Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nURXII1yr0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

problem?

homemade McRibs tonight!!!

Microwave dinners

Nothing wrong with these. If you wait for sales you can get them for $1 a box

I'm poor and I've never eaten Microwave dinners

Would rather eat some poverty tier home cooked meal.

I used to eat entire packs of these when I just moved out of my parent's house

Yes I was grossly obese

$1 Banquet frozen "dinners"

>Yes I was grossly obese

how much do you weigh now?

Sweet, sweet calories.

I work retail and people will buy 10 of these at a time. It's really weird because it's like 10 of these, 5 of , 8 packets of , two bottles of generic soda, and then something out of left field like a single bell pepper or cucumber.

my dad probably shops at your store

They're like 1200 calories a piece and cost $1 each. Granted they taste like shit, but if you're trying to sustain the life of a child and can't afford a Filet...it works.

if they werent poor and stupid they would realize they could buy real food thats actually less expensive and more nutritious

>Granted they taste like shit
If you're a child there is a good chance you won't even realize how shit they taste

Many dads shop at my store. Kids running around, grabbing candy that's like pure corn syrup and coloring, teenagers shoving boxes of snack cakes and shitty, generic soda on the belt. Old people are the only ones who eat normal shit. Rednecks tend to buy a lot of raw meat and sauces and shit. Women buy fruit more often. Mexicans buy tons of fresh vegetables and raw meat. Old people buy canned soup more often than not. Everyone buys ramen. White trash buys straight junk food, I want to direct them to the CVS across the street so they can get needles and a blender so they can just mainline the shit, cut out the middleman.

Name me anything that you can buy for $1 that is over 1000 calories that isn't frozen.

I'll wait.

What can you buy that is more nutritious for a dollar

see thats the thing that these idiots dont realize, its not one thing you can buy, its a number of things that you put together that come out to be less expensive in the long run. i cant believe im explaining this

Poor people don't need more calories. They need more nutrients. The average estadounidense is deficient in seven nutrients, but not energy.

Easy: Dry beans or pretty much any other legume. Rice. Flour. Chicken.

Chicken is the surprising one: One pound of chicken (boneless) has just about 1000 calories. I can often get chicken on sale for $0.49/lb. There is some loss due to the bones, but it's nowhere near 50%. Not to mention you can use the bones to make delicious soup or sauce to help your poverty meal taste better.

>potatoes
>generic brand snack food
>cooking oil
>generic breakfast cereal

>poor people don't need energy

Listen to yourself.

>here son, have this serving of 9 potatoes
>here son, have 18 packages of oreos.
>son, lean back, I need to pour this oil down your thought
>son have you ever eaten an entire box of Coco Puffs...well guess what....

Obese people are not short on energy. Obesity is literally an excess of energy.

Are you projecting? Nobody brought up obesity.

I buy that to make my own automatic dishwasher soap. Good source of citric acid, and smells nice, too.

I think it was determined somewhere that the McDouble actually had the optimal nutrient density of any food.

1 dollar
>390 calories
>23g of protein

You're dishwasher is automatic? Does it load itself?

As opposed to being a staff position.

Most poor people in the U.S. are overweight.

nigga those are the shit

Tropical punch >>> Citrus punch >>>>>> Mango punch

Even if that is true, doesn't change the fact that the biggest demographic of McDonalds customers is broke motherfucker.

Obesity is for poor people.

Citrus Punch is my jam son.

sugar. problem solved

>i cant believe im explaining this
it's how poor people stay poor. people who understand this escape poverty

Obesity is often a marker of poverty, because with calorie-dense food being abundant and cheap in first world nations, its easy to become obese. The rich are better at not being fat because they tend to eat less and higher wuality food, plus they have more leisure time for exercise because they're not working 45-50 hours a week at dead-end job just to make rent.

These are actually pretty good desu.

True chains

heroin

Tell that to Donald Trump.

950 McRibs

Poor people

>citric acid as the first ingredient
holy shit

pussy

I don't care what anybody says.

I fucking LOVE McChickens. Nothing else on their menu is as good as those cheap little fuckers.

Any time I've had a chicken sandwich from McDonald's the middle was a chunk of fat and gristle making up at least 1/3 of the sandwich.

It's a little packet of powder that's going to be diluted by a whole bottle of water, not that bad.

I think Skrillex has a song with wuality in the lyrics. So I am now a believer. #betterliving

I'll be the richest faggot in the world and I'll still buy this

>Nothing else on their menu is as good as those cheap little fuckers.

Clearly you've never had a sausage biscuit

a jar of mini pickles

>authentic Africa cuisine

youtu.be/nURXII1yr0U

It's 350 calories and 15g protein and 40g carbs, 15g fat. No real nutrients or variation on vitamins. Now if you have the McChicken and add a salad (real salad not just bowl of lettuce with dressing all over it) or piece of fruit and a glass of milk, maybe.

Exactly. Not just with food. Needing that new super cheap whatever gimmick. Scratch off lotto tickets. That case of beer or cigarettes every Friday. Packs of candy while waiting in line.

what a pretentious faggot you and him are. Surely, its not the fact that they are unemployed thats the reason they are so ppor... it must be the .50 Fudge rounds the buy while waiting in line!

>Spend all of your money on junk food, cheep beer and buy thousands of dollars in lotto tickets (which hurts poor people) in a hope to get rich quick

I thinks both of you are right

This user gets it.

>Case of beer every Friday

I think you mean every day you milk-drinker

>He's on to my single bell pepper routine

>"""""""""""""""""homemade""""""""""""""""""

is this a thing? do people actually believe they ever have a chance at winning the lotto?

>Kool-Aid
>Poor
Son, let me tell you about Flavor-Aid.
This is the stuff that parents buy when they can't afford a packet of Kool-Aid or when they want to punish their children for some reason.
I want you to imagine the last glass of Kool-Aid you had. Now triple the citric acid amount, and make it stale. That's an approximation of the hell that is Flavor-Aid.

Fun Fact- this is stuff they mixed with rat poison at Jonestown, not Kool-Aid.

Just bought a pack of these because of this image and the caffeine content.

Pretty good, how many can you drink in one day though? Is one per meal too many?

haha my shitposting paid off

i usually dilute mine heavily as i prefer a steady drip of caffeine throughout the morning (1/2 packet per 20 oz).

I don't think I've had more than 2 packets in a day.

>he doesn't drink Wylers

Yeah, it convinced me at least, so congratulations. Although I got the Mango Pineapple version, they didn't have Tangerine Strawberry in stock. Literally the same ingredients (0 mg of sodium though).

The caffeine content in a caffeine pill is 200 mg and the warning labels for those say to take no more than one pill every 4 hours that's why I asked. 2 packets a day seems reasonable.

>not buying a giant ass bag of potato flakes
You're an irresponsible parent.

>Now triple the citric acid amount
I want some now. I fucking love sour stuff.

Based 79 cent 8 packs.

Lol i remember this

There's something about that which looks depressing as shit.

butter, oil, flour
pancakes

I buy these and i'm not poor...

I live in a suburb that flipped from middle class old whites to poor blacks...not hating; but people watching at the local Giant Eagle. The Anthropology of it all. First of the month--EBT card re-up. Everyone has their shopping carts loaded like mountains full of...things that are horrible for you. Produce? HELL NO. Frozen vegetables at least...NOPE. Bread, frozen boxes of whatever the fuck, a pallete of soda, and something odd like a half oreo ice cream cake...

Although I must say they hit up the fresh fish like a mofo...but get the worst shit possible. Fried extra hard, red devil...and the poor asian guy making sushi that the whites ignore on the way to whole foods and the blacks pass over for cornbread and chili. Sometimes I go there just to observe...the constant light flashing in the checkout line...nobody knows what the fuck they're doing...one step removed from chaos. Except for the state store, where everyone knows how it goes...myself included.

Everyone moves like sleeping turtles; constantly in the way. Oblivious to your dilemma, but in a rage if they need to pass. Bluetooth conversations for 10 minutes in front of the shredded cheese...And this is Giant Eagle--the better of the markets near me. Under them is Wal-Mart, where screaming babies run free, and then Marc's where a tiny store has been re-purposed into a post-apocalyptic battleground; count chocula boxes are somehow strewn across produce and heaps of pencils are mixed among raw steak like garnish. And a sock. And puke on the floor that nobody cares about. And we all just ignore it.

Only thing lower is the local gas station, my friends...

do they really drink every day? How do they survive? Beer and little debbie snacks.

Yes. Every time I'm any where that sells lottery tickets there are always people in there going crazy. Sometimes you see the ones who stand right there scratching away at a big pile of them then turning in the winners (most times their "winners" are only worth what they paid for that one ticket) and getting more instead of realizing they are wasting their money. I notice it is more of a thing in the south where I live now

nice

This is poetry

These things are a godsend. We got them in a care package over in Kuwait. Kept me up through many a tired, sandy day. Better than coffee when it's that hot out.

He is rich but obese, where is your logic now?

> I buy that to make my own automatic dishwasher soap.
Is it sold in the supermarkets? You can buy a pack of "make your own dishwasher soap"?

Lentil pods are food?

kek

This was just the first pic that I liked in Google photos. Ignore Lentils. I don't even know what are these Lentils? Some kind of condiments? I'm a europoor, just in case

Europeans definitely eat lentils. Are you outside Schengen?

>You can buy a pack of "make your own dishwasher soap"?

Yep, it's depicted in OP. Kool-Aid contains citric acid. Citric acid is an effective dish-washing agent.

>this is stuff they mixed with rat poison at Jonestown, not Kool-Aid.

Reality, altered.

In the U.S.? What state is this?

Can someone explain this to me?

Why the fuck are you still poor then?

Fastfood mostly

Cheap caffeine kick

Three different reminders of quality on the package...