What books should a ugly man read?

What books should a ugly man read?

No Longer Human

Start with the Greeks. Caring about your appearance that much is a womanly behavior.

The Bible

Temple of the Golden Pavilion

Thanks

I don't care that much about my appearance as i'm naturally ugly. Is just that women in general and some guys treat you bad. Thanks for the recommendation

Now you are memeing me

>he thinks the Bible is a meme
It's one of the cornerstones of Western Civilization for fucks sake.

This, unironically.

Thanks. I would actually like to learn moon for read these

Brief Interviews With Hideous Men seems like an obvious choice

Okay, BUT i'm catholic argentinian. Which bible should i read?

I stumbled upon this and didn't read it, but something tells me that there isn't actually any hideous man in those stories

I'd like to add that in The Centaur by John Updike Peter Caldwell has a skin condition. The beginning is sort of wacky and Peter shares the role of protagonist with his father, but maybe you will experience a bond with Peter. I think there is a very touching scene in the book, but your reaction to it will depend on the degree of bitterness towards your percieved ugliness.

I will check it man. Thanks

I'm not versed in Spanish translations. Google it. Catholic or Protestant with Apocrypha - it doesn't really matter as much as translation. In English NASB is the way to go.

You mean KJB, user

I mean NASB, you autistic retard. Now fuck off with your muh historical literary relevance.

Bump

Any of them, honestly. Ever seen a good-looking man reading anything more demanding than a John Grisham novel?

There is.
Not exclusively, but there is.

Spoken like a true biblical scholar. Everybody should definitely listen to this guy, he knows his Bible.

The Picture of Dorian Gray

get anki

They're hideous but more due to their behaviour, outlook and personality.