What are some books for people with a high IQ?

What are some books for people with a high IQ?

The Talmud.

my diary desu

you need 10-15 more points though

infinite jest

I have a very high IQ and I don't read books.

The Crying of Gravity's Rainbow

>perceptual reasoning
>only 127

what a dummy

please i just submitted the first draft of my great great novel now

I am FAR more intelligent than you, degenerate
i bet you didnt even finish high school

How does one go about taking an IQ test?
If I go to a MENSA one will they give me a full read out like OP's pic?

The difference between Verbal and Working Memory was apparently enough to qualify me as relatively retarded in the latter scale. The person doing the evaluation had a good laugh telling me that, but I didn't feel as happy about it.

Books created people.

must be all that LoL you play :^)

jhin your fav champ? xD

Did you have to pay for that test?

I took this IQ test as part of a full psychological evaluation last summer. Yes, I had to pay for the whole thing, as it wasn't covered by insurance. The IQ test itself took a total of maybe like, 5-7 hours to complete. Some parts were fun (obviously, the parts I did well in, which included writing out sentences with obscure topics as fast as possible, forming analogies between unrelated concepts, and other lingual tests) Others I hated (MEMORIZING FUCKING DIGITS). I don't know if Mensa itself offers testing, but I'm sure they would direct you to authorized people who do.

I'm also not OP, btw, I posted this picture (it is my report) in an earlier thread and somebody decided to use it for this one.

Yeah, he guns down degenerates and has both edgy and artsy-fartsy voice lines that really appeal to my ego.

You're a big guy

Obviously not as smart as you think you are, if you had to PAY someone to give you an interesting puzzle. The oxford tution itself is probably enough to put you in debt for the next decade. At least you know you'll be able to properly appreciate how much you suffer in the coming years.

If I get a full psychological evaluation will they take away my right to get guns? I just want to masturbate to my official IQ score.

Grow up poorfaggot, your envy is showing.

What do I care for money? I have a laptop, know c++, and have an internet connection. Any media I want to consume, I can have for nothing. I honestly feel pity for someone who wastes currency on something as trivial as a puzzle

let us know when your shitty book flops you pseud cockmongler

more like infinite duress, when you're reading it, cause it's so bad, and you want to quit reading it

Well it came with a full psychological analysis as well, the IQ report was more of an added bonus to help out my fragile self-esteem. In fact, the IQ report itself was only a hundred or two hundred bucks extra. That's like, a day or two of work at a standard internship.

Also, my home college (I'm only at Oxford for a year) is paying most of my tuition here. I've got it bretty gud, lad, but keep going.

That's really only likely if you tell your psych that you're going to go buy a gun and kill people. Or, like, if you're REALLY psychotic. Doctor-patient conf and all that.

Anything highly discursive like the big meme novels on Veeky Forums and Moby Dick. Reading, making sense of, and enjoying those in a timely fashion is probably off-limits to brainlets.

t. guy with extremely similar scores to yours

Hundreds of dollars? Fuck that, seriously, I'm astonished.

I'm guessing that self esteem comment was sarcastic, since you've got it so good.

>two-hundred dollars is a lot of money

Two works come to mind, to exercise your incompetent tiny brain, content with a fucking number in place of doing great works, making breakthroughs, purifying philosophy, etc.

Anatomy of Melancholy and Faerie Queene.

For a packet of paper? Yes. Two hundred dollars is much too much money for a packet of paper. Why not just make a packet of paper out of dollar bills glued together? It would be more useful

In all seriousness, Gravity's Rainbow

No, it actually wasn't sarcastic. One of the things that the psych diagnosed me with was "Narcissistic Personality Features," surprise surprise. Not at the level of a "disorder," but enough to be noticeable by the person doing my evaluation.

The common misconception about this type of thing is that it means you feel really divine about yourself. In reality, it means that your self-perception is so fragile, and yet so important to your entire psyche, that you constantly seek things to prop it up.

Yes, there is something sad about how terrible I can feel sometimes, when I think of how good I have it. I really wish happiness and self-fulfillment were simply measures of net worth, accomplishments, or good deeds, but they aren't. I believe there are a lot of books written about this kind of thing, shouldn't really be too hard to imagine.

>tfw don't wanna take iq test because i don't wanna confirm my brainlet status

you know all books used to cost this much right? much more in fact

wow dude we really care about your fucked up brain

tell us about your nigger mother with a pegleg next

get a friend

You are the one who is trying to grill me and find something to poke at to make yourself feel better.

I've been nothing but honest and open, and I've tried to keep the self-pity to a minimum.

You're just an ass. Realize that this is the first mean thing I've said to you.

>t. cuck who's not even here for book suggestions but rather to stroke his fragile (and rightfully so) ego
what a fucking pleb.

LMAO what a fucking soppy little cunt

weak and soft

can I fuck your boy pussy if I come down to oxford? put me in your gay book; call it "Veeky Forums raped me: a sob story"

I'm not OP, dude. As stated in my earlier post here. I had enough fun shutting you up the first time.

Samefagging is obvious, friend. There's a little counter at the bottom right, see?

You make me dokidoki, glad to know I'm not the only one with similar issues. I got into Oxford for my PhD program but I'm kinda going through a lot of anxiety about relocating. How much longer are you there?

>y-you're a s-s-s-samefag

boi pussi plz

OP (who's clearly lying) rekt

I think I'm going the narcissistic way too, desu. I've never been too impressed by IQ tests, but recently I've been considering getting one just to make myself feel better. I got one when I was 4 and I was 140, and even if I got the same now I'd feel good.

You're a fag, dude.

>used to
What the fuck do I care what they used to cost? Money is totally manipulable, it inflates, it deflates, it's nothing but a placeholder for resources.

I'm not , I'm Your problem is that you're self perceiving. That something totally psychologically unhealthy. Don't perceive yourself, be yourself. I prefer to say "am yourself," it has a greater connotation of animacy even if it isn't grammatically correct. Anyway, it really sounds like you could do with some Eigenheit and Eigentum.

what a fucking trash thread

Unfortunately only two weeks longer. I decided to compress my third term into my second, because to be honest I really miss the States. Also third term lets out in the middle of June, making it hard to find a serious internship, when bigger companies want you starting at the beginning of June.
Thank you for the recommendations. I do agree with what you're saying, which is very much in line with what the psychologist recommended. For all the shit bee urself gets as a meme, it's really essential. I also found a lot of help in my Byron tutorial, as he's almost the opposite extreme of my issue at times in his work.

>(MEMORIZING FUCKING DIGITS)
>tfw took IQ test while credit card thief
>tfw broke the curve
bitches can't even remember their mom's telephone number now. kek.

Just out of interest because you're a unique and rare demographic, so to speak, what do you think of the current political climate? Like Trump? Brexit bad? etc

not intelligent enough to take a joke apparently

probably reading classics in the original language. Like if I were a genius I'd just learn German and read Goethe, Kant, and Hegel. Then I'd learn Greek and read the dramas, epics, and the two homos. And then Latin and so on and so on

>the two homos

bottom Aurelius and catamite Furius?

Learning Greek before German is a good idea. Same for Russian and most of Slav land. It's like learning Latin before the rest of the Romance ones.

...wrong language. He probably means Plato

wouldn't a catamite categorically be the bottom in a homosexual relationship

Wanna go on a date?

>when your score got lower as an adult
What was it like being a CC thief?

Ancient Greek and Latin weren't nearly that troublesome though. They were a breeze compared to Chinese.