Non-US general

Can we start a general where we talk about quality food but Americans are not allowed? Sorry to the very few American gourmets, I know you exist but your brethren let you down with moronic shit like:

>just add cream
>soup is just salty water
>nobody really likes the taste of beer

Etc

USA checking in

Do you thing a triple cheeseburger is too much cheeseburger? Me neither.

What wine is best? Ha ha it is a trick question because wine is for women and homosexuals

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

USA USA USA!

>Above the fruited plain!
Are you quite sure those are the correct words?

What so with mushrooms?

oh man i really love kebab and chips and curry. i love curry so much that i let ahmed stick a cheeky finger in my wife

Enjoy pretending your food tastes any good without our tomatoes, Italocucks.

Hint: Mushrooms should never be left to be sitting in the fridge. I would not personally eat them anymore. Slimy means they have gone bad.

Well, first of all, usually all mushrooms should be boiled thoroughly before even starting to cook anything with them. Well, technically not all but most. You should realise that mushrooms take in all the pollution and crap, so it is a wise safety measure even when the mushroom is edible just like that. Then again, if one has a favourite spot and all the, he can prolly estimate the quality and such without even tasting. I myself like to always be sure.

Previously from that you, you of course take your mushroom knife and you mushroom brush and remove the dirt and bad bits. Then, the actual cooking bit, mushrooms stay good for about 1 to 3 days after picking in a refrigerator. The taste reduces, though. Mushrooms should be always prepared as fresh as possible. I personally usually season and dry some species and cook some right away. There's nothing like fresh mushroom salad.

>It's another whiny European with a inferiority complex complaining about the best nation in the world episode.

t. triggered shart

>implying that you can trigger a citizen of the best nation in the world

Quality food thread?

easy to do, just post an image of food that isn't deep fried sysco slop piled up to eye level

the common shart will have an anxiety attack thinking about the fact that he may have to briefly stop eating between courses

or if you want to really be cruel, post something and refer to it with a word that he isn't familiar with. OMG IT'S WHITE GENOCIDE, said the shart

>inferior citizen of the world thinks that can trigger a citizen of the best nation in the world.

oh sweetie.

Your post reeks of extreme buttmad, holy shit

>best
Means best at getting fat.
It is actually impressive how you can get so obese without getting real sugar.

>There's nothing like fresh mushroom salad.
Please tell so more.

>can't handle the bants
>y-you r're are "butmad"

Relax m8, no one wants you to get anoyed and shoot up your school. We know it's not your fault your (((overlords))) mutilated your peewee.

M8 you should tone down on the obsession.

non US thread
>your're obesed
No. I love Amerisharts. I really do. But when it comes to food I want to talk with people from the "poor" and "oppressed" countries about how to use the quality produce we can get and not HCSF chemical shit. But then what do I know. I'm not FREEDUM.

When I want a discussion about mobility scooters I'll invite you.

Surely the label is wrong! That is clearly salad.
t. shartistani

>knowing what salad is
Are you a woman, or a homosexual?

>knowing that gays like salads
Found the closet fag

>no one wants you to get anoyed and shoot up your school

Doesn't matter if you want it or not, it happens everyday in the Land of Corporate Freedom.

That's just white people expressing their ((economic anxiety))

>knowing that closet fags know that gays know what salad is.

You need a very spicy curry. It'll teach you the true purpose of your anus.

Maybe I'm both. Don't assume my preferences or gender(s).
t. ameriqueer

Seems you're not the only one, user. Color me surprised. Sorry about my country, even leafs are better chefs.