Bookmark or dog ears?

Bookmark or dog ears?

Bookmark or you'e a heathen

How difficult is it to find a piece of paper to put between the pages and not damage your possessions?

>let friend borrow book
>he returns it with dog ears
fuck you robert

bookmark

Own books = dogears
Someone else's/library's books = use a bookmark for twenty pages and then lose it and spend a stupid amount of time leafing through the book to find the exact page you were on.

I just memorize the page number maybe I'm just autistic

I just remember the page where I left off for my physical books.

The Kindle does that stuff for me for ebooks.

Same, just recall a number with 1 to 4 digits, never lose your page again

i read multiple books simultaneously

>not using a rubber band as bookmark

Joseph?

OK Übermenschen

a make a little tear across the page and then write down in pen a little note saying that this is where I stopped including what day it was

Bookmark, of course. We're not animals.

I just rip the pages out of the book after I read them

Do you set them on fire and read the next page by the light of the last?

Tear out the pages you have already read

No I usually eat them so I don't forget what the words said but that's a good idea too

Every book i read is in one sitting. If time runs out or i'm interrupted, i start all over again. Pseuds won't understand this.

Own books: bookmark
Library/borrowed books: dogear desu

semen

This. The pages you already read get stuck together so you always have to start from the first free page. This is permanent so it's also useful to know which books you have read because they won't open anymore. You don't waste your time re-reading.

Bookmarks, you sacrilegious subhuman. Bookmarks.

Hardback - bookmark
Trade paperback - dogear

/thread

No, Navy. That's a terrible idea.

Honestly I have to read a couple of books simultaneously because I'm a short attention spanlet. If I jump between two or three books it holds my atttention better.

Dog ears. It proves you've actually read the book.

>get book from library
>dog ear it

to be quite honest with you desu I always just underline as I read so that if I have to stop mid-sentence I know exactly where I left off

>Not tearing out every page you read and using it as wallpaper so you are always on the page where you left of and also have a patrician living room
Wee it sure is pleb here

Michael?

Library book: Bookmark it

My book: Dogear the shit out of it

Mahmood?

I'll use a strip of paper or a receipt as a bookmark.

This, how do you expect to remember anything about the book if you can't even remember where you left off? Especially if you stop at the end of a chapter

Just use a receipt

The things you retards discuss, jesus fucking christ

Bane?

Ok lets talk about whatever you want to talk about.

Fpbp

Ignore he he's probably a neckbeard with an ereader

Our spines
tell the story
no dog ears
could convey