Favorite type of fish?

Your mom's

FISHAY FISHAY
Fish fish mcbites mcbites fish fish mcbites mcbites fish fish mcbites mcbites
FISHAY FISHAY
Fish mcbites are succulent and breaded to perfection, so get yourself to Mickey Ds and get get get get you some
Fish fish mcbites mcbites fish fish mcbites mcbites fish fish mcbites mcbites
FISHAY FISHAY

Trout

Magikarp

My Personal Tier List

Dolphin>Tuna>Salmon>Wahoo>Kingfish>Hogfish>Yellowtail>Red Snapper>Amberjack>Grouper>Snook>Nurse Shark>Any Fresh Water Fish>>>>>Tilapia

you hate fresh water fish? why? where do you put mackerel?

meant for

Bonito/skipjack

Swordfish

Porpoise, when where? Not a fish but still...taste, cost?

This. I just can't pass up trout if I go out and see it on the menu. Also, fresh caught trout sitting around a campfire with a few buddies and a bottle of bourbon is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Somehow just had walleye for the first time in my life and I wasn't blown away by it. It was good, but I expected this transcendent experience the way people described it, and it just didn't do it for me. Trout just holds a special place in my heart I guess. I love to fish for trout and love to eat it. God bless trout.

Rockfish, trout, herrings, mackerel, salmon, sprats

Blackfish

Cod or prawns (I dunno if prawns count).

Snook tastes excellent and provides an enormous amount of flesh. I'm surprised it isnt more popular.

Mullet

Swordfish is GOAT

Mah nigga

fish is gross

kys

>no Perch

C'mon guys...

For me, it's the smoked zander. The best underwater smoked animal.

I like tunafish.

Steelhead trout. Tastes like salmon, but better.

Mackerel, Rainbow Trout, Whiting, Trevally, Flathead, Salmon. In that order.

But I also love mussels, oysters, pipies, scallops, prawns, squid, crab and lobster once or twice a year.

I'm still a fish pleb, kinda neglected it culinarily until recently. So far yellow fin tuna is nice and real wild caught salmon has amazing fat on it.

Normally I'd call bullshit but when I worked in a grocery store I've had people come up and ask me where the Dolphin is and what price it is per pound so clearly they must have got it fucking somewhere

I like a nice tilapia with butter and lemon.

Dolphin is a god tier fish mate. Hawaiians call it mahi-mahi but it goes by many other names.

It's not the mammal he is talking about.

Pic related.

Eel is the most delicious fish. I could eat eel any day. Smoked, fried, raw...
It's a shame it's almost hunted to extinction.

I know we're known for our crabs but Baltimore lake trout is godly

Otherwise, gotta give it to swordfish

God-tier
>salmon
>tuna (raw only)
>trout
>char
>grouper
>patagonian toothfish
>anchovies

nigger-tier
>cod