B/c you don't need exceptional verbal ability to do well in scientific fields generally...

B/c you don't need exceptional verbal ability to do well in scientific fields generally. Most of the people you research with don't have English as their first language.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/wvhb6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IQ megadump ufile.io/wvhb6

because only fucking losers care about it.

It doesn't.

because of social programming

we're more interested in science than iq. some of us are people who actually do science instead of talking about how we could be doing science with our enormous IQ points

Those are a silent minority you don't belong to. You're still more interested in telling Veeky Forums how you're interested in science than science.

wow a local genius i'm so enamored

Wow a load of fresh irony I guess you have an argument now.

you're defending a fucking jordan peterson video dude your dad should have taught you this stuff

I didn't watch the video retard, sorry you have this kneejerk reaction to topics like IQ.

you're op. why would discussing iq matter on this board?

Yeah I'm OP still monitoring after soon 24 hours and everyone who disagrees with you is the same person. IQ BTFO

thank you for admitting it. why would discussing iq matter on this board?

Because IQ doesn't matter as much as willingness to work.
And IQ won't matter in the future with genetic engineering and/or AI smarter than any human could possibly be.
t. smart but lazy

IQ is a scientific area

many people in the sciences have high IQs

this guy is a dumb self-help guru / charlatan type

You seem to dish out irony well but you should practice reading it.
>why would discussing iq matter on this board?
Are you asking the right question? If you're not a fresh off the boat newfag you'd know that Veeky Forums discusses IQ constantly. That's pretty much what OP wanted to know.

sarcasm and irony aren't the same thing you fucking idiot

Do you have other worthwhile contributions or can you let OP be happy now?

This. Spread the literature around -- people are trying to suppress this information.