On a Budget

Veeky Forums, what's the cheapest, yet most filling things me and two other friends can eat for a LAN party

>inb4 ramen

Bulk rice and beans. Get pounds of food each for a dollar per.

Popcorn from raw. Not so filling but you can eat a lot of it. Also adding sugar makes it more filling

That sounds so fun also. Bigtime party food imo.

Hot dogs and what the fuck is a LAN party?

2 or more guys playing an online game near each other

fpbp

>what the fuck is a LAN party?
Underageb&

Is this some sort of gay slang thing?

Video games are the faggot's playground.

That said, don't do finger food. You'll get your keyboards/controllers all sticky and gross. If you're guys are insufferable weebs, you can do ramen. Get something decent like shin ramyun for $1.50 a pack. Drop an egg in and some green onions. If you're into veggies, cut up some celery and carrot sticks with a good dip. Just pick something that's not oily if you're picking it up with your hands, or do something that's ok to sit out while you guys are preoccupied.

Consolefag detected. It stands for Local Area Network. A LAN party is when you get together with your buds on your PCs and play some multiplayer games as a group. Though with the advent of high speed internet, actually linking up your PCs into a LAN is rare now.

>Consolefag
That's not even a good excuse. We used to have LANs with the original xbox

If your family has a costco membership, you can get 4 pizzas for 10 dollars.

You can also find really cheap pizzas at Wegmans or Aldi, depending on where you live.

Other than what the rest of these fags said (which I honestly think are good ideas). Make some tacos in a bag. Cut the side of a small Doritos bag and crush up the chips. Add taco stuff: ground beef, salsa, lettuce, onion, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, whatever. Eat with a fork. Just pick something you can set down and won't make a mess of everything.

Alternatively, pick of variety of cereals.

me and my friends pigged out on sweet food when we did a lan party
mainly cakes and cookies
those tiny shortcake cups and strawberries that were on sale w/ some cream went in a snap
along with a fuckload of short bread cookies
but this was years ago

you could try just making your own food which sometimes price of materials for the food is expensive, but you get a fuck load out of it.

lentils are super cheap, filling, and nutritious
you can make a lentil curry and spend almost nothing

Fucking this

Me and my buddies would stay up all night in highschool playing the first Halo

Alright, OP here, this is what we managed to scrape up with about 20$

why the rice?

How about you scrape that floor up, it's grimy as fuck

I'm only mad that I have you an honest recommendation. Shame on me. It's just McChicken pics from here on out.

>beans and rice
>through in some tabletop seasonings
>add cheap vegetables to the mix
This shit got me through uni

Fuck you, you whiny faggot. If you want to party like a rock star, don't have a hobo's income.