Is there a scientific reason why Trump is the way he is?

Is there a scientific reason why Trump is the way he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PZA2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know, but in this case he is not wrong.

He's smarter than most people, so they don't understand him. Internet normies just can't get him.

No, that's it.

He has genius syndrome.

He is a very old person.

Well, you can't say he is wrong.
He is that way because of being God's chosen savior against the synagogue of Satan. With his time machine he is truly unstoppable.

He has no brains. As simple as that.

Probably more than one

So far i've put the anti-obama stance down mostly to racism in his peer group rather than any real fault in the policy

What percentile in terms of wealth is this guy anyway? 0.5%?
(ie what percentage of americans are richer than trump?)

Ouch

> As a result, his position on the Forbes' ranking dropped 220 spots, leaving him tied with 19 others as the 544th richest person in the world.

> President Donald Trump is the nation's first billionaire president --

race realism + alpha male mentality

100 * 544 / 323,000,000
(Not more than) 0.0001548 %

White people make the best leaders is not true.

Many of the best leaders have been white is true.

there's a difference

t. Brainwash
t. Stockholm Syndrome
t. Beauty & Beast

did none of you morons actually check his Twitter account?

> pokedex says
Lonely/Competitive type

das racist

The best leaders in the West have all been white but that's not saying much. Most Westerners don't know shit about Chinese and Indian history, plenty of brown and yellow leaders who could stand alongside the best white leaders.

>Indian leaders standing alongside the best of white leaders
>Can't even potty train their nation

t. cia nigger

>The best leaders in the West have all been white
Really? MLK was an amazing leader.

Minorities haven't even had a chance.

black people lead in murder, illicit drug abuse, and single-motherhood, shitmpf is such a fucking idiot baka cant even get is facts straight

>shitmpf
lul

>HURR

Here's your (You).

MLK is ONE (1) man. Do you want me to start listing whites who were as good or better than him?

sure go ahead why not

>illicit drug abuse
Wrong

lol fuck off pajeet the fuck are you doing on a science board?

If you cant deduce the large possibility that whites have been leaders in the west because of racism you are a moron. Especially with the MLK example.

Whites have been the worst leaders in the US as well.

Obama isn't white????

Can all of you Trump supporters please explain away this disturbing situation?

imgur.com/a/PZA2o

I remember the Left attacking Bush when he was prez. They made the most ludicrous claims imaginable.

>gives his opinion without facts in /sci

Holy shit is he literally retarded?

those (((sources))) are very reliable and have never lied about anything trump related
I am now a cruzmissile

Just look at transcripts of any of his public speeches. The guy is mentally deficient.

>Minorities haven't even had a chance.
exactly

>counting prescription drugs as illicit
rmyt

Yes, he's literally mentally deficient. I've been saying this for a long time, I think he actually has early onset Alzheimer's. I'm not even joking.

He's clearly a toddler trapped in an old man's body. Born with a silver bar up his asshole, he was probably never punished as a child and thus never learned discipline or hard work. He hasn't worked a day in his life. He's just abused his wealth and position of power to strong-man people into settling in their lawsuits against him when he doesn't pay them for their hard work

He's a loser to the utmost degree. Not a self made man. Not successful. I'm highly convinced most of his wealth is through money laundering kickbacks from Russian oligarchs at this point and I think this will come out soon.

Regardless of that though he's clearly not intelligent.

Steeling all your EE jobs

>those (((sources))) are very reliable and have never lied about anything trump related
I am now a cruzmissile

Yeah:
>The Washington Post
>Politico
>The Wall Street Journal
>The New York Times
>Time
>Reuters
>AP News
>The Daily Beast

Are all very unreliable fake news sources /s

Fuck off you troglodyte

>buncha literally fake news CIA front shitshows

So you don't trust the CIA?

Who do you trust then? You think the CIA is spreading fake news and nobody out of their tens of thousands of employees has leaked this fact and proven it? You're a fucking retard.

they had plenty of chances, in their own nations
africa was untouched by external powers for tens of thousands of years
didn't stop them from getting their shit kicked in because they barely progressed past basic iron tools

>has made billions of dollars
yeh
nah
If you make a billion dollars of personal wealth, you're genius level, period.

Why is Veeky Forums so easy to troll with fake images?

Why would a person who is born where all you need is some athleticism and a spear to survive expect ghostly white people from frozen parts of the world to show up one day with high tech weapons and no rhythm and exploit their land? I love science but there's still an entirely different realm of our universe that isn't defined by objective levels of human development. The shamanism and superstition and dancing around drums and the overall way of life of a naked mudhut making spear chucker is not objectively inferior to that of our ancestors. One is good at dancing while the other is good at killing. Apples and oranges

This

You see mud hut children running around in the mud playing together and laughing despite being hungry in their bellies. You see families and villages celebrating the kill of a single big prey and savoring every bit of the body. This is honorable and commendable - we should adopt this policy into our society more

They are not inferior, you're assuming some cosmic objectivity of the yardstick of technological progress.

Stick us both in the African bush and guess who's going to survive fine and who will die within a few days? The natives will survive fine, they will survive a fucking apocalypse. We need people like this. We can't all start integrating into society and sucking from the teat of collective efforts, unable to be self sufficient when needed

"It takes a village" and this applies more than most people realize. We need mentally ill lunatics to create abstract art. We need depressed people to write great literature and poetry. We need autistic obsessive weirdos to live as virgins their entire life and invent Newtonian mechanics. We need Ug Thunderclub to hunt lions for us to impress the local women. We need everyone

#fakenews
typical liberals

are you physically incapable of understanding sarcasm? the post even had ((())) on it

>are you physically incapable of understanding sarcasm? the post even had ((())) on it
((())) doesn't imply sarcasm, plenty of people use it unironically. Are you physically incapable of understanding Poe's Law?

oh wait
did you actually just post that list and seriously imply that those aren't fake news organizations full of shit? can you get any more brainwashed than this?

Okay, please list me some "non-fake" news sources who aren't "full of shit"

Or do you think there are none? And in that case how do you decide to trust Trump over others? His own words which he doubles back on?

>you must be trump supporter if you don't believe news sites that tell you pewdiepie is a neo-nazi and hillary clinton has 98% chance of winning the election
really activated my almonds

> "WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T TRUST AN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WHICH HAS BEEN REVEALED TO BE MESSING WITH ITS CITIZENS IN WAYS WHICH ARE DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST? WHAT A RETARD. I BET HE LOOKED INTO THE CHURCH COMMITTEE HEARINGS LIKE SOME DUMBASS WHO EDUCATED HIMSELF OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF TAKING EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE"

I know you're desparate to lick the boots of any authority figure / alphabet agency because you don't know how to think for yourself user, but come on, this is just cringe.

>two scoops

>not realizing trump is a 4 dimensional spiritual being existing in all times at once and literally playing with us mere humans.

Veeky Forums is full of "scientists" who will immediately take anything that conforms to their manipulated worldview at face value.

How is this racist idiot still a president?

The whole world is laughing at you, america.

except hes doing well, how funny is that?

If you consider bigger disaster than bush as "doing well", yeah.

>would have made more money if he'd put his giant initial capital in index funds, which are low risk investments for scared babbies

"" "" "" "" genius "" "" "" "" " level

Like he didn't care about destabilising entire regions and essentially being a war criminal if it made him shitloads of money?

infowars
breitbart
daily stormer

>The tastes of Pence are also tended to. Instead of the pie, he gets a fruit plate.

>infowars
>breitbart
>daily stormer
Please be fucking joking. You are literally retarded, you're all retarded without exception.

(((who))) could be behind this post???

Typical case of an extreme narcistic personality disorder.

He and the Kim dynasty of North Korea are actually quite similar in that aspect.

But can you name a single racist thing he has ever said? No, saying that some criminals rape people is not racist

saying mexicans do is, also saying muslims are all potential terrorists is.

He was talking about illegal immigrants who are criminals by definition

Muslims are not a race

Neither are jews, so i guess Nazis really werent racists after all, huh.

>The Jews also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group and nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East. Jewish ethnicity, nationhood and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish people
anything else?

yeah, jews are not a race, you idiot. I can become a jew if I wanted to.

Sure, and they would never think of you as a real jew. But if that's how you like to think then no, Hitler wasn't racist. Wtf I'm Nazi now

Terminal mental illness.

>Two scoops
KEK my fucking sides, I still can't believe liberals actually take any of this seriously. I mean come on, how fucking retarded can you be?

it's the science and math board

Is there a scientific reason why people attach to mass-mentalities without looking for and/or discarding any reasonable facts?
Why yes! Yes there is!

>mass hysteria
>confirmation bias
>cognitive dissonance

Here's a classic example, Veeky Forums
>A /pol/tard walks in a bar and says blacks can't make a functioning modern society
The responses, typically, are:

>Race isn't real and we're all humans,
but
>Different subgroups of homo sapiens sapiens perform differently on key cognitive capabilities in advanced civilizations,
and then
>Social policy is demanded from the people who say both, to force equalization of the outcome using dubious, social-myth "facts".

In this specific example the cognitive dissonance is clear. Points one and two exist inclusively, and people are lying to themselves, utilizing confirmation bias of a specific part of history which ignores the multitudes of other cases of similar behavior to different people in different places (I'm talking about slavery), itself full of half-truths and social-myth "facts" as to how people were treated and who was responsible.

It's a simple self-evident fact that aside from environment specialization yes, we all can breed with one other and are thus the same species.
It's also a greatly studied statistical trend that certain sub-speciations of modern sapiens are fundamentally better or worse in key achievements which correlate highly with intelligence, conscientious behavior, and the inhibition of instinctual behavior.
It's also the behavior of well adjusted advanced-nation people to seek behaviors and progeny which further these critical society-maintaining traits.

(1/2)

Another aspect of the cognitive dissonance is being unable to rectify these conflicting thoughts -
We're all human and need to work together and treat each other well to prosper,
but
Some groups of humans in our society are not capable of keeping up,
and
They were treated bad in the past,
but
So have many other groups of people been similarly treated, in this country and others through history,
and
American blacks are far more intelligent, healthy, prosperous and capable than the majority example of African people

There is massive confirmation bias of "facts", "statistics", and "history" surrounding these particular topics which attempt to explain why, attempt to manipulate emotions of good and honest people, and utterly throw logic out of the window in doing so.

The mass hysteria over race, laws, and equality are a result of cognitive dissonance, media emotional manipulations for entertainment profit and agendas from funding sources, half-truths (and outright lies), the societal and personal need to protect itself/oneself from degradation of continuance, and sowed distrust (deservedly earned) for our corrupt, bought out, corporate-and-bank-greed political system.

We need to be discussing why emotional appeals, lies, and biased information are being used, to no positive effect for our society, to manipulate public perception of facts and history.

(2/2)

It doesn't matter if it is real or not because we all know it's something he thinks.

I want pol to leave or shut the fuck up. This is pathetic and bordering on mental illness. It is worth nobodies time to debate you.

I'd love for once to have someone respond full-fledged on a complicated topic like this instead of plugging their ears, shouting boogeyman, and resorting to insults.
It makes a viewer assume all you've done in three and a half minutes is read the post without analyzing a thing about it.

One would hope that a "science" board is capable of rationally analyzing a topic without implying unstated emotions, sides, beliefs, or claims.

Nobody intelligent is going to waste time showing you how blind you are to your own words and thoughts. And if they do they eventually realize how fruitless it is. You are self centered, literally.

It's insulting that you've not asked my side or personal views of the matter yet assume my mindset based on implications with no evidence.

>literally self-centered
The literal meaning of that phrase applies to everyone who posts on Veeky Forums. I'm writing my response, yes, it's literally (as written), my response.

>anybody intelligent
on Veeky Forums needs to get off their undeserved moral horse and recognize their own logical flaws.

I never said race matters to me,
I never said people don't deserve fair treatment,
I never said slavery didn't happen or wasn't ethically awful,
And I never said only one side of the argument is viewing the facts with bias and bad logic.

I gave an example of a trolling /pol/tard in a fictitious hypothetical and used the inflammatory nature of the topic to describe how illogical assumptions, cognitive biases, and group-hysteria occurs on all sides.

>(you're actually a prime example of one particular side of the argument)

You did none of that., and even if you had, you made it up to support some point you """"dont support"""".

Basically you are double retarded.

You're still incapable of even stating what your thoughts are on the matter. For that matter you've only continued to attack ME and not the point of debate.

>you did none of that
The point I support is clearly stated in the posts - explaining multiple group's cognitive dissonance, bias selection, and illogical outcomes of thought.

For example,

Racists say:
>Blacks don't deserve anything, they are violent stupid unproductive thugs, keep them away from me
Rational people say:
>Skin color is not a moral defining feature of a person, demonizing an entire group of people is terrible, and we should be supporting each other instead of fighting
"Counter-" Racists say:
>White people are evil, yet you can't be racist to a white person, if they don't agree to proselytizing to this viewpoint keep them away from me

Two of the three are full of cognitive dissonance and logically unsound.
While one of the three is both morally and logically correct, all three suffer from the effects of media-induced group hysteria and confirmation bias.

I'll let you figure out which one of the three has to suffer the most from confirmation bias when trying to deal with the best way forward.
hint:
>It's not the racists on either side