It's actually Nietszche. Who was a right wing thinker appropriated by left wingers, only now retaking his rightful place of influence

yeah but the right has been extremely reluctant to interface with the N-God since, well, you know.

Lol. Clearly Conway isn't carting some incisive epistemological idea, she's just an idiot.

You have to go back

>intent matters

Well it does for my appraisal of her as an idiot

>finally
The media has been spreading blatant lies for years now.

They probably have been lying since the inception of mass media, only with the Internet are we able to actually question the information that the elites feed us

>only with the Internet are we able to actually question the information that the elites feed us
dancingfedora.gif

Am I wrong?

Dunno, but Veeky Forums sure has escaped the "board for the discussion of literature" meme.

um yes

Then explain, cuck

nice manners
your parents did well

>I'm entitled to an argument

I'm more puzzled by the republicans figuring that one out just now.

What were they waiting for? The left gave you a stick to beat them with, use it.

Not sure what the problem is, for facts to be meaningful they need to be interpreted in some context and giving only some facts can support a meaning that you want to support. Isn't this like journalism 101