DINNER THREAD

what are u having for dinner tonight Veeky Forums
me personally im having a spaghetti calzone (aka a calzone with spaghetti and meatsauce in it) its super delicious even if it looks gross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9aoE4hqudk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm having costco pizza

Here's my meal prep for the next three days.
Came out alright but I should have roasted it in a little less olive oil.
But that's the joy of cooking. Trial and error I suppose.

this honestly looks sooo delicious

Looks pretty good, but if it were me I'd bake the chicken separately from all the rest.

kys

Come now user, let's not judge.
I could have done that but I'm a lazy shit so it all got thrown in, seasoned and tossed together pretty much.

I have to ask though, what advantages is there for doing the chicken separate?

Probably crescent cheese dogs and chili cheese French fries

what is that

>this is a real thing

I am honestly stunned

it's looking like a cereal night. but my life force has evolved to not need much nutrients.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9aoE4hqudk

Got some unresolved anger issues, kitten? You can open to me, I won't tell anyone.

i dont know, and the more i drink the harder it will be for me to go to the grocery store and buy some fresh meat.

For the same reason as anything, I suppose. I generally don't favor one-sheet or one-pot meals because you don't really have any distinct flavor. When I make chicken and potatoes with veggies, I'll usually butterfly the chicken, dust in flour and spices, and then sear in a pan and finish in the oven. If I'm roasting veggies and potatoes, I'll still do them in a separate sheet because the vegetables will generally lose some of their liquid and it interferes with getting a nice crust on the potatoes and it makes it more difficult to keep the flavors distinct.

It comes down to personal preference more than anything else, I wasn't trying to criticize your dinner.

>Carbs wrapped in carb
why

>bacon wrapped meat and fish are fine
>veggie stews are fine
>more than one source of carbs are a fucking mystery

Do you think before you type this shit or do you just shit it out onto the keyboard?

bacon wrapped meat and fish are NOT FINE

Pollo con crema I got from a Guatemalan place. Seemed like a good idea, can't eat it yet but the tortillas are homemade.

Pancakes with grape jelly. Wish I had maple syrup, but if I could afford it, I wouldn't be eating pancakes. Poorfag weeks suck so much, fuck this gay economy in this godforsaken city for taking away so much work I could be doing.

You just take a smaller portion of each, it's not like you're doubling your carb intake. It gives you more flavors and textures.

>bombay potatoes
>frozen veg
>fried up spam