How do I become more smarter?

How do I become more smarter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back in time, change your genes and your upbringing.

you can't really, just use the intelligence that you already have more effectively

it's like if a black guy asked "how do i become more anglo-saxon white"

>it's like if a black guy asked "how do i become more anglo-saxon white"
The answer is: learn about anglo-saxon white culture, and start to live according to anglo-saxon white values.

It's an ethnicity, not a culture you fuckwit.

Ethnicity includes culture.

>tfw more inteligent than this guy

no it doesn't lmao. you might be able to argue that culture is or can be the product of one ethnicity, in the case of a mono-ethnic society. when other ethnicities enter a society, the culture changes. there's no such thing as a black culture or a white culture. a particular society has one culture which encompasses all subcultures, which may be divided in accordance to ethnicity but not necessarily

this is a test

discipline

Start with the Greeks.

Intelligence is a product of your genes and environment. Since you can't change your genes, change you environment. It also depends on precisely what you want to improve on. For instance.. want to become more logical/analytical? Do math and play chess-- stuff that requires critical thinking.

now I hate to be that guy who points to definitions as his argument, but most mainstream dictionaries include culture in the definition of ethnicity

I think you have a very particular definition of it

So a black guy in compton has the same culture as a black guy in Europe?
kys brainlet

If you're this inept at basic logic I suggest you start with the greeks

Not an argument, also i'm not wrong, where are the proofs?

If I make a statement saying your definition is false, you can not then turn to me and say the definition I am offering does not fit in your own definition

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ethnicity

Also the fact you use both "brainlet" and "Not an argument" in a non ironic fashion indicates you haven't been on this board for very long and you're probably a migrator from some other shithole on this site

>dictionary.com citation aka semantics as argument
t.brainlet
not an argument kys

t. brainlet

Think about how much culture changes historically and geographically. Think about how much Europe changed merely in the last 2,000 years

Epic bait

>being unable to argue and using "YOU DONT BELONG HERE" as your argument
very original brainlet