A frozen meal for the thinking man

A frozen meal for the thinking man.

fuck off idiot.

Their pot pies are top tier microwave food

I fashion myself a thinking man. Is this the frozen dinner for me?

pot pies are disgusting

Nah but this is.

>pot pies are top-tier
ftfy

I used to eat the cheese tortellini MRE when I was in the military. I had Marie Calendar Three cheese tortellini, taste exactly the fucking same. I think maybe even the same company makes both.

Hey man. I respect you for serving in the millitary. But honestly, why the FUCK did you enlist.

Fuck yes I sure do love biting into an Italian flavored block of fucking ice

u have to microwave it first fuckin moran

>eating bottom feeders

Disgusting

Without going into detail basically like Charlie Sheen in Platoon but instead of Vietnam Iraq instead.

Was going to college, didn't feel like I was learning anything, it was 2006 and they needed bodies. Why do they only ship poor people, etc. So I figured I was young and wanted adventure, so I walked into the recruiters office and signed Infantry. Deployed, did my 4, I'm out now and finished my degree debt free via GI Bill. Not for everyone, but no regrets here.

>chicken tenders

are you 12?

uh. ok. good luck with that.

This is objectively wrong and you have a moral duty to kill yourself

I can't disagree with this.

YOU'RE DISGUSTING!

REEEEEEEE there is nothing wrong with tendies

The worst frozen dinners Ive ever had.

I only like two things from this company, pic related and their turkey pot pies.

Everything else is really meh, and I think the only reason the tortellini worked is because it was in a nice steaming tray

Of course I forgot the pic

I don't have a microwave. Do they still make versions of these that I can bake in the oven?