Would you let your kid do this?

would you let your kid do this?

Sometimes after taking a poop with really long turds i like to pick them up afterwards and roll them up into little balls and then slip them back inside my puffy little anus and then slowly dribble them back out like little brown marbles and pretend to be a rabbit.

So yeah, my kid doing this wouldnt bother me so much.

That's pretty cute desu

God damn

never change Veeky Forums

Sure. Would she do it? No.
You're never going to have kids, thankfully.

m8..

My dude what

Please put me in the screencap

Please put me in the screencap

>Please put me in the screen cap

Read this in Chandler's voice from Friends. "Could you be anymore newfag"

You say something funny and get included because you contributed. You don't beg like a pathetic bitch.

You just got trolled xD

W-what did you just say?

You are the newfag

So I'm not alone ...

Your poops must be rock hard and really fibery. Even my firmest poops would just get squashed and mushed when I put them back in. I'll never get the rabbit/goat experience, unless I fill myself up with beads or something.

They're just carps. As long as he keeps his wiener in his pants he can play with them.

What the hell, only now I noticed I'm on Veeky Forums. What happened here? I thought I stumbled upon /b/ or something.

If he took that weiner out, would it hurt?

Have you ever considered just stuffing grapes up your ass? It would keep your hands a lot cleaner.

It would be extremely pleasurable.

Fucking hell women are disgusting

this should be a banner

Reddit has arrived.

>t.reddit

No, I don't let my kids play with their dinner.

Yes

kek

>Let me just reply to every post with a pepe I saved from fucking tumblr
Were you dropped as a child

>USES A TUMBLR PEPE TO CALL OUT REDDIT

dumb frog poster is right though, it is a weak attempt at weird posting, and you're all faggots.

Is that a Vietnam fucking shit with Marky Mark?

>wanting /r/Veeky Forums attention by a "weird" statement

The tumblr frogposter's statement is correct. Also, fuck the mods for deleting my post calling this out on reddit

seriously though can someone put me in the screencap

Can't be. They still have both eyes.

I only recently realised how real that meme was.

>At 15, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets at African-American children; the first incident was against two brothers and their sister; the second incident was against a group of school children on a field trip.[16]

>At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit".[17][18] That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker who's [sic] head I split open."[18] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."[17][19]

We're all having a wholesome laugh here at the rabbit-shit guy, and you have to go out of your way to be a cunt.

Come on now.