Professor is late to class

>Professor is late to class

>that one kid that shows up an hour early
Me because I have jack shit to do this morning.

>That one student who is always 5 minutes late because she has no damn drive to get out of bed.

>that guy who comes in wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday
>that guy that sits near the front that asks too many questions
>that guy with the thinkpad laptop

>when the grad student TA can more effectively teach the material than the prof.

>professor is wearing a du rag

>professor is too much of a narcissist to teach effectively

>>that guy who comes in wearing the same clothes he wore yesterday

Whats wrong with that? Most college students are poor

>when both the professors and TA can't teach for shit and you end up teaching yourself

>professor flirts with female students

>she
There is a story here.

I wear the same clothes for months

>that one sperge Lord whose autism is so strong he has no self awareness at all and whose self confidence is so through the roof the meek asian girls actually like and flirt with him just because hes a tall white guy even though his autism is off the charts

>his class has female students

The story is I'm bad at waking up because alarm clocks fail me.

>female on Veeky Forums
o shit

>Nearly all professors have the phenotype so they can't flirt with my prey

>class is cancelled

PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND

>professor writes in hieroglyphs

Same man. Well, it's multiple articles of the same thing.

>she
>you

>female students
Are you even in a STEM major lad? By 2nd year all you should be seeing are changs, pajeets, jews, and autists.

That escalated quickly.

>if Professor doesn't show in 15 minutes by the school's rules class is canceled
>Professor shows up at the 14th minute
Always.

How the fuck is there a girl in Veeky Forums? Hahahahahahahhaahhahahaahhaah

I bet you don't even shower in the morning. Just thinking of your sweaty roasty is making me fill with disgust.

L O N D O N
O ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴O
N ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴D
D ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴N
O ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴O
N O D N O L

You're not wrong.

Could you describe, in detail, what your feet look like?

post feet

>STEM
>professor starts blabbering about his political views in the middle of the class

>he goes to classes

Look at this absolute brainlet. REAL Veeky Forumsentific-minded patricians learn shit themselves. From outdated books. At home. With no social contact.

R-Right g-gu-guys?

>professor says the proof is trivial

>professor stops mid lecture and begins rambling and talking to himself
>walks towards the window twirling the maker while saying "no no that cant be right..."then laughs like a maniac and returns to the board

>professor has strong accent
there is/are NO (none) (zero) (0) reason(s) to live

>professor is actually insane
>he rambles to himself and occasionally talks in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions at times

Is my city

No

I've had people who wear different clother every day and still stink.

>most important part of lesson
>power drills start screaming from outside

Oh darn, I've been doing this all wrong then! Well, it's not like I have a choice. Professors skip lectures here...

Feminine penis?

>Professor walks in obviously high/drunk

>professor stumbles in and tries to pass out some papers
>he falls over and asks some kid (gets the name wrong) to do it for him
>professor then just leaves
ah yes, this is what I payed for

LONDON

>professor doesn't show up to class
I walked by when the period ended and I was going to my next class and he was just chilling in his office, like what the fuck

>payed

sorry I meant päde

>that guy with the thinkpad laptop using arch with an anime girl wallpaper
I thought it was just a meme.

I was late to a class once were we needed to pair up so they paired me up with the one girl that was left alone.

Why wouldn't people in CompSci wanna pair up with a girl? Well to start off she was fat, and not just a little, she was actually round. The 3 holes from her sunken eyes and mouth made her look like a bolwing ball.
She was wearing cheap clothes with a fashion style that can only be descibed as "daddy's 12yo little princes". Unwashed for weeks of course, just like her greasy hair.

We had to do some math stuff in Mathematica and she already had her laptop out so I sat down next to her (keeping some distance) and asked her what we needed to do and how far she had gotten already.
She spoke barely audible and stuttering, not understanding what she just said I just read the excercises and what's on her screen but it didn't look like she knew what she was doing. So I tried to explain to her the excercise, she spoke and once again she couldn't utter a single coherent word. At this point I'm starting to think she might be legit autistic so I take her laptop and say "I'll do it".

Big mistake, her laptop is dirty and full of what I assume(/hope) to be coke stains and start working on the exercise. Then I see it, a fucking pubic hair stuck between the esc and f1 key. At that point it became too much for and I took out my own laptop.

Now I know how women feel when they're approached by some autist.

Every woman in STEM (besides biology) is ugly.

>>that guy that sits near the front that asks too many questions
Delete this!

t. Virgin post

>class is cancelled and no one need told you

>that guy with the thinkpad laptop
Literally me

>professor starts telling a story about his life
>it takes 15 minutes

chemgirlzzzz
toptier waifus

>doubting a woman is on Veeky Forums
How does this make me a virgin you colossal nigger

Community college:
>that person with terrible body odor who stinks up the whole room and causes you to think it might be you, or worse, other people might think its you since the smell is so bad and omnipresent
>that retarded kid who asks stupid questions all day and cuts the professor off when they try to answer and simply cannot communicate normally
>ADD Chinese kid sitting in the back with his giant gaming laptop doing fuck all
>People with kids/who talk about their kids
>military veterans who are dumb shits and get no respect from anyone
>guy who tries to hit on you
>guy/girl who is very knowledgeable but doesn't want to talk to you because he thinks you're hitting on him
>fat mouthbreathing idiot who just sits there
>people who think they are smart
>people who have trouble using computers to do basic shit in class

>Be me
>Always be late
And I mean always, 5 times a week for 20 years straight

All the engineering girls at my school were fat farmgirls who spent their childhood helping daddy fix tractors

Chem and bio majors were all really cute, actually

So glad I'm not alone in this holy hell.

What?

Holy fucking hell. That sucks ass.

all me

>guy who tries to hit on you.

Kek. I got one too
>roasties

>cute girl sits next to you and starts talking to you
>never progresses any further than that

This. Ugh.

>women who talk to you but not because they want to fuck you.

Seriously, I wish it wasn't politically incorrect to just say "If your vagina is not available to me then don't talk to me."

I have 2 articles that i cycle each day. Shirts are white so they don't look like shit after 2 months of use and last whole year. All this just to buy new books because i'm an autist that can't read a used book, it disgusts me that someone else has touched the pages.

Man, I just want a friend.

Get a male friend man. Why would you want a female friend?

Only girls sit next to me for some reason
There's only one class where this isn't true.

They want you to perform a triple integral on the spheres hanging from their chest in the Cartesian coordinate system

Look. The problem with women is that they are really superficial. They can't distinguish friendly affection from sexual advances. This is where the phrase "Ugh, I have a boyfriend" comes from. That is why I say you should not even try to get female friends, they are all too far up their own ass.

And second, women are fucking needy. You make a connection with a woman and immediately she starts asking for something. In contrast, one day I offered one of my friends to give him my homework because he didn't do it and he said he doesn't like to copy. Now that's a good fucking person.

I think that women only see men as tools. That is why you should reciprocate and treat them like objects too. Fuck em.

can I at least use cylindrical coordinates?

>That is why you should reciprocate and treat them like objects too.
this sounds like this could only hurt my chances at having a friend

This is a very skewed perception of reality, man. There are bad women, I'll give you that, but you can usually root them out pretty quickly.

That user never said women are bad. He said he thinks women are superficial, can't distinguish friendly affection from sexual advances and are needy.
I think he is mostly right, every single female i know including my girlfriend fits what he said.

You are not understanding. You will not be their friend, you will be their emotional tampon.

Instead focus on getting a sexual relationship and then with sex you soften her up and she becomes your friend. I consider my girlfriend to be my best friend, despite how many male friends I have and all I've said about women.

The thing is that women treat men who they fuck than men who they do not fuck. For example, some women let their boyfriends beat them up and they even forgive and excuse them. But if you as an outsider so much as slap her after she slapped you first then she is calling the police, the army and the CIA on you for sexism. That is why you need to soften women up with sex. Then they can be your friend.

>The thing is that women treat men who they fuck better than men who they do not fuck.

>that one hot girl in engineering

They are called Pipe Engineers.

>that guy who wears a suit to the final exam

Buddy, this is nonsense. Just pure nonsense.

I go full on opposite with pajamas. Please tell me that actually happened and why?!

It makes total sense and that realization has been my greatest breakthrough outside of math.

When I was younger women would not even consider me and I noticed that this was because I did not show sexual behavior and therefore they did not even consider me a person. Then I became more sexual and it all changed.

But I am just a minor example so lets talk statistical trends. How do you explain women who let their boyfriends beat them up?

Maybe he has to make a final presentation same day for a business class?

As someone who studied chemistry, I am always surprised when people say that there are no girls in stem or they are all ugly, the girls I knew were a perfect average of looks.

it's parroted by CSmonkies and physics autists

No, you just have lower standards do please answer the following questions:

How many girlfriends have you had?
How many women have you fucked?
What is the max number of simultaneous girlfriends you've had?
Are you fat?
Are you autistic?
Do you have some form of deformity (being ugly counts)?

Please answer honestly.

Sounds a little too specific... It's gonna be okay bb

You know the deal, tits or GTFO

Mods, move this to please.

Mods, please move this specific post to /thrash/ please

>>ADD Chinese kid sitting in the back with his giant gaming laptop doing fuck all
nigga I graduated top of my class and spent 90% of the class time shitposting on Veeky Forums or doing projects for other classes. Not chinese but you got the ADD part

>professor starts off his lecture notes with a poem

>prof: "And obviously, there are no even primes greater than 2"
>that one student: "...that we know of."

>it takes 80% of a lecture
>every lecture

>Professor won't shut the fuck up about their politics beliefs and gets royally asshurt if anybody disagrees with them
It's just like /v/ (read: /pol/fugees)

Shit man assign me to teach number theory and my entire class will be poems.

There is no rhyme or reason
To dislike primes is treason.

what would possess someone to say that?