Dildo slipped in my shower drain. Don't want to tell my parents. Water seems to be flowing fine...

Dildo slipped in my shower drain. Don't want to tell my parents. Water seems to be flowing fine. How long will it take for water to dissolve the plastic? Pic is cool but unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerouslilly.com/2016/05/melted-sex-toy-jar-updates/
a.safe.moe/1Bk4U.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How long will it take for water to dissolve the plastic?
Not in your lifetime.

What if it was thin plastic?

I know it takes plastic a long time to decompose but I know that plastic in the ocean is already breaking down to where fish are breathing it. I wanna know if water will be able to start dissolving it

>I wanna know if water will be able to start dissolving it
And I told you, the answer is "no".

Was it a bad dragon one?

It was actually a perfume bottle

Can I buy acid and pour it down the drain?

Jesus christ just tell your parents you're a fag instead of ruining your fucking bathtub.

Sure you can, but it won't bother most plastics. What do you think the shower drain is made out of?

Seriously, just open up the shower drain and fish it out. You are not going to get rid of your dildo chemically.

Nah fuck that. I'll pin it on my brother

The pipe goes down and turns. I can't reach it or use a wire or anything.

Thousands of years...

Take off the overflow cover and get it that way. You cannot melt or dissolve the dildo without destroying the pipes.

How do you know it's still there?

Piranha Solution will attack plastics.

Comedy gold

Is op a fag, or a grill?

Water will never dissolve plastic

Dump acetone down the drain

you know the answer already

Obviously a fag since there is no shame in a girl pretending she is fucking a dick.

>mfw when OP is literally a fag this time

OP do you have a picture of the object? That might help

It will also melt glass, ceramic and metals.

OP just fish it out. The only reasonable way.

He can't be gay, engineers have assured me that they're smart enough to figure things like this out

Lel

Jesus christ this thread is about to make me lose my shit on the bus.

fucking jej

Just dump some acetone down there, and if that doesn't work, gasoline. Gasoline eats through plastic pretty nicely. (But actually don't, I don't know what I'm talking about.)

Plastics break down in the ocean mostly due to UV rays, and you're not gonna find much of those in your drain, it'll be there for a long time. I would also advise against pouring destructive chemicals down the drain, because they may damage some part of the plumbing. Just come up with a convincing story as to why the bottle is there, or just forget about it altogether. Your drain may get clogged up faster in the future, but some Mr. Muscle will get rid of whatever is causing the clogging.

google it idiot there's lots of guides on how to get it out yourself

Alright how do I explain to my parents that a dildo sized shampoo bottle is clogging the drain?

It's not even a real dildo, you candyass?

>I dropped a shampoo bottle down the drain while I was showering
It's only dildo-sized if you point that out to them.

shit nigger, they wouldn't even know if didn't tell them

I'd never heard of this, so i looked it up. That may be some of the scariest stuff ive read about in a long time

It's my mom's tho. They'll know. There's also a filter over the drain to keep stuff from falling in. I took it off because the shower floor was covered in poo. I was pushing the poo in and the little perfume bottle fell in. They'll know i was up to something.

Tell them. They will find out one way or another

move out quickly and never look back

have you tried this?

Enjoy your explosion of concentrated sulfuric acid.
It won't dissolve glass. Only NaOH and HF can do that.

yes but it's too long and thin for me, the shampoo bottle feels better

stupid OP, do this

heh

I want to laught at this thread, but ive used a butter knife in my ass during masturbation before, so i dont think I can.

>MOMS DILDO
>SHITTING IN SHOWER
guy you have bigger problems than a clogged drain

can you actually see your dildo bottle standing in the shower?

Didn't expect to lol this hard on a Veeky Forums board.

Assuming you can see it in the drain:

Buy a long screwdriver, a long screw and some durable string. Firmly attach a string to the screw and screw it into the object, pull of with the string.

Eventually all of your shavings and fecal matter, in addition to your dildo, will clog the drain and it will have to be removed. With an item that large, it could actually cause some 42-6a pipes to burst in houses made before 1997. I highly suggest attempting to remove said pisscoverered hairy dildo from the drain yourself. Typical draino might help and I would NOT recommend putting anything more acidic than that in the drain. It would seem the best method for attack here would be to reach into the drain and yank the dildo out. Although probably moldy at that point, you will be able to soak it in bleach for maybe 10-15 minutes and then give it a good rinse to continue use of the dildo. For future sexual endeavors, do not try to get experimental with where you achieve your orgasms.

OP, plastic breaks down due to UV + microorganisms that can metabolize plastic. You're unlikely to find either in your drain

Get an electric hand drill and put one of those flexible attachments on it, put something at the end that can fuck shit up, just put it down and drill, and hope the bottle breaks into small pieces.

this is easily the funniest thread on Veeky Forums in a long while

Anal stimulation isn't gay, yet it's stigmated as fuck.

Anal stimulation isn't gay, yet it's stigmatized as fuck.

Here's what you do, buy another dildo, and when the drain clogs up and people find your old dildo and accuse you, show them the new one and say "It can't be mine, I have mine right here."

>this thread

At this point, I'll need photographic evidence of this
just take a photo of where the bottle is in the drain

holy fucking hell user you just killed me.

Do you have an open drain pipe? That's dangerous.

What is "calle" it's in all my captchas.

Spanish for street. Google is using you to read signs so it can fill out its maps.

try to somehow mechanically get it out when your parents are not home

>mom's dildo in the shower drian
>shower floor is covered in poo

What the fuck are you doing OP?

Chemicals in Water Supply are turning the 4 Chan Pepe Frogs GAY !!! (including OP)
Source: Alex Jones.

Considering the UV rays, the varying salinity and temperature and currents it takes a long time for it to break down. Seriously it's not going to dissolve or break down in your life time unless you use some acid but at that point just try to fish it out of the pipe.

>Can I buy acid and pour it down the drain?

I believe you can both buy acid, and pour it down the drain.

If it went past the turn, called the trap, it is gone on to the sewers and you need have no fear.

Generations of rats will worship your plastic schlong as a god.

Pour aqua regia down drain

Thank you for this thread, haven't laughed this hard in a while

i just imagine OP sitting in the shower pouring chemicals in the drain, with the lights out so nobody notice. in one hand a screwdriver, in the other a UV lamp. then his father comes in making the "i'm disappointed" face.

Lel

I always write shit that's wrong but visually close enough to the words that it accepts it. It can take a good few tries but wasting a minute is worth it to spite Google.

This ine is better

ACETONE
-t. Ace hardware pro

To all those saying that plastic dildos never break down, think again. A good chunk of them aren't made out of silicone, and can dissolve over time. Pic is a jar of cheap dildos after a couple years.

No, no, it's just his mum's shampoo bottle. She quite probably also uses it as a dildo, though

Use lye

a funny thread on Veeky Forums? NOT IN MY LIFETIME

MOOODSSSSS

Op just use Picric acid, that will get rid of the bugger for sure

Kek
Kek is here. Praise Him. God of the chaos & darkness but also bringer of the light.

Why does someone have a jar of dildos sitting in water over time? Is this a problem that has required extensive scientific research?

You're so disgusting I can't even believe you exist. But how hard is it to say, oh I accidentally knocked your bottle down in the bath and it clogged the drain. Who cares if it was hers and not yours? Alternatively - and this could make things much, much worse - if you're desperate, find a smaller shampoo bottle, cover it with super glue (put a paper towel on the floor first; I figured this out the hard way), and push it down on the other bottle. Pull up slowly after leaving it to dry.

Wait, how is your drain so big that an entire shampoo bottle can fall in there? That's gotta go against some kinda building code.

And stop shitting in your shower. A simple scrub isn't going to cut it when you've got mounds of literal shit on your feet.

You fag you're not op I am

That's not water. It's shit that leached out of the dildos. The pic is from a dildo review blog.

dangerouslilly.com/2016/05/melted-sex-toy-jar-updates/

This is my first time on Veeky Forums.
Are there frequently threads this funny?

i wish, the board used to be more fun a few years ago, but this was never common

Someone please screencap this thread I'm dying of laughter over here.

>screencapping now that Veeky Forums archives exist

Screencapping doesn't mean archive the whole thread, it means screencap the relevant OP posts and all the (you)'s reacting with laughter. If I have to explain it to you you're probably new.

>not having fireshot screen capture to save entire threads incase the archives go down
a.safe.moe/1Bk4U.png

That dildo will stay there accumulating scum until one day, the drain will block and your parents will call the plumber. Hilarity will then ensue.

Let's make it clear, OP, you were using your mom's shampoo bottle as a dildo and then it fell inside the shower drain?

Nice pr0n pl0t