Burger General

Favourite burger?
Favourite burger joint?

Other urls found in this thread:

lennysburger.com/menus/phoenix-and-glendale-menu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>General

If I'm going out for a burger and can get any one I want 9/10 times I'm going to get a bacon double cheeseburger from Five Guys. I don't care if you think it's overpriced or if you think it's mediocre, I love their burgers as much as any great restaurant burgers. I have an In N Out about the same distance as well but basically never go there, their bread is garbage-tier and their fries just plain suck.

That is not a burger

Five Guys is pretty good if a little expensive, but I definitely think their fries suck ass. Limp pieces of shit thrown half-assed into a brown sack.

I personally like Shake Shack the most for a chain. Haven't had In N Out once even though my parents have lived in California and Nevada. They're really into food and they've told me that they are good but extremely overrated and the lines just make it an obnoxious ordeal, which shouldn't be what fast food is all about. I'm inclined to agree with them, but I'm still curious. Shake Shake has long lines too, so my neighborhood joint is my favorite place.

lennysburger.com/menus/phoenix-and-glendale-menu/

It's a good sandwich joint

No bullshit burger spot called Balboa Burgers in San Diego. They have a few custom creations like adapting the California burrito into a burger, but those are still good.

Slater 50/50 is another great burger joint in San Diego.
Their predesigned ones are good, but the real fun is creating your own. And they've alot of options.

I don't like how other people make burgers so I make my own. I put half beef/pork mix with the other half onion, lettuce, tomato and cheese chunks. I also prefer to have it on a panini or whole wheat sandwich bread.

I've only had Shake Shack once when I was visiting Arizona and I can not wait to go back. They were phenomenal.

Damn I only live 5 miles from this place and never heard of it. Definitely bumping it up to the top of my list of places to check out. Looking on yelp their bread (the most important component imo) looks great.

It's been too long since I've had a patty melt.

Lemme know how it goes. They use torta dough for their buns, seriously delicious.

How has no one brought up this Whataburger special? Throw some jalapenos on this and it's gold.

mcdonalds.

anyone who implies that anyone makes a better burger is part of the 99% rabble of idiots that make up humanity, who are blind, deaf, and retarded.

Their new angus burger is pretty good.
Feels like quality (unexpected from McDonald's).

If I want a really good burger I get the original Whooper.

Denny's desu, their doubles are kind of amazing imo. I've had lots of burgers from lots of different places but I love theirs the most, rest of their foods typically pretty eh though.

CatBar in Barcelona is pretty nice.

Ultimate Jack Daniel's Burger at TGI Fridays

pretty much anything with smoke-sauce from bare burger

the Grim Reaper burger from a local place
>200 g/0.44 lb ground beef, cheese, hot chilli chutney, piri-piri, jalapeno, habanero, corn salad, bacon, vegetables

looking really decent. like the lack of bacon.

>If you don't like McD's you're a part of the 99% that makes up humanity.
>The 1% that likes McD's is not a part of humanity.
I completely agree.

there's very clearly bacon on that burger you fucking shit stain