Is there any basis to the theory that the earth is flat? If so, why spend so much time resources hiding the dome?

Is there any basis to the theory that the earth is flat? If so, why spend so much time resources hiding the dome?

Nasa says the earth is a sphere, therefore it cannot be a sphere.

Well, yeah. We all know that NASA lies. My mind's not made up about the earth but obviously gravitys bs

bump

I need a flat Earther to prove to me why the poles each go days with no sunlight at all. If the sun travels in a circular path along a disk, this should not be possible

>the poles

I think because the poles don't exist and are a construct of the spherical earth theory ... look at the map

Flat earthers think NASA, all scientists, every government, and every single rich person is conspiring against God to prevent us from knowing the truth

They honk its some kind of Moloch or devil worship related cult practice to mislead the entire world from what they think the truth is

And they think every government, rich person, space agency, school and etc is behind it

Theyre willing to say literally every entity on earth is agonist them, so any proof you present to them will immediately be discarded as false

A lot of their misinformation stems from a misunderstanding of how cameras or lenses work

Logic and reasoning does not work with them. Their true weakness lies at an existential core. They cannot fathom to live existence as it is presented to them, so they will claw at any other possible mode of existence to delude themselves with. These people should not be treated as fully functional upstairs. They are very traumatized and need professional help. If you ever encounter one of them don't try to argue about facts, but instead explore their perception of existence.

The same applies for UFOlogists and most of what gets spewed out of /pol/.

I love photos of that bridge in Louisiana

because the sun spirals around the center (north pole).
Summer in the northern "hemisphere" is when the sun is closest to the center.
Winter in the north is when the sun is furthest away

if you used a high power zoom, all of these would "straighten" out.
You can't see the curve from the surface of the earth.
You can't see it 120,000 feet up

If you use a high power zoom on any round object it smoothens out

You can use long straight objects to Gaige the curvature in areas you wouldn't normally be able to see it

Like a 38km long perfectly straight low lying bridge

Gauge* kms

i mean how those objects appear to be going over the curve.
If you zoom in on them, you will see the bottom of the structures

absolutely none you can disprove this with two chop sicks a shadow and basic geometry you retarded faggot fuck off back to /x/ you massive moron or Illuminati shill

Most of the flat earthers are Illuminati shills trying to fool and discredit people exposing what they are doing and fooling complete idiots, they also want to try and discredit all institutions and destroy people's faith in science and scientific institutions

you have to assume the earth is a sphere in order for that experiment to give you the circumference of said sphere.

the earth is hexagonal

>you have to assume the earth is a sphere in order for that experiment to give you the circumference of said sphere.
oh fug no you didn't you have to go back to /x/

is that it?

if you can't figure out how to determine the world is round on your own you need to get off this board /x/ is that way ----->

flat earth is not science it is rigger tier idiocy keep it off this board

please, enlighten me

then report the thread. I didn't make it