Live in Ontario Canada

>Live in Ontario Canada
>Did bad in highschool so couldn't go to any university
>Want to go now because gov made it free
>Too brainlet to actually do well in the highschool math courses I need to re-do (Advanced functions, Calculus and Vectors)

Am I just a brainlet or is there something I can still do to make it? I want to study finance or accounting.

Other urls found in this thread:

noexcuselist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Study and get off Veeky Forums

> Schaum's outlines
> MIT OCW Calculus
> Khan academy

Take them from an online Nova scotian hs with shite standards. Those also aren't real classes, just take "math" like the rest of the retards in this country.

But is it feasible to learn if I dont have much of a math background on account of being a brainlet and also I'm 21 so my neuroplasticity has decayed?

Bump

Kys

No I will not.

Try cuckacademy

1.you're very young.

2. you're retarded

>noexcuselist.com/
nibba

is 26 still young enough to go back to school and learn a bsc/msc until your neuroplasticity runs out?

neuroplasticity runs out at 25
>tfw 25 in 3months and still no bsc

Fuck!

>tfw no neuroplasticity

Is this true?

>MUH neuroplasticity

so the IQ shitposters found a new meme?

No. It doesn't just stop. It becomes less as you age. It's no biggie. A 40 year old dude who was a dentist started a bachelor in CS. Share a few classes with him. He is doing fine.

Does the fact that I've been smoking pot since 14-15 means my brain is permafucked even when I quit?

Not permafucked. But I don't think you will achieve your full potential. Neurogenesis doesn't just stop when you're 25.

>stop smoking now you hippie

Jut gonna highjack this anons thread but for any Canadian anons I live in Ontario.
I did university but dropped out and been out for a few years.

I want to go back in but do I take hs courses at a adult high school again then apply at a Uni latter on? Will my bad grades in my first run of Uni effect my admissions regardless of my good hs marks at that adult HS?

i took a three year break from university after failing out (bad depression) before reapplying elsewhere and am now doing well in a STEM degree. actually, your bad grades in university are meaningless if you can get into any program at any other school. The thing is, GPA doesn't travel between schools - if you start at a new school, you're given a clean slate. Also, some good advice - it is -much- easier to change programs internally than it is to apply to a program directly. You could get into school no problem with any arts degree, and then transfer to whatever program you want after the first semester if you can get your grades up. You probably don't need to go to adult HS again, if you need to take classes most you can do at uni.

this is super bullshit btw, in that it doesn't determine your success at all. it may be true but the thing is, a lot of young people lack the discipline to put up with learning dry and boring material. nearing the end of my degree, among those who remain are a large number of older people (it is super satisfying to me that most of the smug shithead kids have dropped out or switched to business degree)

is it possible to apply at the old university?

I'm almost 30 and I feel like I have more neuroplasticity now than I had at 25.

Around the end of your stay at university you were probably put on academic probation for a year, where because of your low GPA you were barred from registering until you got your shit together. You could probably just sign up for classes again if this has passed but i don't know how hard you bombed or how long you've been out. You can register with the the same school but it depends on a few things - first, how does your school treat graduating GPA and masters admission? my school only counts years 3 and 4, so you can bomb the first two years without much repercussions (aside from loans, co-op entry and shit like that)

one option - you can gain entrance as a mature student regardless of your past experiences if you're old enough. you might need to write a letter or essay and would start as a part-time student until you can prove with grades that you can handle university. another - if you have some kind of brain malady (depression, anxiety, adhd, etc) you can be considered a person with disabilities, and the bar is lowered for you. don't abuse this shit, just saying that a lot of people don't know that their experiences entitle them access to these services.