youtu.be/JdgWRmnFZzo?t=7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spandau_Ballet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_live_seafood
youtu.be/A4aqRRUDg5s
youtu.be/WIMY634JRe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its Hungry L.O.L.!

>inb4 50 le chinks are subhuman meme replies

The thing is dead. The only reason it appears alive is because all its muscles and nerves are spazzing out due to the heat.

pretty sure the end result is tasty

This is why I would never eat meat that comes from an animal

But can I get some food gore please

then why doesnt chicken do this when you cook it? when you cut a chickens head off it runs around for a while but not when your cooking it

Most of the brain stem is probably still there. This is done on purpose.

more pls

Because the brain stem is gone

Average peruvian snack

Bump

This gore, not 'food gore'.

Meh. Tomato, potato

But its clearly trying to escape onto the table

UMA DELICIA

Moar

Would it be a bad idea to eat a pigeon that just died in my backyard?

when your food evenly cooks itself

No go for it. Cook it to 165°f

aww geez, Peg, not Virginia Slim Spaghetti again!

youtu.be/JdgWRmnFZzo?t=7

that's fucking bullshit. it's alive.

is he gonna be OK?

inb4 mexicans dumping clamato and hot sauce on chips

Its head is cut off and its entrails are out on the grill. It's dead.

Do you genuinely believe that if you put a freshly dead person in frying pan they'll start kicking about? Heat doesnt involuntarily active your muscles.

Its been skinned and partially gutted, that doesnt mean its dead. You can find many examples of skinned and gutted animals being alive soon after it happens. Fuck off gook

He'll be fine

oh no they huwt the poor animal that has no feelings beyond base instincts to flee or not waah waah :(

Zebra chicken sandwich?

you know that human anatomy is different than an eel's, right?

In fact it does. It's common when someone is cremated to see how the corpse moves by itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spandau_Ballet

>The name also refers to Spandau Prison and the many hangings there, especially in 1945–46 of Nazi war criminals, when those being hanged would twitch and jump at the end of a rope.[7]

Why did you link some faggot 80s band?

You can see it's lungs inflating and deflating as it panics.

Eating and cooking seafood while it's still alive is very common. I made a thread in Veeky Forums about it before, it's a fascinating topic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_live_seafood

Anyway, that eel is alive. Those motions are not the spasms of dying muscles, it's an orchestrated swimming motion that only a living working nervous system would do.

The theory to this practice is that while their body is reacting to pain sensations, fish and sea creatures don't consciously perceive pain or have emotions related to it. Not sure I believe it's true but that's the theory.

My man

cacio e pepe

>"The humans have learned my weakness, bread gloves."
>"I chose this delicious fate..."

Fish don't feel pain

>wat a laff
Not sure why this killed me

It's a good 1

Yes hue hue hue just spazims

kill all the chinks when?

>animals don't feel pain
Get a load of this retard. Regardless of whether or not it has human emotion, it still has pain receptors which tell it it's fucking dying. Causing it unecessary stress and pain is sociopathic.

Pain makes it taste better.
This is why I hunt deer with internet insults.

thank you vegan man
your perspective was needed
thank you vegan man

He's vegan.

post the other one

ITS ALREADY DEAD

when you add salt to eel the nerves react even when its dead. you really think that thing would be alive long enough out of water after they spent the time skinning and deboning it

>de-boning it

how the FUCK could it possibly move around without bones? that bitch looks alive and well to me.. well aside from the skin, i mean.

chinks are fucking cruel; have you seen the skinned frog that's still alive as it watches you eat it?

what the fuck, dudes?

it is LITERALLY headless

eel bones are very small and hardly serve any structural purpose. its cut in half on the belly side. this thing is long dead

user, it's red at the front because it's literally been decapitated. the head is somewhere else. even if its brain had the ability to panic, it is not attached to do so.

I have a sudden urge to shoot a chink

youtu.be/A4aqRRUDg5s
it's alive most of the time

'Yin Yang Fish' AKA 'Dead and Alive Fish'
youtu.be/WIMY634JRe0

It has the lower part of its body cooked while the head is kept alive, and you eat its body while it's still alive

eel are just fish.. have you ever broken down an eel?

you might be right about it being decapitated, though. it looked like a gaping mouth to me at first

>look forward to good old fashioned food gore thread
>bunch of faggots arguing about a dead eel

When they tried to burn Rasputin his body sat bolt upright.

but he was magic

it's there. haven't you ever had the misfortune of drinking Cass?

I remember I cooked waffles with starch instead of flour once. Didn't even look that off

that's fucking horrifying

Who has powdered sugar but not flour? I'm not suggesting that powdered sugar is rare or anything but what the fuck?

I think they just grabbed powdered sugar by accident, they didn't use it intentionally.

Ahh, yeah I suppose that would make more sense. I keep all of my shit labelled in containers so I guess I didn't really think about that.

t. Chang Lee

The fact they they enjoy this sort of horrific spectacle on public display still confirms their subhumanity though.

okay

Ok, Yulin-Man.

plants feel plan to nigger. Things have to be killed for other things to exist

>plan
>to
*pain
*too
Retard.

You sure showed him!

You don't know that pain manifests in the same sensory experience in animals as it does for humans.

I think it of it as the equivalent of fat shaming for stupid people.
Maybe next time he posts he'll engage his brain first.

This is fucking awful dude.

They do it because the skin comes off faster? They commit inhumane acts of brutal violence to make life a little easier?
fuck

if you're not vegan/vegetarian and you're calling chinese people subhuman here, you're a hypocrite.

>that last part

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK

Christ. And I get sad just looking at those trucks on the highway with those wire cages filled with turkeys.

lol but let's not worry about the billions of animals being killed in murica

He just feels a little eel, that's all

>then why doesnt chicken do this when you cook it?

if you behead a living chicken and immediately throw it on the grill afterwards, it probably will

nigger it literally has no head. it has been decapitated.

*adjusts problem glasses*

Because of time.

When you cook chicken from the supermarket it's been dead for days. The neurotransmitters, etc, have broken down long ago.

Japan didn't invade them hard enough

>skinning alive = skin comes off faster
this doesnt make sense at all

I want muricans to fear my chink ass. I'm coming for all your dogs, domesticated or not, you fat cunts.

get gassed, pancake face (i learned about this racial slur today

calm down chad

>noo muh dogs waah

Grow the fuck up faggots. When I was living in the woods hiking I had to eat whatever I could get my hands on. I had to kill and eat my neighbours' dogs because they wouldn't share any food or money when I spent everything on crack and booze. Fucking nu4chan

Why don' t chinks just take the fish out of the sea and eat it alive?

Why all this hassle?