Hey, what are good books for learning useful skills...

Hey, what are good books for learning useful skills. Things I can use in life like How to Win Friends and Influence People. I need some reccomends. Thanks!~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Insert applicable skill here) for dummies.

I'll probably get called reddit but some of them are legitimately top tier guides

The Art of Wordly Wisdom by Gracian, though I feel like I shouldn't recommended it to such a plebian

The Talmud

Emily Post's Etiquette

Who's the annoyingly ugly girl?

Gorilla Mindset

Let's start you with Aesop. Some basic moral guidance and common sense would probably do you wonders.

>How to Win Friends and Influence People
a literal meme

what are some examples?

Anything by Baron Evola.

Is that le pigeon girl

is there a term for this brand of eastern european?

y come U do dat 2 face?

reddit. Saying "I'll probably get called [thing]" will not prevent you from being called [thing].

Oy vey. Shut up goy, don't let our secrets out. You goyim probably don't even speak Hebrew or have access to a synagogue. You will never truly understand Judaism, we designed it to be inaccessible to you animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Yeah that's him

Super cute girl. Too bad about all those fisgusting piercings. Ruins her whole face.

The prince.

The only unforgivable ones are the gauges in her ears, those look so bad on anyone. They remind me of those Africans with the giant disc in their lip that looks like a cd tray.

That cigarette looks disgusting.

Yeah the ears are fucked. I cant stand facial piercings at all though, and certainly no nose ones.

only useful if your want to be retarded

Agreed, girls should stick to dainty cigs like virginia slims. Cigarillos are a red flag

she's 16 btw

no wonder she's smoking colts, that what I smoked when I was 16.