I made this cake

I made this cake.

This is the inside of the cake.

Post your cakes, if you made one.

Alright

Thanks

I'm sure your parents acted proud, but this looks pretty ass, sorry to break it to you

What's bad?

Your cake.

Is it against your gender spirit to chop precious God given fruit with a bit of forethought and finesse?

I'm literally calling my after-hours pyschistriatrist because I need antidepressants and possibly inpatient care to fix in me what your sad cake broke.

Seriously, just fuck off.

Probably tasted good but it doesn't look well put together. Veeky Forums gets its ass bent over about presentation even though it'll taste literally the same

looks pretty

"Strawberry Shortrape"

I could have arranged the strawberries better sure. Seeing as they ranged size I just placed them quickly. It's a bad excuse I know.

But it sure did taste great.

Teheheh that looks cute :3 do you want to go find a thread on /soc/ and talk more intimately?

no

Fuck you with a plasma jet, you ignorant potato

thanks

This is white trash style cake. This is the kind of cake that low-class mystery meat American mothers with no culinary tradition cook.

#blackcakes #wokenbake

Why is that?
It's actually an old Swedish recipe.

Looks tasty. Nice.

Cake done in the goy chattel style

Info about the frosting? Is it like a cool whip? I can imagine it being tasty. Sort of looks like a strawberry shortcake.

Just a simple whipped cream.

Thanks

Looks great OP. Fantastic job. Time should make the cake again but this time smooth the edges and top over and find a nice way to cut your strawberries. Use Google to find a cut you like the most.

Great job again.

Oh, I never realized there are actually different strawberry cutting techniques. I'll look into that. Thanks for the tip.