Blacks are not intellectually inferior to whites

>blacks are not intellectually inferior to whites
>algebra is racists since blacks can't into algebra

Pick one and only one

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/13/nyregion/ny-regents-teacher-exams-alst.html?mcubz=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racists are the dumbest of all whites.

algebra should be taught in middle school and you shouldn't graduate high school if you haven't mastered it. You shouldn't even be able to go to college if you don't know algebra.

California has a huge problem, 20%~ of hispanic and black students have proficiency in math at hs graduation. This is over 60% of the student population.

They have huge problems that will crush the state and united states soon. Anyone decently intelligent knows this already but liberals who refuse to accept reality are using libtard magic like this to come up with ways to ignore the problem.

aka no proficiency in math? remove math reqs

Algebra was only introduced to blacks recently, give them time.

truth

>cant do algebra
>HURR DURR racists are the idiots

I doubt anyone from /pol/ even has good algebra skills

(al-gebra) is also arabic btw!

No one mentioned arabs you insufferable twat.

We are talking about the average black person not being able to do something a sixth grader can do.

Right, and the average /pol/ poster is probably dumber than the average black

"blacks" is not an actual entity first of all. total spook
everyone that isnt severely retarded is more than capable of learning algebra. the problem is not everyone is privileged enough to be taught the prerequisite knowledge. i dont agree to any of the statements op made because they are both retarded and regard to fake news click bait

At my shit tier high school algebra 2 was literally required to graduate high. I would think most places have this requirement or higher, so how do these people graduate high school and cannot pass college algebra? No child left behind shit?

>is privileged enough to be taught the prerequisite knowledge.

Where does it say in US curriculum to teach white kids different math then to teach black kids?

The OP is about niggers rejecting to be taught that knowledge. It's kind of a stretch to shoehorn the matter of "privilege" in there.

well if they dont have the prereqs for algebra then why would they take algebra? one way or another they are doing something wrong.

When did SJW's infest Veeky Forums?

How dumb the /pol/ posters following you into your dreams are has nothing to do with racist viewpoints being correct.

At least I can form a coherent sentence. You really need to work on your writing.

This has nothing to do with social justice.

We just don't have to accept lazy, violent, and dumb people just because they are white.

i passed algebra 2 with a c and do not understand any of it. because learning the subject isnt necessary to pass when the school loses money with drop outs and our education system is geared toward training kids to join the military, workforce, or to go to college for no other reason than to take out massive amounts of student debt. hell i was in gifted in 2nd grade with a 139 iq and this still happened to me. i dont understand any of the notation despite being gifted in mathematical reasoning

It seems you can form one but not read one, so you shouldn't be too proud of yourself. Still you focus on people on Veeky Forums too much to see they have nothing to do with the thread topic.

He's a crypto-trumpkin trying to relegate blacks to shit tier professions

my entire family and extended family is black and literally every one of us has a bachelors or better

because their hs passed them in algebra to get funding. this is a symptom of the corporate attack on education
nowhere you idiot

That's because idiots like you on Veeky Forums are trying to say you're better than people in real life.

I would honestly prefer minorities that at least try to improve themselves over retards who claim science and education are "liberal brainwashing."

Algebra 1 was the highest math required to graduate my high school. That and Geometry.

Anything past that was optional.

Nobody cares what you prefer or what you think about idiots like me on Veeky Forums. It seems you are unable to abstract from the people that are in this thread with you to society at a scale where the OP topic is relevant.

Sounds like you are less gifted and more gluechewer if you struggled with algebra 2. No need to go into debt for college if you just do well and get scholarships. I went into $10k debt for college over the 6 years (bachelors, MS) and easily paid that off. Dont blame the school system for your incompetence or smart but lazy bullshit.

>corporate attack on education
This doesn't absolve lazy, stupid niggers trying to get algebra removed from their college curriculum.

Why is this even a topic on here?

Dont most colleges have math placement tests anyways? My uni did for those with less than calc in high school and even the two community colleges nearest me have them for everyone. I would assume these place people somewhat accurately? Can't really blame the colleges for failing algebra if you pay no attention to the class or its prereqs.

Wow I guess American blacks are educated now....

my problem is i did not go to class. i got sent to night school to make up my credit for algebra. I made up a years credit in 3 nights and did not learn a thing.
school sucks shit and anyone who is compliant enough to stick around for the suck gets to go on to higher levels of indoctrination.. I went to school with plenty of people like you, airheads who think getting a gold star is an intellectual achievement.

>non STEM students shouldnt have to take 2 or 3 math+sciences classes!

>b-but STEM students SHOULD have to take 6+ humanities classes!!!!!!!!!

Technical comm classes I am ok with as they actually can help in many ways, but why am I forced to pick from some shit list of humanity courses? I dont want to take some art class that will take up 3+ hours of my time every week, but I cant graduate without it of course. There are definitely history courses I would not mind taking at all, but these only count for 1 of the 6+ humanities as they have to be from diverse subjects or some shit. God I wish I learned German in middle/high school and did my undergrad in Germany or Switzerland where degree is only 3 years with no bullshit 6+ humanities.

if we can do it, anyone can

Ok but really, would you rather live in the blackest neighborhood in Detroit as a white man? Or the whitest trailer park in America as a black man? You wanna know how i know you picked the trailer park?

>pro tip: its because gorillas are wild, violent, unpredictable animals and cannot be reasoned with

Mfw when Brainlets complain about low tier weed out courses

>would I rather get shot or get made fun of

>What is variation?
>What are genetics?

Oh shit, this is actually getting a little scary.

Math, including Algebra, is the most un-sexy of all the sciences. The math guys have zero power against the media and the modern infantile adult. They will be bent until broken.

The scariest part is that while being the least sexy, mathematics are the most integral and essential science of all. They are our only way of truly, objectively understanding our universe in universal terms. But that in itself - objective, universal - these are "problematic" ways of thinking, in the minds of the modern extreme liberal. Soon, mathematics - the very things determining whether the buildings we are currently sitting in will not collapse onto us at any given moment - will be the subject of emotional influence. To whoever these people are, numbers can always just be changed to other numbers to support whatever the most upset person wants the numbers to represent, and it's okay because it's "for a higher cause".

This is the line. This is where they have to say "No, sorry, rules are rules for all races equally." But they won't. They will protest at first, but they'll get worn down over long periods of time, like a boulder eventually ground to a pebble by the mild, easily-ignored waves. It's how the extreme liberals have been winning every battle so far. It's a war of inches, and when the logical and rational people are too preoccupied to worry about an inch here or there, those 'heres' and 'theres' keep adding up without any inches moving the other way. Eventually, those rational people are shocked to suddenly find themselves with their backs to the wall, without three inches of control to fight back.

thats true. the problem is the way we do education mechanistic route learning for utilitarian purposes. intellectual curiosity is beaten out of children quickly. they had me on adderall since 6 because i wouldnt have anything to do with their boring bullshit. All i wanted to do was read biology textbooks and look at bugs in the grass, but they wanted me to learn about how great Columbus was. i dont even have adhd i have what some call schizoid personality disorder. too bad they didnt know that when i was child, school fucked me up

So will 2+2 eventually equal 5?

>dismissing anything that contradicts your narrative as an anomaly
what is logic?

Answer: It will depend entirely on who 'needs' 2 + 2 to equal 5.

>meanwhile in Asia
>Algebra is the most basic stuff
>we have to learn them when we're at about halfway of our learning curve
>And they said Algebra is too hard for them
>i barely passed the final test for university
>srl niggas, you're really need to look back at yourself

>being this bad at english while talking shit about others' education

>telling a chinese man he has shit english

topkek

How can a race not do Algebra fucking lmao

Dismiss:
2. "treat as unworthy of serious consideration"

You're damn right I'll dismiss an anecdotal and unsubstantiated claim made on an internet forum. You're browsing Veeky Forums, surely you should know that outliers don't define trends.

Even if what you say is true, it only proves that a black family isn't precluded from earning something ≥ bachelors for all its members, it has no bearing on if all black families, or if even most can.

*, or if even most, can.

And what do you do know? Your post is legit facebooktier shit, so many high school slackers on there that take any chance they get to say the school system is terrible when they skip classes and everything just like you and my own brother. He was able to get a nice job through military, etc and isnt as bad as before.

Who cares about compliance to the school system? Taxes suck shit why do people comply to them? It is what is setup and is an obstacle that you must get passed if you want to even get into many careers. There are definitely problems with the system, but if you truly want a career that requires a degree than it is what you have to deal with. You may see those who go through high school and university as compliant and indoctrinated, but it does make you seem like a lazy slacker whining bum for complaining about the school system after admitting to not showing up for classes and not attempting to learn anything.

Also, what is an intellectual achievement to you then? I would think most people who complete a thesis masters or PhD have definitely achieved something intellectually. People can certainly have intellectual achievements without much formal schooling if self taught (Ramanujan, Faraday, Leibniz), definitely an impressive route. I think the grad school route is easier for most people as you are sort of forced to achieve something, even if something small it is meant to expand the knowledge of your field. Do you have any intellectual achievements to speak of?

what do you do now*? damn should have looked the post over before I sent it

are you a nigger?

I am 99.9% European according to ancestry and 23andme, nothing shown from Africa.

Yes it is getting scary. Can't pass a literacy test to become a teacher? That's discrimination!

nytimes.com/2017/03/13/nyregion/ny-regents-teacher-exams-alst.html?mcubz=2

>The Board of Regents on Monday eliminated a requirement that aspiring teachers in New York State pass a literacy test to become certified after the test proved controversial because black and Hispanic candidates passed it at significantly lower rates than white candidates.

Holy fuck

I'm fucking mad.

How do I get out of this timeline?

The problem is they can do high school Algebra but the good sum who apply for community college underperform the placement tests.

Which either implies their inability to do it and/or the high school dropping the ball.

As someone who use to do teaching work, it tends to a mixture of both. But I would say the majority of the blame goes to schools/ national curriculum in that achieving good grades in class does not inherently mean they understand it. For a number of assignments and test students will actually go over practice problems. These same problems will be on the test, having good memory alone can get you a B or A.

Which is why I think actual in-depth math projects instead of these factory churned test should be emphasize more. It's hard to weasel your way out of a project when you have to actually show and explain your work and thought process in detail.

Your time is coming, white boy.

Ain't nothing you can do to stop it, neither.

>everybody who disagrees with me is a "libtard"
Can /pol/ misuse another word as a default buzzword already

>its a problem that 80% of blacks and spics are retards
>its a problem that liberals are ignoring this

Thats pretty retarded to me user

so you would hold that i'm just lucky to know the only 100 blacks in the whole country that can grok algebra?

i'd say it's more that in this family, it's expected, rather an exceptional, to get a degree, and we don't intermarry with shit tier blacks.

That's the scary part. Political correctness and pathological altruism will be the undoing of US and European countries.

>tfw you cant pass a simple requirement so you whine and cry until it is removed and lower standards for all students
this type of childish behavior should not be rewarded
Can yall even tell time? Or are there too many numbers involved?

*rather than exceptional
typo.

i think that this system of expectation is the key factor at work.

no joke, i've heard 2nd and 3rd generation chinese talk about shaming their dynasty if they can't succeed academically. that's the level of expectation.

on the other hand i've met some bright black kids whose parents won't buy them books because "that's what white folks do" and who won't encourage them to do math because "we aren't good at math". they even push back, sometimes rudely, when i try to encourage them to get their kid to study.

Ain't isn't a word you stupid nigger

Negroes are intellectually inferior to Euros on average. That's science. No matter how much you hide from it, it doesn't matter.

East Asians are smarter than Euros too. This is also fact.

Jews are smarter than east asians too

Depends on the Jew.

Euro Jews are around the same as East Asians (something like 5 points higher).

Israel, which is all Jews, has an a middling one.

>A task force convened by the Regents, made up of deans and professors of education schools, as well as teachers and district superintendents, recommended recalibrating the passing score on the exam and allowing certain students who fall short of a passing score on the edTPA to become certified based on the recommendations of their teachers.

This is honestly the most they should have ever bend backwards on. It's been shown through regression discontinuity that the score line drawn between passing and failing within a few points for test takers show little difference in aptitude. So if your previous work can show high competency in light of underperformance on the exam you should be good.

But getting rid of the exam altogether is near unethical and completely counter-intuitive to the mission of public teaching.

If they underperform placement they will just get put into a prereq that leads to Algebra and have the opportunity to learn any background knowledge needed and blaming the school rather than the student in a situation like this is foolish. Students are meant to learn and understand material and shouldnt be rewarded for choosing to not make any attempt to do so

lol i bet your face turned red as you were typing that.
ill give you my definition of an intellectual achievement with a quote
“I believe there is no philosophical high-road in science, with epistemological signposts. No, we are in a jungle and find our way by trial and error, building our road behind us as we proceed. We do not find signposts at crossroads, but our own scouts erect them, to help the rest.”
―Max Born
>You may see those who go through high school and university as compliant and indoctrinated,
just you and the like in particular. what makes it obvious is your vicious attack on me for not understanding algebra, i hope it made you feel better about yourself for alittle bit.. get off your high horse asshole. Then you came at me with narcissistic rage for pointing out the obvious.
>not attempting to learn anything.
ive been a lifelong independent learner. Only things that i find interesting, which is most things if presented correctly By six i was studying evolution and had decided to become a marine biologist, and i come from an uneducated family. by 12 i was severely fucked up and was all but completely detached from emotional connection to reality. This was due to the anthropocene and my abnormal behavior. my entire highschool career and up until very recently, i mediated my experience through an intricate fantasy world where i was able handle the problems i was faced with. i still do this but i have achieved self awareness.
>what do you do now*?
i get high at my parents house and spend time outside. I struggle to do basic human processes. i study much more than your typical undergrad. Ecology evolution, philosophy of biology.i have a wide range of interests but that is what i gravitate towards the most. i am fond of the theoretical side of it and can conceptualize it very well. so i will be leaning math and going back to school.
i recently turned 21.
Now stop being such an insecure douchbag.

have you tried learning anything that can get you an actual job?

i would rather kill myself.
this is what i meant by indoctrinated. people like you should be laughed out of higher education. i guess useful idiots like you bring in too much money for that

>not enough minorities and women in stem
>math is too hard for minorities and women. we should drop it unless they are stem.

>If they underperform placement they will just get put into a prereq that leads to Algebra and have the opportunity to learn any background knowledge needed

Which goes into the point the article this thread refers to was arguing about. Should these people be required to do these Algebra classes despite "passing" high school Algebra because they failed the test and aren't interested in pursuing STEM fields.

>blaming the school rather than the student in a situation like this is foolish.

First of all I stated both are at fault, schools just so happen to be more at fault because they not the students can set the standards.

>Students are meant to learn and understand material and shouldnt be rewarded for choosing to not make any attempt to do so

The issue is that passing said classes is currently the accepted "proof" of learning and understanding the material. The attempt is there, the understanding isn't. And based on how the curriculum exist it makes sense that such an outcome can come about.

>on average.
It's not science, it's a statistic.
A population of economically fucked negros can bring the genius ones down.

His statement was R-tarded though. Racism as an intellectual factor is way overblown.

explain how sub sahara was a bunch of early iron age tribal societies at best. while europeans were sailing steam ships?

wow nice generalizing, you really are a fucktard
>assumes he feels the sames about arabs
>lumps him in with those who consider science/education "liberal brainwashing"
any civilization is better than nigger civilization.

yeah, i guess i should be laughed at for enjoying working in a cancer research lab, and getting paid to get my PhD, right in the feels

Not him but the explanation to your question is within the post you just responded to.

The general population wasn't economically established so the geniuses that did exist had little to work with in exploits.

Plus the sub-sahara isn't one country, typically in the past countries on the Eastern side of sub-sahara Africa faired better.

Now the western side (mostly Nigeria) is fairing better.

Also your question is side-stepping the conversation at hand. Stay on topic user.

t. libshit white

Learning part was referring to Algebra in particular, didnt mean to extrapolate that to other subjects. You said you didnt learn anything in Algebra because the school system is shit, but were also skipping those classes as well. Im just saying that it is on you to learn the material if you think you need it later. I am not nor am I . I understand most people struggle with subjects they arent interested in, I hated english and business classes and struggled with them because they just didnt feel worth my time desu. Good luck with the return to school though, it can feel weird after being out for a while.

>doesn't realize jews and asians have a bit higher iq simply on the fact that they are forced to study like slaves just to be a bit better than a average white who barely studies
Sure are a lot of pseuds here

>nor am I
are you implying that you're unemployed

No I have a "job" working as a PhD student working on millimeter wave electronics in Europe (did high school through masters in US though). I hope I have a job afterwards though lol.

oh, very cool! I mean, worst case you can teach, but anything dealing with hardware should land you a job

as if public teaching isn't already a big enough joke.

refreshing to know you are different user
yeah i probably would have learned algebra if my personal circumstances were different. that doesnt mean there are not serious structural problems in our education system that suppress intellectual curiosity. al 2 should be taught much earlier set theory and logic ought to be introduced late in elementary school imho. biggest problem is the information students are or more importantly are not taught. betwwen education as a state run and corporate controled indoctornation system and the media, kids dont ever hear truth being spoken to power. thats why intellectual curiosity is suppressed it leads to questioning authority and other deviant behavior
im fucked now good night and best of luck

i just find that attitude towards education shallow and disgusting.
wtf do i need a job for i already got all the money in the world. i run the underground guy, i roll the nickles, the game is mine

I doubt it, the average black is really dumb.

I see the problem, you are a racist minority. You are probably very dumb for being racist!

Algebra is the ultimate filter for math courses.

>would I rather sell drugs and get locked up eventually or get a job
thats a tough one user

It's glorious. Illiterate teachers will contribute to the collapse of the liberal fantasy world faster than anything else. The entire educational socialist indoctrination edifice must be wiped away.

>Durr stop generalizing black people
>Hurr pol redneck btw
Off yourself you fucking brainlet if you don't realize how fucking inferior blacks are come on over to New York and you will very quickly find out. Loud, stupid, uninspiring, the major lot of them. If I meet a well spoken and equitable one it makes my day.

Always approach these savages with statistical average expectation, if they convince you they are several sd higher fine.

Those numbers don't make sense. Are you sure you know algebra?

You seem to have missed a detail.
This is california, where 300% of the population is black or hispanic.

>black can't into algebra

yes they can, pic related. Most of them are just lazy.

>What are bell curves
>Those are the top excuse those in the average and below it