Is the fast food business nowadays just a competition to see who can make the weirdest food items?

Is the fast food business nowadays just a competition to see who can make the weirdest food items?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ2tdqpLmSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do amerikeks really eat this garbage?

Stoners dude.
Stoners.

Most people will try it for the sake of trying it, because it's a new experience.

No-one I know has ordered these twice.

Kinda seems that way.
>this breaking is NUTS
>look at this loco taco shell
>this hamburger is HUGE I mean LOOK

That SNL skit is becoming reality.

So we have become Japan?

I know you've been waiting your entire life for this

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ2tdqpLmSU

What was the last NEW or LIMITED TIME fast food item you actually enjoyed?

Jalapeno Double from McDonalds for me.

Basically yes.

Carl's Jr.'s Diablo burger.

Hurt like a bitch on the way out, but it was so delicious on the way in.

$1 double stacked taco at taco bell

Taco bell crunch wrap sliders

Naked chicken chalupas from taco hell

Isn't that just the food industry in general?

Things were fucking dank

Double stack tacos were greeat for the price point. Buffalo ranch . md chicken is much better than the original

They were a lot spicier than expected, but really fucking good.

I'm still salty that they didn't have the stones to put meat inside of em.

I don't watch much tv so I don't really see advertisements for new shit. When I saw that on the menu I had to fucking try it.

I was expecting them to have meat in them, but what we got was ok.

I tried those Cheetos for the first time on a whim the other day. my friends I tell you, they were actually really decent. Maybe it was just because I was expecting it to be a nightmare but they were nice. It's exactly how you would imagine a fried cheese puffs filled with Mac and cheese to be like if you were stoned and imagining junk food heaven. I'm not very happy that things like this can exist but they did a good job on them.

>Is the fast food business nowadays just a competition to see who can make the weirdest food items?

Yes. It's a competition to see who can get the most "foodie" youtubers to review their shit for free advertising.

Next time they're around spend an extra buck to put some beef in it. It's fucking awesome.

Fried jalapeno steak breakfast burrito from sonic? It has something that tasted like jalapeno lava sauce from taco bell in it too and it was damn good. I had this when I was maybe 11 years old though so I have no idea when or where exactly it was actually received by myself. it is so ingrained in my mind though that i would gladly pay extra to have another.

did u know cheetos is a singular and plural. i emailed them

Volcano tacos, Dorito tacos

>27 posts
>1 file
oh it's a phonefag thread

>didn't post an image
>complains about no images

Fuck off, phonefag

Hardee's Frisco Burger

i enjoyed the big nothing burger

Let's be frank here. To get a macaroni and cheese fritter (Burger King isn't the first), then it requires making macaroni and cheese, and then freezing. Even with a flash freeze process, that works great for preserving items such as meat, seafood, or even popovers, it does not lend itself over to pasta.

The product ends up being mushy flour-shapes, along with uninspired cheese product. I'm honestly surprised that they revived them after the first run.

Double chalupas at taco bell.
But if you're only talking about discontinued items, the spicy frito burrito from taco bell.
IMO only taco bell makes meme foods worth giving a fuck about.

I love those in a legit way

ok real opinion I recently posted I had this on facebook and some people were outraged, but it was OK. the thing is it was a cheeto filled with mac/cheese, which is better than regular cheetos and not as good as mac&cheese. So yeah you can enjoy both these things but it's just a topping, maybe cheetos shepherd pie is dope as fuck, but this really does seem like something slapped together by some corporate a-hole who only steps into his home kitchen to make food.

you got the right

I am going to largely blame social media. You make some garbage meme food, and every idiot Tom, Dick and Harry needs to reblog/tweet/share and weigh in on it.

You get a ton of publicity, plenty of people go in to try it, and even if they don't all try it, the burst of coverage will probably get more people in to visit vecause they see your brand all over their feeds.

This is all a vast oversimplification, but I'm sure it does play a somewhat large role eapecially nowadays.

Taco Bell grillers. When they introduced the 3 grillers for $1 each, I lived off those for an entire summer

I'm very glad the beefy frito burrito is on the taco bell dollar menu

>Burger King is serving McCheetos

This and those chicken dorito things

burger here, these things are pretty good, almost overwhelmingly though. that being said i'd eat them again

Tried these once and was miserable for the rest of the night. Fuck these fucking things