Minimal knowledge is required to grasp his ideas

>Minimal knowledge is required to grasp his ideas
>He provides the easiest way out of everything—anything can be a "spook"

No wonder everyone shitposts about him.

What the fuck
Is that Stirner?

It is. Not sure what's up with his eye though.

it's hank azaria

no stirner never wore suits

Holy shit
I've been on Veeky Forums for over three years and this is the first time I see his photo.

its fucking steiner not stirner

wow he sure was ugly

>someone memed photo of Steiner as that of Stirner on Google Images
>Veeky Forums can't use computers for shit

jeremy irons?

I temporary worked on a farm owned and operated by one of the worlds foremost Steinerite scholars.

For all the bullshit, he offers an interesting conception of life as a work of art. If you can appreciate Catholicism, Rudolf the red eyed farmer should be accessible enough. The bullshit isn't meant to be taken seriously, at least, I don't think it is, instead it's meant to be used as a ritual to have a holistic farming experience, for those rare people who want to live as authentic subsistence farmers.

my snore, jerri?

I disagree. He's quite attractive.

Oh, and if anyone's actually in this thread for Steiner and not MemeStir AmA.

Biodynamic agriculture is actually quite philosophical, despite all the bullshit it masks itself in.

THAT'S NOT FUCKING STIRNER

that image

bear attack?

I read his book about how to know the higher worlds or something. I didn't understand why I had to watch flowers die so I never started the practice and now, after many, years, I still don't know anything about the higher worlds.

No, there aren't any pictures of him besides the drawings

Yep. Still alive. Bear isn't though.

fucking hell

If you think bears are bad just see what a innocent, misunderstood pit bull can do

I never actually read any of his books. Just worked on a biodynamic farm and had lots of lectures/conversations about the subject.

His ideas absolutely has to be put into practice. If you don't go through the rituals of understanding Steiner, you're only going to learn a bunch of the bullshit "theory" of his ideology and esoteric points.

Steiner is all about the art of living, not the science of living, and therefor his ideas can't be understood so much as they should be experienced.

got any pics of the corrective surgery? lol

Good riddance. Bears are one of the few animals that frighten me, because unlike sharks and black widow spiders I've seen bears at close quarters and will likely see them again.

Nah. Not a lot of info on the pic aside from the video (of the aftermath) and some news articles.

Pic related is what she (it was a 70ish yr old woman) may end up looking like if she has good health care.

Honestly I'd rather die than live through this.

I've seen worse. Would rather have my face bitten off than be forced to eat another guys corpse whilst having boiling plastic poured over me, then be force fed my own fingers from my amputated hands.

>I've seen worse.
I've seen your mum too.