Do Europeans really eat this?

Do Europeans really eat this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes? A chip butty is an amazing way to make any meal with chips a but more filling senpai
Is definitely poor food though

Sage

>yuropoors

no, brits aren't yurops.
The mainland eats fancy cheese, artisan breads and obscure sausages.
don't you know anything?

Brits do this.
Germany has something similar but it's in a Kebab.

>have such bland food options that making chips a substantial meal is a legitimate concern
>lol just add white bread
Jeez, no wonder you people think about America so much.

no, the mainland eats normal cheese (not cheese product), normal bread (not wonderbread) and normal sausage (not hot dogs)
for some reason americans think those things are fancy

My post was facetious friendo.

Oh so it's fine when it's about shitty american cuisine

BUT THE MOMENT WE TALK ABOUT ENGLAND OR GERMANY

american cuisine is at least appetizing
show me english food that isn't primarily beige

No we don't eat it. But somtimes we like chips on our pizza

?

really disgusts the old taste buds

I puked

I know, he posted a picture of it

Fuck you that shit's great

No, only Britards and they're not Europeans. They're not even pure humans.

>american cuisine
No such thing.

can't speak for every european but i've been to around 15-20 different european countries including my own countries and never seen anyone eat that.

It's a British thing, not European in general.

i really hope you don't mean those like rolled up pizzabread with potatoes,meat,lettuce,tomatoes & sauces inside.
sure they have potatoes and they are cheap but they are tasty as fuck
honestly, you can get unapetizing food from prolly any cuisine. i remember my hotel in NYC having literally the worst breakfast (and one restaurant had awful looking dinner) but at the same time i had one of the best breakfasts ever in miami.
tl;dr generalization sucks

Nigel, generalization sucks, but your British """""""""""cuisine"""""""""""" sucks. It's inedible bullshit. This isn't a generalization, it's an objective fact. Everyone on the planet agrees.

What's the matter?
Fish too advanced for your taste?
Go eat some tendies you dumb american
I was being sarcastic

well that answers OP's question then. no, europeans in general don't, some brits do.

These both look quite good. Maybe they need more cheese product, HFSC and hormone injections for your morbidly obese multi-gendered pallette?

I bet you've only left your bumpkin state single digit times, you fat cunt.

how is british cuisine mine in any way?
also shepherd's pie is at least delicious as is english breakfast.
so in other words, even that generalization is false
ps i'm finnish and swedish

Have a look here piggy:
>

I was being sarcastic old friend. I was showing that fine yank over there examples of actual tasty British cuisine, as opposed to meme dishes nobody eats e.g. stargazy pie and toast sandwiches.

HAHAHA this is pathetic

Americans will eat literal shit from a trough but get snobbish when they hear about cuisine that doesn't resemble McDonalds.
Perhaps they are mentally incapable of forming individual opinions, so they bandwagon to sound as if they know what they're talking about?
Should we just ban Americans from posting here?

No only brits do this desu. We aren't disgusting weirdos here in the netherlands.

>runt food for the poorest of the Victorian poor
>1 documented recipe for it in existence
>an example of cuisine

now THIS is the true british cuisine.

looks sinful :)

>british cuisine

Britain does not have "cuisine".

Just fodder, largely based on putting things in a oven for a very long time, frying them in lard or wrapping them in pastry.

True shit eaters. Russian food is superior and that's saying something!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy0HncHOQe0
gordon makes it look pretty delicious

>does fries in oven to make it healthier
>adds butter to fish after frying it in oil
hmm

Look at this underaged summershitter who thinks sage is le downvote function. Look at him and laugh while he fucks off back to plebbit.

The British suffered a massive Mad Cow disease period back in the 80s. They all went vegan/curry. Beef was a fucking poison. So you end up with this kind of nightmarish food.

inferior version of a po boy

the original po boy is a french fry sandwich on a long loaf of french bread, usually with roast beef jus

Feed me more butthurt you fucktard eurofuck

You're defending a chip butty, dipshit. Slow your fucking roll. It's better not to sound like a spastic dipshit when you're trying to make a point.

This is what your getting, compare it to a slice of processed cheese. Seems like a smart snack.
I'm a burger

>take this healthy potatoe
>and then deepfry the fuck outta it

Yes, my wife sometimes do somewhat similiar. She puts shredded potato on frying pan, cover with peice of bread and fry until it became hashbrown sandwich. Then you turn it and put on top sour cream, may be some dill and freshly ground pepper. I think the recipe is from her Polish granma.
Also potato plus dough dishes are rather frequent abroud Europe: gnochhi, small potato stuffed pies (pirozhki) and dumplings (vareniki), etc

You absolutely must be Polish. Their cuisine consists of shit you can pick up off the ground after being raped and pillaged.

No, I am from ones who raped, pillaged and steal their precious recipies;)

so why do you eat compostable garbage?

Your food is better as compost.

Projecting loser=)

I'm so projecting.

Real food.

That's homemade bread, iceberg, homegrown tomato, cheddar, prepared mustard, olives, pickles, provologne, kielbasa ham, ham, salami, mayo and horse radish.

Why are saying chips when those are clearly fries? Are you retarded?

Fries are chips in bongland. This has been known for decades.

>his butty is only one layer

Best new meme tbqh

Wtf man this is retarded. Who the fuck does this

The english are a suffering group of people. They eat what they can, when they can. a frie sandwich is food that keeps them from dying.

The fuck have you never had a chip butty before? My nana used to make it for my lunch quite a bit with Smith's chips and when we got fish and chips we'd all have chip butty's.
It's just a really easy snack.

Yeah looks like my nephew could do it (5yrs)

because you were bordering on starvation. That's what nana did for you.

Yeah, and my nana shoved spaghetti between garlic bread. I think she was drunk or just hated me.

Lol lad I eat fuckin fried rice n curry sandwiches, Northern Irelands mental

why is he having such a hard time peeling that potato?

>Literally taking everything someone says as gospel
>being this autism

yeah except a chip is different to a 'frie' isn't it?
Wake up, cunt.

>The British suffered a massive Mad Cow disease period back in the 80s.
No they didn't.

>frie
Retard.

You unironically eat cake decorations on toast and think that's an appropriate breakfast.

Yes they did, stop lying to us, Nigel.

British beef is some of the nastiest, slimiest and vile things you could ever eat.

Fries in sandwiches are surprisingly good.
Just not only fries