Really makes you think

Really makes you think ...

So what makes a burger unhealthy is the sesame seeds, got it. No more sesame seed buns for me.

The only thing this makes me think is:

"I've seen this silly thread before". Hidden.
and
Oh look, yet another person managed to misunderstand that quote.

DELET THIS

Cringe

That kid has a bacterial infection, probably staph, and it has nothing to do with his diet of delicious and nutritious all food groups in one meal, but probably to do with his hands, a dirty towel or pillowcase.

Actually that's a result of the saturated fat and sodium messing with your body, not to mention the added hormones in the meat.

I'm gonna go with the bacterial infection, since you have no idea what you're talking about.

stop posting this faggot

yeah, go vegan imrite

Yea, there's no scientific explanation or diet or nutrition pathology to fatty food or diet associations to acne. There could be a dairy association (not really proved), and there could be a iodine content association (strong association, but since it's a minimal part of the diet, whatever). These are weak links.

It's hygiene first and foremost, hormones like androgen, and pH (which is linked to cell turnover and ability to self slough, which is what accutane does, rapid cell turnover). It can also be linked to your kinky hair and kinky curly shaped pores, which is the genetic condition. Living in a sweatbox of a house and getting heat rash while you sweat in your own bacteria nightly is the poverty link as well. An oral antibiotic in the -cycline category, topical or injected steroids for cysts that swell, and pH adjusting creams and washes, alpha or beta- hydroxys, having clean hair free of clogging silicone hair products.

There's not one dermatologist telling patients to go vegan to fix their acne. They don't teach that in residency because it has never ever worked. Almost all of the "cures" that aren't medical, that people discover are really just sticking to an actual skin care regimen for the first time in their life continuously with their own supposed activities that were the cure.

I want to pop them SO bad

Actually this is a result of hearing something on Dr. Oz and repeating it online, not to mention the added low intelligence.

ew gross, user

Just keep slapping his face with a fly swatter

I use a face cleanser 1-2 times daily. When I eat healthy foods like fruits and veggies, my face clears up. When I eat chocolate and greasy foods, my face breaks out like a motherfucker even if I'm cleaning my face regularly. Seems like acne is linked to diet to me.

>my personal anecdote is science!!!
>I understand how everything works in my body!

>Seems like acne is linked to diet to me.
Seems like you thinking about the greasy food you ate is linked to acne

So are you saying that I can eat whatever I want and it won't affect my skin at all?

Greasy food does not cause acne. Eating greasy food and then touching your face while your hands are still somewhat greasy causes acne.

Your chocolate anecdote has some merit since skin oil production is linked to blood sugar and eating foods high in sugar can cause blood sugar spikes

Once a day isn't enough, silly. Your skin is one of the organs on your body and there's a 12 hour window for clean just like for your dental health. The fact you even state "1-2 times daily," like it's an ever changing factor, means it is an afterthought in your life to have a skin care regimen. Anecdotal evidence whatever else you state like "when you eat healthy fruits or veggies" because only dumbasses aren't eating healthy fruits or veggies all the time anyway. If you are trying to state there are periods of your life during which you do not eat nutritious veggies and fruit, then your problems are pretty big, or you're an Inuit. One or the other. Preventing yourself from having nutritional deficiencies is about not robbing yourself of whole food groups. That's not quite the same thing as telling people to go vegan. A good deal of vegans are malnourished and don't even look like people you'd want to emulate. My theory is they were stupid enough to fall for the vegan lifestyle in the first place, so weren't innately up to the job to do it well in execution.

Let me tell you about me. I live in a humid and warm climate. I always shower when I wake before leaving the house. Fact. Always. Not even an option. And, about 75% of the year, I shower again after exercising, and before going out for the evening, whether dining out , a party, a concert, work event, anything. That's twice a day for the showering. I might also shower off my sweat when I return, yup, a 3rd shower, because it feels good for my skin, such that my sheets aren't filled with bacteria and dead skin cells before I change them every other day. If for some reason I didn't shower a third time, I damn well will be washing my face before bedtime, just as I am brushing my teeth. If I don't, guess what, my skin health changes. That'll be backed up by science. People are supposed to bathe. But, they're also supposed to listen to the dermatological scientific consensus.

Sugar gives me acne. I just want to eat a pile if these :(

I want to take a butter knife and scrape them off of his face.

I hope to pop 5 of them at the same time and one of them being long and hard.

/r/popping

Your diet affects your skin. If you eat shit your skin will look like shit.

been eating burgers since a kid and never once has my face ever had that disgusting looking disease.

>If you eat shit your skin will look like shit.
huh, so that's why indians look so brown

imagine putting a hand on each side of his face and just popping them all at once

I bet you're a slob who doesn't wash their hands properly after eating. Minute amounts of grease stick to your face and cause acne. It's simply dramatically more likely that acne is a result of poor hygiene than anything else.

Bump

There's an Ito comic where a guy pops all his zits on his sisters face.

I have super oily skin on my face that I have to wash 2-3 times a day. I use regular hand soap to wash to keep me from breaking out. If I eat anything oily, I break out a little bit immediately. It can range from pizza to quinoa with olive oil. I have to be careful with what I eat. I've grown to become lactose intolerant in my late 20's, so that has helped a LOT with keeping my face as clear as possible. There's not stopping the oiliness though.