Who To Watch?

I've recently taken an interest in cooking new things, and like to learn from watching people on YT cook stuff, I've recently come across Binging with Babbish and i'm so down.

youtube.com/watch?v=VnXu22HZBNQ

Any other Youtube channels with this sorta feel? Semi Proffessional but not over produced with a good emphisis on cook and food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/jakatak69
youtube.com/watch?v=KB1JwNNOlQU
youtu.be/i1djfV9uigc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Semi Proffessional but not over produced with a good emphisis on cook and food
The alpha cuck

kill yourself shill

OL TAPPA TAPPA
L

T
A
P
P
A

T
A
P
P
A

Yeah I know it looks like i'm shilling, honestly couldn't think of what else to use as a Pic, I want to know OTHER CHANNELS that do this cause I want, I caught up on Babish's in a day, not enough content.

yeah posted the literal advertisement thumbnail from the video and even posted a youtube link as well. Why?? I used to think the "shill" thing on Veeky Forums was just paranoia but there is a fucking daily LE BABISH!!!! XDDD thread everyday on Veeky Forums.... This shit is ridiculous and I can only think this is literal shilling. Fucking kill yourself

do you think you guys could take babish in a fight?

PINCH O' CAYENNE
I
N
C
H

0'

C
A
Y
E
N
N
E

I Googled "the Luther babbish" because I wanted a decent pic to use, what would you rather I used when asking for similar channels to follow? the YouTube Icon? Unconnected to food.

I'll wait here, so you can either contribute to the thread in some way or ya know, keep being pissed off because you don't agree with my post.

these threads are always so shit. You posted a thumbnail advertisement and a link to the video. Nothing more needs to be said. This is an advertisement and shouldn't be allowed on Veeky Forums

first time i see him not fuck up a burger

lol I used to watch these vids whenever they hit the front page but this thread convinced me to ignore them from now on. If you are going to advertise on Veeky Forums at least be creative. sage and hide.

probably not
i have no fighting experience and get easily intimidated

No, but that wouldn't stop me from calling him a faggot and running away.

I dunno what you're looking for but you such at cooking is a pretty good channel imo

How else would i show the kind of video I'm looking for, saves sending people googling. If I make another thread I'll try to gear it broader to just "YT Cook Shows" and not show an example of what I'm looking for.

Ty for the recommendation I'll check em out.

>an example of what I'm looking for
Try reddit. Stay there and don't come back. Faggot.

>Semi Proffessional but not over produced with a good emphisis on cook and food?
Got ya covered, bruh

So you've contributed nothing to the topic, and seem insistent on bitching instead of discussing cooking.

More played for laughs that the food I'd recommend youtube.com/watch?v=KB1JwNNOlQU

>So you've contributed nothing to the topic
I did. I told you to go look for your shitty videos on reddit. They love this faggot over there, so naturally they are going to cater to your disgusting taste. You are so fucking stupid no wonder you like Binging with Reddit.

>Le reddit meme
>As if reddit and Veeky Forums don't share 90% of the same userbase
>My autistic website is better than your autistic website

Your life sounds fun.

>implying your lard ass could outrun him
Bruh

Alright then, I'll just fall on the skinny numale faggot then, babish. nice and dead

Jas Townsend and Sons cooking eps
Food Wishes

NOW I know you're definitely a shill. Not one person in this thread has given you a proper answer. And in every one of these daily babish threads people always tell you to go kill yourself. And yet you're still here everyday asking for babish recommendations. Do you enjoy being insulted? You fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

I mean, this is the first thread I've made on Veeky Forums only found it recently because unlike /co/ and /v/ this place seems to generally promote developing skills and experimenting and making peoples lives a little bit better, from a new way to heat spaghetti to recipes for a burger to die for.

Not one person has answered eh? not:

Whatever. Now I know why babish's channel blew up so incredibly quickly. I hope things work out for you in your life so you can find a job that you could actually enjoy.
Sage.

>getting this mad over someone wanting to find a decent cooking channel
this is just sad, user. don't you have something to do with your life?

literally who

Maangchi is the best. Watch her YouTube and stop being a dingus! youtu.be/i1djfV9uigc

Oh my God kill yourself. You make this thread at least 3 times a fucking week. Same way of speaking,same style of writing and same fucking style of image.

Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

I know thats the guy from Ashen's stuff, Barry?? I think, he did some neat stuff.

really neat stuff ty!

I mean, I KNOW i'm not the same person, No Idea how I can prove it, but everyone seems to want to think I am so whatever. I shan't make the mistake of including a babish image in the OP now.

> I hope things work out for you in your life so you can find a job that you could actually enjoy
>While I remain here, getting mad about things being posted on a cantonese shadow puppet association message board and sharting my onesie

Post your internet history with Veeky Forums in the history search bar

>binging with reddit

Here's your goat channel, op.

Any way to add like "Date" or?