Being "cool"

How does one learn to become "cool" without being a fag nor douche.

stop using nor for one

drop acid

You have to be smug about EVERYTHING, and you should have some sort of culture to back your smugness up. If you can't back it up the ones who know better will just assume you that you're a pseud retard, but if you manage to justify your edginess people will consider you brilliant and witty.
Philosophy and Classic Literature are the best way to back it up.

it's about being effortlessly interesting and not caring.

>it's about being effortlessly interesting and not caring.
There is some art behind it, by just being effortless you risk to appear as autistic. People who are obsessed with MLP are doing exactly what you're prescribing.

Effortlessness is crucial, but it's not the only element in the equation.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Fuck off leftists are more cringier than anything alt-right(what does that even mean) could do

are you deliberately misinterpreting the other guy or are you in fact one of the supposed autists you seem to be obsessed with

?

You can't "become" cool.

If you're good-looking, you're cool regardless of what you do. If you're ugly, you're uncool regardless of what you do.

>If you're ugly, you're uncool regardless of what you do
Nope, I know enough ugly looking people to know that this is not true.

>another uggo who think's he's cool
I guarantee everyone's laughing behind your back, and only pretend otherwise for laughs

You sound quite insecure, is it because your face is all you've got? I just shared my own experience, but I guess you live in a quite shallow place for you to think like that.

Poor baby, I'm not only handsome but also extremely intelligent and athletic. How does that make you feel?

You should kiss my feet and worship my body like the worm you are

just bee yourself and ignore what other people think about you

t. very cool guy

>It’s of some interest that the lively arts of the millenial U.S.A. treat anhedonia and internal emptiness as hip and cool. It’s maybe the vestiges of the Romantic glorification of Weltschmerz, which means world-weariness or hip ennui. Maybe it’s the fact that most of the arts here are produced by world-weary and sophisticated older people and then consumed by younger people who not only consume art but study it for clues on how to be cool, hip - and keep in mind that, for kids and younger people, to be hip and cool is the same as to be admired and accepted and included and so Unalone. Forget so-called peer-pressure. It’s more like peer-hunger. No? We enter a spiritual puberty where we snap to the fact that the great transcendent horror is loneliness, excluded encagement in the self. Once we’ve hit this age, we will now give or take anything, wear any mask, to fit, be part-of, not be Alone, we young. The U.S. arts are our guide to inclusion. A how-to. We are shown how to fashion masks of ennui and jaded irony at a young age where the face is fictile enough to assume the shape of whatever it wears. And then it’s stuck there, the weary cynicism that saves us from gooey sentiment and unsophisticated naivete. Sentiment equals naïveté on this continent...

Put the sunglasses emoji at the end of all your fb messages

>athletic
Oh so youre tight, I love them that way.
>How does that make you feel?
It feels quite good when people on a high horse get crushed

can confirm

OP here.
How do you use Facebook? Am I able to share pictures of the books I read there or will people think I'm retarded?

pretend to be uninterested and above everything that everyone else likes.

Read BEE and be nothing like that.

By posting about literature.

That's not very cool of you.

start smoking

Talk to people without being autistic

Stop posting this pasta.

it's true tho

Do NOT shoot up your school (unless you want to).

People tell me I'm good looking all the time but I'm seriously socially awkward and people are not impressed.