Do women know how to read? Like when they read, are they actually processing and understanding information...

Do women know how to read? Like when they read, are they actually processing and understanding information? or do they just sort of know what the words mean, and have memorized how they are supposed to react to those series of words, but that is the extent of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEIpuHGrQN6Dt550hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because women are actually a subspecies, not actually human.

Why does she act like a retard?

Do you have any experience dealing with IRL women outside r9k memes?

Some of them are smart, others dumb, just like males.

she was born a woman, can't blame her

How will Veeky Forums deal with the /r9k/ peril?
Tune in next weekfor another exciting installment....because this place never changes.

There is functionally no difference between those two options. Misogynist shitposting is growing tiresome. It never changes, there's never any depth to it. Go outside.

I held a grills hand once. It was yucky.

I know grills on planet zuckerberg who keep posting pics with books and sharing existential memes and shit....its embarrassing really but I digress. I think they read to convince themselves that they aren't frauds just in it for the social points.

But aren't you just an anonymous fraud shilling for MRA/MAGA points by virtue signaling how much u hate grills

Exactly. Oftentimes I will try to have a discussion about the actual themes and they will just be parroting whatever meme the wikipedia points out.

>quite literally don't even take someone's gender into account when meeting them
>make friends quickly with both genders
>"why the fuck are feminists so up in arms about societal sexism? everything looks pretty great from here"
>remember that this thread, although probably ironic, is a genuine thought process for many men living today

my man

the worst thing about nerds is that because they were often bullied themselves you really can't convince them they're, y'know, harassing or harming another person because they're ~victims~ and obviously being made fun of for liking star trek or whatever is the same thing as being dehumanized because of your gender

op you are alone not because you're 'deep' or 'too smart' or whatever, it's because you're a shitty fuckin person

Many women are cool as fuck and I'm glad people like OP are too beta to even dream of screwing with them

Modern society is cruel in a way that it's caters to women so much that they need not to grow up, ever. As a result most women are intellectually and emotionally equal to children.

You should try getting your information from somewhere other than the articles your favorite anti-SJW youtubers critique

Nice quads, meu irmão

Sorry, but where are all these 'cool as fuck' girls I keep hearing about? Is this just a meme?

They may be the ones wisely steering clear of conversation with you

The worst thing about nerds is the smell

>its a brainlet projects his insecurity onto women

Oh yes, I'm sure you're an excellent reader

Trump won, hon. youre just spewing bullshit

Funny how many women replied to this thread

Still nobody has any evidence on those so called smart women. Show me one women that has proven herself in lit, tv, internet, philosophy, music,...

We don't get as much r9k posting as other boards, and anons here are more likely to go against it where as boards like Veeky Forums and /pol/ will be more likely to go along with it

She isn't gonna sleep with you, bro.

sauce

you'll be suprised by how many girls i've slept with just by whitenighting and spreading their stupid ideology

You'd be surprised how many I slept with just being myself even if they didn't like my ideals.

>don't even take someone's gender into account when meeting them

Advice for how to accomplish this? I'm starting to actually go out into the world and meet people of both genders, but whenever a new woman shows interest in me I have a moment where I inwardly sperg out, which (depending on how perceptive the woman is) may result in spaghetti loss. Is there any way to train oneself to ignore gender reflexively outside of physical interaction with people?

How can you look into those eyes and say God is dead

Everyone's a shitty person.

Another quality post from Dipshitty

Another quality post from Dipshitty

Is anyone else interested in a Veeky Forums chatroom where we can take refuge from the /pol9k/ posting?

Whats that girls name?

idk dawg she looks like a psycho

Yeah it already exists

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEIpuHGrQN6Dt550hQ

And more seriously, are you fucking retardedly daft mate? The post you responded to was actually great...what the fuck are you talking about, great fucking post, by me. Whats your problem shit stain? Very profound and beautiful, apt, post by me, wonderful, very nice, very good. It truly is.. another quality post from... hey!! thats not my name!!!

>Do women know how to read? Like when they read, are they actually processing and understanding information? or do they just sort of know what the words mean, and have memorized how they are supposed to react to those series of words, but that is the extent of it?
Why would they? Honestly, ask yourself this...the answer is no reason at all. Men have evolved to be creative thinkers because of the onus of providing for the family, they evolved to be intelligent and daring as a general rule. There was a biological imperative for this, and it was honed across millions of years.

What did women evolve for? Caring for the established family unit, the rearing of children, and management of their limited social circle. They are gregarious, but petty. They consume, rather than create, and in general both their interests and their abilities, as developed across millions of years of evolution, are oriented towards the use of established ideas, tools, and so forth. This is apparent across all of behavioral psychology, for example, women will become the most ardent of cultist supporters, they enforce the established social dynamic with the heart of a true zealot, they persecute with a belief and barbarity that dwarfs the men in their groups. But do they ever create their own religion? Their own ideas? Almost never, such would go against the fundamental mechanisms of their sex and evolution.

All of this becomes all too clear in today's society, where women enjoy privilege as never before in history but do with it nothing, they invent nothing, create no great art, and pursue very little intellectually save perhaps an interest in the actual unnaturalness of their privilege which they have now perverted into their own brand of 'intellectualism', this is all perfectly in accordance with the limits of their mental estate and suggests cultural correction is secondary to evolutionary forces and natural law.

>idk dawg she looks like a psycho
likely not her fault, shes likely just confused and got tangled with the wrong crowd, like most 'human problems', its likely there is a lack of knowing her self and the world

>he heart of a true zealot, they persecute with a belief and barbarity that dwarfs the men in their groups. But do they ever create their own religion? Their own ideas? Almost never, such would go against the fundamental mechanisms of their sex and evolution.
What is, Feminism for $0.69 Alexandria?

>All of this becomes all too clear in today's society, where women enjoy privilege as never before in history but do with it nothing, they invent nothing, create no great art, and pursue very little
I think you are confusing the masses of general mediocrity of all sex in regards to these topics, from the elite of those realms in which sex/gender does not really exist at all, there are plenty of male psueds

Women mostly read children's books.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

looks suspicious....

Let me guess, you're qualified because you play video games. Hey bud why don't you write another couple paragraphs about how epic and red pilled moldbug is and how Kant ruined western philosophy

>FOR SOCIAL POINTS
You got it.

Feminism is a product cultivated and sold to impressionable women, it's not their own creation in the slightest.

forgot the name of this wet hole. help

The platform is called telegram, its basically a copy of whatsapp where people can't see your phonenumber

This post was unironically excellent.

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>FUCK DRUMPF
>ad hominem
compelling argument user

I'm always beating myself up thinking I'm a pseud loser, but at least I'm not as horrible as these people. I don't tell anyone about my hobbies or what I think is cool or interesting. But now I get to tell you guys about it to make myself feel better

Rate

>evolutionary psych is bond
>dude evolutionary psychhhh lmao
>discredited and outdated bullshit that anyone who studies human beings would disagree with

Your original spiel was just so fucking well written

>evolution isn't true when I don't like what it means

>Almost never

Nice argument from evolutionary generalities, idiot. Next time try not contradicting yourself so hard that you have to backpedal in the post itself.

>evolutionary psychology affirms my /r9k/ derived beliefs about women

Even in the midst of ideology you claim freedom. Pathetic.

Schop pls go

>more ad hominems
I think we're done here. You can't argue against science, or at least you haven't, no-one cares how it makes you 'feel'.

Look up Turd Flinging Monkey, Bar bar and Thinking Ape on youtube. Raging Golden Eagle may also interest you.
Rate: 99/10

Feminist should just prove mysogynist wrong instead of whining all over the internet

t-tt-t-t-t-trrrriigggeeeerred

I love how liberals suddenly hate science whenever you bring up race and gender
>evolution ends at the neck up!

>humans evolved to have two arms and two legs
>NUH UH LOOK AT THIS PERSON WHO WAS BORN WITH ONLY ONE ARM

>neck up
>females have 20% less grey matter and an inferior intelligence for all their life (since age 12).
Sure, liberals say this and act accordingly. Wake up.

>equating mental acuity to limb growth
Definition of a false equivalency. We understand completely how limbs work but cannot fully account for savantism, high functioning autism, genius, etc. Neuroscience lags quite far behind medicine generally. In other words, a brain is not an arm.

With every post, you demonstrate how little you actually know about evolutionary theory.

It helps to a) be in a good relationship and b) be bisexual

lol, we don't need to know everything about neuroscience to realize that evolution selects for certain mental traits. For men, it's creativity and strength, and for women, it's social skills and docility.

You're literally denying evolution.

Yeah, well if I didnt have tfw no gf maybe I wouldnt hate all women so much, did you ever think of that you roastie whore? Listen to me...did you ever 'think' of that... of course that can be answered with an a priori no

ur literilly denying scoietal constructions.

faggit

>roastie

gay-boy

Hi tumblr

the way i read:
>empathize with the characters, even if female
>appreciate the aesthetics of the prose
>track the plot

the way my wife reads:
>notice the recurring symbols throughout the text
>measure them against a vast repository of symbols throughout different texts, myths, etc.
>track the plot

she's far superior at critical analysis than i am, but i enjoy reading for pleasure more. i'm in STEM, she's a thomist getting a doctorate in philosophy

>she's a thomist
Stopped reading there.

nice comeback faggot

That's the same bullshit you stated above. How can we know how an organ is affected by an environment if we don't know how the organ responds to the environment? You can say "Women in prehistory learned (again, for the most part) more how to tend offspring than hunt game, and they taught their daughters this," but that then supposes a strictly genetic basis for intelligence. Solely genetic intelligence does not account for the child of two geniuses who grows up to be mediocre, nor does it account for the child of two mediocrities growing up to be a genius. So, to say that "Women are the human sexual selectors" is a factual statement. To say that "Women are dumber, less fit, more pliable, etc. than men" does not have a basis in empirical evidence, in the same way that the statement "Dumb people will have a dumb child" does not have a basis in biological fact.

>stopped reading
at the end? good for you!

>To say that "Women are dumber, less fit, more pliable, etc. than men" does not have a basis in empirical evidence
But it does, it's actually the most obvious observation about women you can make. They have done nothing, they've made no great art, no great scientific dicoveries, no great philosophy. And if it is "society", one has to question why patriarchical societies are so common. Obviously it's because women are not equal to men.

kys my man

>regurgitating a prior statement of anecdote as verifiable scientific evidence

Seriously, stop trying. Women have made "great" art, "great" scientific discoveries, and "great" philosophy, and ruled states effectively. Matriarchies aplenty exist in history. You're wearing horse blinders.

Kys.

lol, you're blinded by ideology. Women are always second-rate in intellectual pursuits. And matriarchies are mostly confined to shithole African tribes.

Those saying kys are bitter... and she's a thomist! Great job my dude.

>being less intelligent than a women
Maybe you're just dumb.

If she had less AIDS I'd have sexual intercourse with her, just so you know.

You're a pathetic gynocentric cuck.
Go bow to some cunt.