Do you think science will ever conclude there is a soul?

I mean if the universe is just going to become inhospitable for life and exist as a barren heat bath for eternity it might as well let us tag along

If a star in the universe super novas, and there's no one around to collapse its wave function, does it even exist?

aaah yes souls r real science n shit

PSEUDOSCIENCE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Hey man, I was just asking.

What do you mean by "soul?"

I think the problem lies in Einstein's conception of the Double Slut experiment, which is verified by the continuum of quantum space-time demonstrated in the famous Nye-Tyson experiment.

Science has painted itself into a corner where it can't even conclude that Matter or Number are anything other than constructs of the human mind.

so you move right? and something is moving you. and perhaps something is moving that thing.

but what thing is doing moving without itself being moved?

thats the soul

The soul is basically what makes you immortal after death.

You don't need science to say definitely that the concept of a soul is real, but, in terms of religious theology? Not so easy. You can make a copy of a human brain and simulate it. You should be asking if science can prove that time can move in directions other than just forward, in the perspective of consciousness. This would be the only way to begin "proving" anything.

Soul => Consciousness => Observation => Choice => Reality
We (thanks to quantum mechanics) are only recently understanding that observation changes what happens.

But I believe in God so I guess muh innate bias

Even if it does they will call it something scientific like metabioDawkinsradiation or something like that

I had a dream last night that I fucked an android without asking and saw a single tear roll down her face. I think that's proof enough.

Maybe one day. For now, people can't even agree on what a soul is.

1. Define Soul
If I were to ask many different people what a soul was, I would get many different answers.

2. How do you measure/test something's soul?
This part is highly dependent on how you define soul.

3. Why is it important?
What would be done with an affirmative or negative answer to the existence question?

How do you know something isn't moving?

>metabioDawkinsradiation
Kek

OP - you can save yourself a lot of wasted time and money for the rest of your life if you accept the following facts:

Your god does not exist
Your heaven does not exist
Your hell does not exist
Your soul does not exist

I offer you these facts at no charge. Your priest will lie to your face, and then pass around the collection plate.

Who has the incentive to lie to you? Me or your priest?

>All religious systems require giving money to the church.

Well neither in all those systems that don't take tithes.

I have this idea that in the future someone will create a machine that can assemble particles randomly and spit out the result. So basically all I am is particles assembled in a certain way and I could be represented by a very long number that is constantly changing slightly. So if the machine assembled me at the moment of my death it would be like I never died and I'd just be transported to wherever the machine was. Also, since I can be represented by a long number, and that number always has existed and always will exist, I've actually existed forever and I always will. I'm just not always being physically manifested.

All those, what, one percent of religions?

Religions are scams designed to wield control over you and to separate you from your cash.

The Nigerian lotto scam is a perfect analogy for the christian scam.

"You will soon collect $50 million"
"You will soon go to heaven"

"All you need to do is pay a small processing fee to collect your prize"
"All you need to do is hand over your cash to the collection plate and heaven will be yours"

Make sure that you understand that your priest is every bit the scammer that the Nigerian dude is. He knows it's bullshit. But he also knows that telling lies to idiots for a living is easier than working in a coal mine.

I'm sorry op could you not post that ugly image ever again?
If you do I hope you get a benign cancer.

>benign
How sweet

Yes.
As sure as I breathe I have found the very machinations of the universe. When the world is truly illuminated then we shall see the true power of humanitiea soul.

I'm probably a brainlet because I didn't understand your post, but this really sounds like a Jayden Smith post