Whoa, has she lost weight?

whoa, has she lost weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOliTq4lM0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sara is the best, would much a few slices of that pie.

I realize she's a foodie, and this is a foodie board, but why would anyone let themself get that big?

no bully about her weight
SHES CUTE
CUTE

lol americans

>no bully about her weight
>SHES CUTE
>CUTE

Bitch, that woman ain't cute. The T H I C C as fuck do.

Shes cute like an ugly dog.

>Shes cute like an ugly dog.

Sad you white boys don't know what good lovin feel like.

To get THAT big you usually have to have been raised as a fat child by fat parents, and have some mental illness.
I mean, just listening to her talk, basic actions are a painful struggle at that weight.
And then they're stuck as basically an invalid, they don't know how to move and it's painful, the only thing that CAN bring them joy is eating more.
It's all part of the way she sees happiness and life now, go to 5:23, she even had her cat become morbidly obese.

>To get THAT big you usually have to have been raised as a fat child by fat parents, and have some mental illness.

Or just be raised in a culture where you don't give a fuck what you eat and then try to pretend that obesity is somehow "sexy".

>Or just be raised in a culture where you don't give a fuck what you eat and then try to pretend that obesity is somehow "sexy".

That nigga ain't morbidly obese, she jus T H I C C!!

She has for sure. No more getting winded from talking.

She's gonna live to cook another day.

Also, I spy some vegan alt-foods. Probably for the slight calorie reduction.

I can actually logically understand the "gigantic asses" thing, I like large asses on fit women, and can see how a 70-pound carriage can hold appeal.
But sara is slumped over because she has a hunchback made of her own fat.

>Or just be raised in a culture where you don't give a fuck what you eat and then try to pretend that obesity is somehow "sexy".

B A R F F

'Merican culture' at its absolute worst.

Yeah, im sure she had obese parents as well.

I blame rappers.

82% of women are chubby or worse, it's easy to see where someone would fall into the trap of slight obesity- it happens if you don't exercise and don't watch what you're eating.
I'm explaining how someone would become MORBIDLY obese- there's a big difference between some 180 pound chunkster who looks kind of gross and a 400 pound person who is COVERED IN SORES.
The second isn't caused by "body acceptance"- nobody read online that "big is beautiful" and then decided they wanted to never be able to breathe correctly again- it's caused by mental illness.

>her beat up face
>back rolls

Sure, user.

She doesn't show her face in her videos anymore :(

What does Veeky Forums think of her new episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=OOliTq4lM0o

Genuinely looks like a downie or something

Fuck Yeah!

Well, Mohammed, you're the one with all this depraved shit saved to your free EU-provided laptop.

>be white American
>skinny/in relatively good health
>for some reason these sows get me hot under the collar like nothing else
>get semi-hard seeing them waddle around in public
This is terrible.

>you want to fuck something disgusting
Well they think they're disgusting too, seems like it'd be pretty easy to snag one of these heifers on the DL.
I also hear most people who act on their fat-fetish have such a gross time of it that plowing the fatty CURES their fetish.

i never said that id go down with her, im not into bbw
she has a nice voice, shes short and shes a nice cook; absolutely cuddly

>2013

This has been a problem for a while and I was basically already socially ostracized by high school so junior and senior year I hooked up with the 3 biggest cattle at the school pretty much. If you ever get morbidly curious, all you have to do is be decently polite in conversation and occasionally find something to compliment, new earrings or a haircut or whatever. You don't even have to "flirt" (thank god I am too autistic for that nonsense.)
>most people who act on their fat fetish have such a gross time of it that it cures their fetish
Hasn't worked yet. I've honestly thought about seeing a sex therapist but going "help me doc I love fat pussy" once a week for an hour seems like it would waste money and solve nothing