What are the signs of high IQ?

I wanna know, because I think my fiancee might actually be quite intelligent despite being from South East Asia. But I don't want to waste money on an actual IQ test. So are there any visible signs that a person is intelligent?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A voluminous cranium is a strong predictor of intelligence.

Probz not u I'm black Iq 147 African decent usually they give interesting insights to solutions and idea

They react quickly.
The phenotype.
Wide hips.
Reads in spare time.
Good with analogies, generalization.
Funny.
Can read situations well.
Analytical skills.
Family is smart.
Family is successful.
Questions what she is told.

Play a board game like Chess against her that neither of you have played before. If you are smart, and she is a challenge, then she is around your level of intelligence/persistence/focus. Keep in mind that women are on average one half to a standard deviation lower on practical problem solving skills.

long reply here

>They react quickly.
She has amazing reaction time. It's tested to be faster than mine, and she has won the top prize in those Stacker games in arcades twice. I have an IQ of 132 by the way

>Wide hips.
I don't know probably?

>Reads in spare time.
She's like most girls here and browses Facebook mostly in her spare time, but usually comes across articles that she likes to read

>Good with analogies, generalization.
Not sure, haven't really noticed any difference from the other people here

>Funny
yes

>Can read situations well.
Common sense then?

>Analytical skills.
No idea

>Family is smart.
Her oldest brother was one of the top students in the PhD in Medicine in one of the most prestigious universities in the country. Her sister is doing quite fine in buisness. She says her younger(but still older than her) brother is good in mathematics. Her mother has Spanish ancestry and had an okayish education in accountancy and can sometimes do basic 4 digit calculations in her head. Her father is a lazy bum and a former drug addict, but he loves to read encyclopedias, and usually sleeps very late due to reading much and playing games on the iPad. He never learned English in school but speaks okayish though sometimes it's hard to understand. His grandfather was a chink so it could why he seem intelligent.
>Family is successful.
Here's one thing that might be not be true. They had a fairly good life beforehand, but when their mother lost her job and their father got hooked on meth, they became poor. They eventually recovered, but were still not very successful and just lower class citizens. But they had enough to afford the tuition of her older brother. Her sister started working in hotel, where she got in relationship with a rich chink. Since then they have been quite successful, although with assistance.

I will try chess with her, but whenever we play a basic arcade vidya we have never played before, she usually beat me

but her father is dumb in practicality sometimes, with not always the brightest common sense, but I can sort of say the same to me as well some times. I don't think such indicates IQ. Just clumsiness.

>and she has won the top prize in those Stacker games in arcades twice
on first try, I forgot to add

so Somalis are übermensh

First of all, your iq is not 132 if you are too retarded to figure this out. You have dated this girl for weeks? Months? W/e, and can't judge her capacity? Seriously fucking kys. But before you do that, play a game of chess or checkers. After she beats you, ask her to play back the game over the bored. If she can run it back with some accuracy than cool. Thats memeory, analytics, and spacial visualization. Three of the big four. only missing patern recognition.

Is IQ still even a thing ?
It actually doesn't point out intelligence or skill THAT well.

do those guns still work when they get wet?

no they melt

Damn all these apply to me. Even the wide hips.

Can this secretly be a thread about how women are fucking retarded.

If you're a male that is not a good thing m8

Mate, calm your autism

I think some places like South Asia, South East Asia, the Middle East and South America lag behind in iq(80-90) can reach average iq when their societies progress further. Look at Indians who have the highest household income in America, clearly Indians are capable of being successful and intelligent... But some places like Africa's iq is low you really wonder if they are just inherently dumb.

What part of East Asia is she from? Is she Vietnamese? Cause thats what that girl looks like, not sure.

Well you can honestly say look for something the opposite of this post.

>What are the signs of high IQ?
Sagittarius or Aquarius mostly.

Both fiancee and girl in OP is from Philippines

AK´s are beatiful

This thread fucking sucks.

the average IQ there it is not like 110?

Oh ok that was my second guess. But yeah that's where my mother is from. She also has spanish and chink blood too. Its seems like the more successful Filipinos tend to have that background. But my Filipino relatives are very successful, literally everyone and their mother has a degree with a few engineers and physicians here and there.

What if I'm a girl (male)?

Its like 86

big brain, dashing good looks, feminine penis

What above user said was on spot. I am in Mensa and I know people smarter than me, and basically these are the criteria by which I can tell that people are smarter than me.

Two additional criteria: Is open to new situations (curios and does not feel threatened) and does not have many complexes, behaves naturally friendly (that is a bit more fuzzy, but I notice that smart people usually tend to be friendly)

yeah

Between 92 and 94 on more recent tests with higher sampling rates
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view

If you can't tell then you are probably dumber than your fiancee.

Sighted people can spot the blind people but blind people cannot spot the sighted people: they trust other people to see for them.

Geez I can't tell because sometimes there are things that makes me think she's not so intelligent like getting very emotional at times. But some say this is just a woman thing and it's completely normal. She said she had problems sleeping before because she worried so much about the future and thought so much before she met me. But now she usually sleeps rather quickly, before me

From all the thing's I've pointed out, what do you think her IQ is?

If they keep bringing up IQ scores then they are probably stupid.

If her brother is one of the top PhD in medicine students, then it's a very strong sign that her entire family is quite intelligent. Whatever unfortunate that happened to them doesn't matter as they at least recovered. Also, most recreational drug addicts tend to have above average IQ although they have shit consciousness